Close

Stranger

Default Dosage/combo for a newbie

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys

I'm new here, and barely found this website a couple of days ago but I have been trying out pheromones for over a

year now. It recently that I have been paying more attention into trying to mix them to check out distinct results.

What I'm hoping you can help me out with is some good sexual combo and dosages for night outs at club/bars or maybe

even pool parties (day/night) with the following that I have currently:
    -NPA
    -SOE
    _A314
    -TUTH
    -Chikara(test

packet)
    -TE (test packet)
    -IH (a lil bit left)

Now I know this has been asked before and I have been doing my

research, but I haven't really found enough pertaining to specific age group/weight/etc. So as far as I go, I am

23yr old, 215lbs (bit fat but I have a good muscle frame so not very noticeable), 6ft tall, and latin if it matters

lol. Also I heard that sweating affects pheromone, so I do want to let you know I sweat alot especially from my arm

pits EVEN when using clinical strength deodorant (IT also doesn't help that I live in Arizona lol).

I'm not

expecting to find a magic pill or anything. I always put in the grunt work and at this point I don't have much

trouble going up to girls and talking/flirting to them and socializing with random people. In fact currently every

night I go out I push myself to open at least 15 girls and will continue to increase the number of opens until it

becomes second nature (plus I figure the extra number of girls will help me see more of the concrete results from

particular pheros mixes). I am also fairly good looking so usually every night out at least one girl will open me

and/or stand close to me giving me signs of interest (this is regardless of whether wearing pheromones or

not).

So I really only need more of sexual tension help because with alot of the girls I interact with while I

may be able to get them to laugh or interested in our talk, I am just not sensing/seeing that I am getting enough

sexual attraction. Of course like I said I'm not expecting for girls to jump on me or anything, but just hoping to

find a good mix/dosage that may get them to give me more signs of interest or be a bit more engaged. Especially need

help with the dosages because I've really just been going off more from the amount other people in general have

posted so Idk if I've been using more/less. So far though I don't think I have OD or at least I haven't noticed

any negative effects from myself or others.

I apologize for writing so much but I tried to give you guys as much

info as possible for you to not have so much trouble helping me out. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by MikeyMike; 08-24-2009 at 04:10 PM.

Welcome to the forum MM. The

first thing that comes to my mind is... what have you tried in the last year that worked? or did not work?

Personal experimentation usually is the best way to find your ideal product or mix.

Having said that, at your

age you probably produce a lot of natural -None, so you might want to be careful with something like NPA which is

very powerful. AE has some buffering Mones, have you tried that by itself?

Good Luck!

Yes, welcome to the forum.

In addition to ID's comments I'll add that it depends on your target. Black and hispanic girls prefer higher

none levels while asian girls prefer lower levels. Caucasions are somewhere in the middle.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Talking

Oh I love the LATINAS, white,

and asian girls! Some black too, but only if they have the halle berry complexion lol. Although as far as what I see

mostly and get to hit on is probably more white and LATINAS though. Also my age preference is from college girls to

lovely lovely cougars!!

I can def say that what hasn't work is Pherlure, Instant Shine, Euphoria. maybe

instant female magic or instant honesty but I didn't feel like I really got to the point with majority of girls

where this products work (such as the deep conversation/trust part). This sunday at a pool party I tried AE packet

but I didn't notices anything (used half first then other half later after not noticing anything), but at the same

time to be fair it was pretty hot and I was sweating buckets so that could have affected it.

The only 2 that I

can say for sure have worked is A314 and Turn up the heat.With A314 I got mainly the respect and looked up part,

which I don't really get from strangers. And TUTH on occasion I've had drastic sexual hits. The others I've tried

in the past are more on the unsure basis such as Instant Openess, spaceland, ammunition.

I got the NPA because

even though I said TUTH worked, it did on very few noticable occassion and I wanted to try something more legit and

from what I've heard I guess its not as potent as some of the other none pheros at love scent. So far though that

I've used NPA I've use most 2 dabs (with SOE), which from my understanding is just putting your finger on bottle

turning it upside down and back real quick adding some pressure then using that as a 'dab'. I don't feel i have

been od'ing (but then again I've had it only a week) on it just cause I haven't smelled bad that I know of or

haven't gotten someone telling me that I stink, nor have I gotten headaches or other symptoms.

I'm going out

tonight to a packed college mini-club and was thinking of maybe doing the combo: 1 drop A314+ 1 dab NPA, maybe add

SOE later if I find myself ODing or something. Do you guys think this is a good sexual combo or is there possible

better/personal favorite from the stuff I currently have? Thanks!

In all honesty MM, you're all

over the place with this. What I'd do is systematically try each Mone on its own, judge the relative merits

(hits), and move on to mixing from there. If you read the forum and library enough you'll get an idea about the

general effects of each specific pheromone. You can't expect consistent results with a shotgun approach.

With a

little effort you can be very successful, and this is not a precise undertaking. Your chemistry, personality and

approach is not what others might have. Get a feel for what does what for YOU and you'll be happy.

Stranger

If your refering about my

girl preference, what can I say? I have a diversified interest lol.

As for the pheros, well like I said before

i'm barely just putting interest in mixing them. before I didn't really do it and did that experiment with

individual ones. Currently I have all those because of the group buy they were having here with SOE+NPA and various

packets (it was too good to pass lol!)

The A314 has worked for me for a while so I know how that one affects me

for sure. The NPA I only tested last week with with SOE because like you said its suppose to be pretty strong and

its suppose to be an additive anyways, not to be used alone; plus wearing it alone is suppose to make you smell like

piss right? So therefore I thought NPA+A314 might be a good mix to try for that extra attraction I am looking for,

and will only add SOE if the mixture seems to be too strong or be having negative effects.

Yeah thanks I

appreciate all your help. I def have the patients and determination for this and like I said I myself already put

in the grunt work and practice for getting the girls; the pheros I'm viewing them just as an extra edge to getting

that number, that kiss, that date, that one night stand, or even that potential relationship.

Stranger

Well results from last night

are subtle but good. did the NPA 1 dab + A314 1 drop with 3 sprays of kenneth cole. Overall I only open 10 girls

which is 5 below my min; I'm bummed but not so much because this was the only placed good open on a monday and it

is pretty small so less cute girls without BF to go for. Around the beginning seemed good girls I went up to were

friendly and really smiling. At one point in particular I was in the best position had cute asian+blond to my left

and cute latina+blond to my right, AND two brunettes in front (not so cute but my boy was talking to them). I wanted

to specially talk more to the asian but the latina on my right was giving me more signs of interest so I had to

respond. It was pretty physical flirting and talking in each others ears but then friend took her to go to

bathroom.

The weird thing is though around 2 hours or less before the club closed I wasn't getting anymore hits.

What I would open didn't seem much interested, and even at the end of the night I went up to the same latina girl

and she even wasn't showing any interest just wanted to find her friend.

I was at the club from 9-2 and it was

pretty hot in there due to weather and being shoulder to shoulder with people (I put the A314 before 9pm, and NPA at

9pm). I know A314 since its oil based can last 8 hours or more. And I did note its effects until the end of the

night as far as guys being respectful with me.

So the question is, how many hours NPA effects suppose to last

for? If possible considering it in a warm environment? OR does this experience show signs of OD?

Stranger

So I've noticed def that the

1 drop A314+ 1 spray NPA combo seems to work significantly with me, especially now that I mixed the NPA with cologne

1:5 ratio. The Cologne I use I don't really like but its strong enough to def cover the NPA bad smell that everyone

talks about (i have yet to notice though). For example on friday I went to upscale clubs and out of the 16 girls I

did, I hit it pretty well with a gorgous barbie doll (fake boobs and the whole combo), later on also with another

one but unfortunately the boyfriend showed up haha (no biggie I have a talent to befriend them most of the time plus

I'm guessing the A314 helped out). So now I think I'm going to start experimenting with different ratios such as

maybe 2 or more drops of A314 or 2 sprays of NPA w/ cologne.

I've also been experimenting with the packets I

got, on the nights I go to my usual joints so that I can better judge difference of reactions. For example yesterday

for the 20 girls/group of girls I opened at night I was using less than 1/2 of TE packet and about 20 inches of

SOE. I noticed though that with a certain amount of the girls they seemed very defiant or with some attitude. One of

them was a promo girl in the streets that I thought was talking to me but when I asked she gave me alot of attitude

that she wasn't; so this through me off considering she is out there TO GET PEOPLE TO WANT TO GO TO HER CLUB!

Another big one was at the end of the night, I was talking to a friend that was his BDAY and suddenly a girl I

don't know just PUSHES ME! NOT from the side or back but directly from the front! I was in a pretty good sociable

yet I don't give a F*** state then so I just went up to her, got in her face, and just stared into her eyes with a

serious expression. She then started saying she wasn't afraid of me or anything but I Just stared for a good

minute. The I just gave her a high five and started talking to her. She was giving me some signs of interest which

is why I stayed but at the same time she kept with the pushing and with attitude. At one point we were in a little

power struggle and I decided to turn it around on her to end up hugging her from behind, she did not resist this. I

even later kissed her, but since she continued with the attitude I got annoyed and left her. So has anyone

experience this type of attitudes/aggressions with TE+SOE or with any other type of of phero/ phero mix? Is this

another one of the OD effects?

*Also I forgot to say at the beginning of this thread that I also never really

drink which I find good for better analysing reactions from me and/or the pheros.

Thread Information