Close

Threaded View

Stranger

Default Dosage/combo for a newbie

Hi guys

I'm new here, and barely found this website a couple of days ago but I have been trying out pheromones for over a

year now. It recently that I have been paying more attention into trying to mix them to check out distinct results.

What I'm hoping you can help me out with is some good sexual combo and dosages for night outs at club/bars or maybe

even pool parties (day/night) with the following that I have currently:
    -NPA
    -SOE
    _A314
    -TUTH
    -Chikara(test

packet)
    -TE (test packet)
    -IH (a lil bit left)

Now I know this has been asked before and I have been doing my

research, but I haven't really found enough pertaining to specific age group/weight/etc. So as far as I go, I am

23yr old, 215lbs (bit fat but I have a good muscle frame so not very noticeable), 6ft tall, and latin if it matters

lol. Also I heard that sweating affects pheromone, so I do want to let you know I sweat alot especially from my arm

pits EVEN when using clinical strength deodorant (IT also doesn't help that I live in Arizona lol).

I'm not

expecting to find a magic pill or anything. I always put in the grunt work and at this point I don't have much

trouble going up to girls and talking/flirting to them and socializing with random people. In fact currently every

night I go out I push myself to open at least 15 girls and will continue to increase the number of opens until it

becomes second nature (plus I figure the extra number of girls will help me see more of the concrete results from

particular pheros mixes). I am also fairly good looking so usually every night out at least one girl will open me

and/or stand close to me giving me signs of interest (this is regardless of whether wearing pheromones or

not).

So I really only need more of sexual tension help because with alot of the girls I interact with while I

may be able to get them to laugh or interested in our talk, I am just not sensing/seeing that I am getting enough

sexual attraction. Of course like I said I'm not expecting for girls to jump on me or anything, but just hoping to

find a good mix/dosage that may get them to give me more signs of interest or be a bit more engaged. Especially need

help with the dosages because I've really just been going off more from the amount other people in general have

posted so Idk if I've been using more/less. So far though I don't think I have OD or at least I haven't noticed

any negative effects from myself or others.

I apologize for writing so much but I tried to give you guys as much

info as possible for you to not have so much trouble helping me out. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by MikeyMike; 08-24-2009 at 04:10 PM.

Thread Information