Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Exclamation A1 in New Dial Bodywash

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Today while I

was buying more bath soap , etc. I discovered that Dial has a new bodywash called "Magnetic" (available in at least

two different scents).

What suprised me was that it contains Androstadienone (A1). No mention of how much it

contains. Likely not as much as in a cologne or spray type product. Most of it would probably wind up going down the

drain; but, it might be a good additive to any current mixes.

And

[URL="http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/30/fashio...http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/30/fashion/30skin.htm"]here[/

URL] is an article in the NY Times about it that even mentions Love Scent.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

That link seems to be

broken

Phero Dude

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/30/fa...romones&st=cse

Try this link...its

the NY Times article...
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Journeyman

Thumbs up Dial Body Wash

Rimwolf I have been using the new Dial Body Wash both Red and Blue Magnetic,and I really enjoy them.

You get a

lot of moisture and good feelings from either one.( I used my body groomer with the Red on Sunday and got a smooth

shave.)

Afterwood I used some Edge Diesel
    some P79 and some TAF...Worked great....

You cant beat this

product for the money....my new body wash traderneil

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by traderneil View Post
    Rimwolf I have been using the new Dial Body Wash both Red and Blue Magnetic,and

I really enjoy them.

You get a lot of moisture and good feelings from either one.( I used my body groomer with

the Red on Sunday and got a smooth shave.)

Afterwood I used some Edge Diesel
    some P79 and some TAF...Worked

great....

You cant beat this product for the money....my new body wash traderneil
    I totally agree,

good product for what you pay. I also get a nice silky feeling skin, normally I have dry skin

Quote Originally Posted by Rimwolf View Post
    That link

seems to be broken
    Ya, seems they moved the page after I posted the link.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I hve to wash anyway, might

as well abody wash none in it. Maybe it'll stick to hair as a shampoo.

For the last month, I've been

wearing Blue Magnetic to my political canvassing job. There are about thirty canvassers, most of whom are men. Four

of us are named either Brian or Bryan.

To keep us straight, the girls gave us nicknames. There's Bryan

with a "y"....there's teen Brian...there's Brian Carr-bomb...and there's Adorable Brian.

Guess which one

of us was nicknamed Adorable Brian?

I bought the red bottle about

three weeks ago and I believe that I notice a difference. I've been told the scent is great. Everything seems

friendly, light, engaging and easy around women with this scent. Lots of social talking, people like to be around

me and people do extra things for me (extra service at the bank..that kind of stuff). I shower in the morning and I

don't notice any ill effects from the product as the day wears on and no noticable build-up causing overdose type

problems... I have been using this product every day.

To give the scent more power, I've washed my hair and

body with regular shampoo and soap first and afterward used the bodywash in both my hair on the head and over the

body. The bodywash doesn't do anything wierd to my hair and it's effect is really just like a shampoo.

My

next test will be to use some other pharamone with it and I'll probably use the regular Impi product as it's my

current favorite. I'll report back sometime in the future on this.

In summary, I think its working and making

people more friendly, helpful and chatty.

ohmmmmm you have been using Dial

Magnetic all by itself without pheromones all along? Do the effects last the whole day?

I figured the only way to test it

was to test it alone. So I did not combine the bodywash with any other pheromones. I beleive I have gotten the

results indicated above. Basically, it opened the door to better experiences through most of the day. I shower in

the morning and I believe the best results happened closer to the shower and results lasted about
    six to eight

hours after that.

What it does is opens the door. So If you smile and act friendly...talk, wear ok

clothes...that kind of stuff and your experience is much better. Try it yourself, the price is right. I would say

that this stuff is best for business meetings, striking up conversations with people at coffee shops and dates.

Makes the experience much better...

Awesome! I would like to order

this and have this shipped home. Any idea where?

I don't know what country your

in, but if your in the USA just go to walmart...

I'm in Asia and this thing hard

to find on ebay.

Any ideas where can I get it in the

U.K. ? Thanks.

Phero Guru

Default none

I picked up some yesterday

at my local (USA) supermarket, it was relatively cheap, $5.75 for a large plastic bottle, 16 ounces or 473 ML. It

has a definite mone smell to it and very musky. I'll try it out today and tonight (having 5 couples over tonight

for a sexual romp). My girlfriend noticed it in the bathroom this morning, said "it smells like something you'd

get from Love-Scent, hope it didn't cost too much", lol.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Would be interested to see if the

scent of the bodywash lasts long enough to possibly cause any "scent clash" with other fragrances/colognes/pheromone

products.

I suspect the A1 content to be relatively small, but the good news would be that as far as I know

there are no OD problems with A1 so there should be no problem adding additional pheromone products.

I've

started to think that A1 may be an even more "important" pheromone than androstenone, and a product that I can use

in my daily AM shower with a touch of it would be real nice (not to mention probably less expensive than the pure A1

product).
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Banned User

Just picked up a bottle from

Walmart today. Cheapest pheromone product I've bought yet, and it does smell like a mone product. I only

shower once a year so testing will be slow, though. LOL. I'm most curious about the self-effects.

Pls continue to post reviews. In

the meantime I'll figure out how to get these liquid bottles shipped over.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    I only

shower once a year so testing will be slow, though. LOL.
    I've not had a bath for over 20 years. Where

have all my friends gone ?

Banned User

I have sensitive skin so this

stuff may not work for me. Just got out of the shower and am itching already. It smells good though, but no

self effects. Then again out of 20+ phero products I've purchased none have I don't think. Considering how much we

pay for a tiny bottle of mones, how much could be in this soap anyway? HMMMMMMM. The jury's still out on

this one.

I'm following this thread with

great interest. Considering that the synthetic Mones we wear are thousands of times more potent than natural

output, a little A1 in a bath wash could have interesting effects. A1 is a proven performer for me.

Peregrine,

self effects don't tell the whole story. Many men can't even smell pheromones, and I'm not sure that self

effects don't fall into the same category of personal ineffectiveness. I can smell -None three days after I apply

it, and almost always get self effects when I wear almost any -Mone. I'm not a daily user for that very reason.

I've become a firm believer in residual effects. Not to mention the hits I get 1-2 days after my last

application.

It seems unusual (at least

for us in the PheroLibrary community) to put pheromones into a soap product. After all, pheromones are meant to

stick to your skin in order to produce any effects. If they get washed right down the drain, what do we benefit

from having androstadienone in the body wash? On top of that, androstadienone can make some men depressed,

especially if it's concentrated in the air from the humidity in the shower. Of course, if you shower with your

girlfriend, and she feels comforted by A1, her response to you will probably cancel out any depressive effects .

But anyway, unless the body wash has a way of making A1 stick to your skin, adding it to the product is a little

more than a marketing gimmick.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post

Peregrine, self effects don't tell the whole story. Many men can't even smell

pheromones, and I'm not sure that self effects don't fall into the same category of personal ineffectiveness. I

can smell -None three days after I apply it, and almost always get self effects when I wear almost any -Mone. I'm

not a daily user for that very reason. I've become a firm believer in residual effects. Not to mention the hits I

get 1-2 days after my last application.
    Idesign, I can definitely smell ~none products. PI, NPA, and A314

were initially almost overpowering, especially when applied to the front of the neck. I reported not having any self

effects but I think there were. Not while wearing them though. After a night out I returned home alone. I was

sexually energized from dancing/flirting w/ girls throughout the night. Not a big deal...until.....I entered the

bedroom. WOW!!! The lingering smell of ~mones still filled the room. It was a nightmare, literally. I couldn't

sleep. The room smelled like an orgy had happened while I was away. This eventually went stopped. If I had company,

however, it was great. The way the girl reacted was, well.....

Attractor, I know what you mean by

washing the product away. After the shower yesterday the smell was still on my skin though. I'm still a newb and A1

is foreign to me. I added 24" of SOE and went out last night for a bit. Had some suprising social hits. Nothing

sexual, but that wasn't my goal. Gonna lay off ~none for awhile and see what happens.

Journeyman

I wonder what determined them to

put androstadienone in that bodywash... I suppose they did some tests, studies, field research ??

Yes please keep reporting on this

product!

I myself purchased the red bottle this evening after seeing it at the store. I was surprised to read

the back and see A1 was in it. I myself will do some testing but I am unsure of how A1 in a soap that you wash will

work so please people keep sending in reviews for the community.

Phero Guru

Default none

I forgot to use it the

other night. Will test it one of these days.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Journeyman

The washing issue some people

are talking about shouldnt be a problem IMO. I have cologne shampoos and body washes that have the same concept. The

scent stays on the skin, as im sure much of it gets washed away. As a matter of fact I think there should be a lot

of A1 in that body wash in order for it to work, since some of it is washing down the drain. This company probably

gets the stuff exteremely cheap and in bulk prices so they must use a lot in there if people are seeing even a

little results.

scotties123

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    The

washing issue some people are talking about shouldnt be a problem IMO. I have cologne shampoos and body washes that

have the same concept. The scent stays on the skin, as im sure much of it gets washed away. As a matter of fact I

think there should be a lot of A1 in that body wash in order for it to work, since some of it is washing down the

drain. This company probably gets the stuff exteremely cheap and in bulk prices so they must use a lot in there if

people are seeing even a little results.
    The detergent aspect of the body wash will almost certainly

wash most of the pheromone away, if not all. Smell may still linger for a while, but it's mostly just smell that's

left over and not pheromone. It all goes down the drain. Does smell nice though, so that alone makes it worth the

few bucks it costs.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information