Smile

visit-red-300x50PNG
    AAAA i wont to try it! maybe love

scent will sell & ship it ?

Thumbs down

somebody need a ban......

Phero Dude

I have been using this product

for a couple months off and on and have had absolutly no responses from it yet.I suspect that not only is the

pheromone concentration very low, the fact that its suspended in something that you ultimately rinse off kinda

defats the purpose.Whatever residue (yes Rbt...I agree...its slimy) doesnt seem to contain anything worth mentioning

other than the slime.BTW...I have both the red bottle and the blue (bluish green?...or greenish blue? )

bottle.I may also need to visit my optometrist.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Since I actually paid money for a

bottle (red) I still sometimes use a bit of it, but essentially only for the scent. I still find I have to rinse a

lot to get the "slime" down to a tolerable level. I really can't see there being enough pheromone content to be of

much value, especialy given the price of the product (I got it on sale for about $3.50). Finally found the "blue" at

local WalMart but haven't seen the point in buying more.

Saving my money for the "real" stuff from LS.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I bought a bottle of the red

myself. Haven't really seen anything to mention.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Tried the red bottle to

see if it had any effects and because it contains ANDROSTADIENONE which is a pheromone I could use to do my high

nones. Well, I got REALLY aggressive after showering with it, and it was hit or miss. Some women found me arrogant,

others found me intriguing, and others still intimidated. Reason I am able to give a fair analysis of this product

is because I see these women on a daily basis and they definitely acted different around me while on it, and I

definitely got real aggressive but then mellowed out quite a bit, a bit strange if you ask me.

You might want to try some ~nol to

buffer your ~none.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Can someone describe the general

effects of A1?I have been using the red magnetic dial body wash since I discovered mones.I haven't seen the blue

one yet but it's on $4 at CVS in Massaschusetts.I shower at work daily with this stuff and even all my co-workers

who walk into the locker room even comment on the smell it leaves behind.Saying man you smell like a woman blah blah

blah.I don't think it really does anything, I think it's all mind of matter.Believe it and it will happen.
    Pete

Why AM is getting "aggressive"

feelings is a mystery to me, as A1 has always been considered to create a "calming" (some say "depressing," although

I might call it "suppressing" in terms of male "agressions") effect. Plus the amount of A1 in that product is

miniscule. The only thing that I can think of would be a reaction to some other ingredient, or even the fragrance.

It does smell a little odd to me. I only use a few drops if I use it at all, and usually also rinse quite thoroughly

as I don't like the "slimey" feel it leaves behind.

I suspect the blue only differs from the red in terms of

the fragrance. Have yet to find blue around here, but then again I am not really looking for it as I'm not that

interested in the product anyway.

My observations
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Why AM

is getting "aggressive" feelings is a mystery to me, as A1 has always been considered to create a "calming" (some

say "depressing," although I might call it "suppressing" in terms of male "agressions") effect. Plus the amount of

A1 in that product is miniscule. The only thing that I can think of would be a reaction to some other ingredient, or

even the fragrance. It does smell a little odd to me. I only use a few drops if I use it at all, and usually also

rinse quite thoroughly as I don't like the "slimey" feel it leaves behind.

I suspect the blue only differs from

the red in terms of the fragrance. Have yet to find blue around here, but then again I am not really looking for it

as I'm not that interested in the product anyway.

My observations
    I agree, oddly today I was more in

preppy mood after showering with it, def NOT depressed but still energized, not nowhere as mean as yesterday.

Something though that I found interesting when researching was the fact that after a while, Androstadienone converts

to androstenone over a period of time on the skin.... That could be what is occuring and why it leaves a strong

scent on me after awhile.

There is also a styling gel that

I use a lot.It works great and it also has some a1 in it as well.I use it for the gel purposes though.Anyone else

see any results with this.Here's a link to the website http://www.got2b.us/got2b-main.htm?got2b
    Pete

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
    For

the last month, I've been wearing Blue Magnetic to my political canvassing job. There are about thirty canvassers,

most of whom are men. Four of us are named either Brian or Bryan.

To keep us straight, the girls gave us

nicknames. There's Bryan with a "y"....there's teen Brian...there's Brian Carr-bomb...and there's Adorable

Brian.

Guess which one of us was nicknamed Adorable Brian?
    i bought some of this at the cvs in tampa

florida just because i needed a body wash nott really expecting anything from it. so i showered and shampooed what

little hair i have, buzz cut, and went to tequila flats to have some tacos. well, i'm 50 yrs old and a avg to

decent looking guy i guess but all the girls there are college girls and probably 75% of the clientel is also. well,

i'm standing in line and this cute asian girl is smiling at me and says hi. i get my order in and sit down and the

girl brings my food. after that every girl that worked there including the manager kept coming over and asking if i

was ok and stuff. usually i just sit and read the paper and no one comes over. idk if it was just a friendly day but

it was pretty busy too. got my edge gells toay so tomorrow after i shower with the dial i'm going to try a 1/2 pack

of edge gel, will let you know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information