Close

Stranger

Exclamation Perception for women??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi! I have

received a sample of Perception. But until now, I dare not use it because it is mainly designed to be worn by men

for the purpose of attracting women, isn't it? Or is it "unisex" mixture? I think I'll try and wear it tomorrow.

Any idea how much is recommnded?? Your suggestions are highly appreciated.
    Cheers, Naina

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Naina View Post
    Hi! I

have received a sample of Perception. But until now, I dare not use it because it is mainly designed to be worn by

men for the purpose of attracting women, isn't it? Or is it "unisex" mixture? I think I'll try and wear it

tomorrow. Any idea how much is recommnded?? Your suggestions are highly appreciated.
    Cheers,

Naina
    The recomended use of these is 1/2

pack

This will give you an application ammount of 20

mcg Androstenol + 10 mcg Androsterone + 10 mcg Androstenone.

The product does look like it may be worn by either F

or M sex.

Plz post back your results and er

Perceptions of the application.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Wink Experience with Perception

Hi

Terry, thank you for the info. I applied 1/2 packet as suggested. As the gel has no scent at all, I also sprayed a

bit of my favourite fragrance. When I travelled to the office I noticed that some other commuters (who have been

travelling in the same train with me every morning but never greeted so far) smiled at me and said hello. One girl

took a seat next to me & started a conversation. Well, attracting girls was not my intension , but still I

wonder whether the pheromones were the reason for those people's sudden friendlines. Apart from that, my working

colleagues (males) did not show any reaction. I wonder if I should combine Perception with PCC? Has anybody tried

it? And what is the best quantity of that combination (avoiding OD)?
    Cheers, Naina

Hi

Terry, thank you for the info. I applied 1/2 packet as suggested. As the gel has no scent at all, I also sprayed a

bit of my favourite fragrance. When I travelled to the office I noticed that some other commuters (who have been

travelling in the same train with me every morning but never greeted so far) smiled at me and said hello. One girl

took a seat next to me & started a conversation. Well, attracting girls was not my intension , but still I

wonder whether the pheromones were the reason for those people's sudden friendlines. Apart from that, my working

colleagues (males) did not show any reaction. I wonder if I should combine Perception with PCC? Has anybody tried

it? And what is the best quantity of that combination (avoiding OD)?
    Cheers, Naina

You could use your normal quantity of Perception and start out by

adding a couple of inches of PCC to wrists pulsepoints, that may be enough to elicit some male reactions, if not up

the PCC amount a little.

Stranger

Cool Hi!

Thank you, Terry. I have tried

it today: just a few inches of PCC together with Perception. People around me were friendly & some started small

talk with me. I will keep on experimenting with some other pheromone products. I'd like to combine Liquid

Trust with PCC. I guess that trust & attraction could be a good combination. But I still have to find out whether

this would work practically. Has anybody tried this? Please share your experiences with me!

Thank

you, Terry. I have tried it today: just a few inches of PCC together with Perception. People around me were friendly

& some started small talk with me. I will keep on experimenting with some other pheromone products. I'd

like to combine Liquid Trust with PCC. I guess that trust & attraction could be a good combination. But I still have

to find out whether this would work practically. Has anybody tried this? Please share your experiences with

me!
    Yes in a general social setting or at work then the addition of LT

could give you a attractive and soft trusting

aura.

The effects of LT,.. i and many other users find is of a rather short

duration and i have noticed LT at 4 sprays on my chest front will give me a good window of opportunity for a really

good first 1/2 hour and then it very quickly

diminishes.

Also the few gentlemen around your phero application will not so much care

for the trusting aura when it comes to having a desire for you although it may attract certain types of man to

desire bonding with you.

Maby you could try out some Edge gel/pkt for woman and start off using 1/4

of a pkt to your exixting mix and see if you may obtain results with some basic stirrings felt inside the men who

will be receptive to your pheromone

mix.

Just keep your LT for close up short encounters type of target situations.

good fishing now

Stranger

Thumbs up Some success

Thank you, Terry, for

your suggestion (and sorry for my late reply regarding my experience but I needed a few days for my field tests):

-1.- I have tried 1/2 packet TE(scented) with my own cologne as cover scent on pulse area & 2 small dabs of PCC

behind my ears. Some vanilla scent of TE was still there because it is quite strong. Well, I was excited when I went

to my office. Though my co-workers did not show any reaction (as they are very occupied with their work) we had a

visitor that day & I had to take him around & show him our departments. He came very close to me (may be sniffing my

parfum), started chatting and joking with me. Before leaving he shook my hand several times while thanking me with a

very nice smile. - On the same day another visitor came. While discussing several small issues he was all smiles and

agreed with me no matter what I said. When he left, he gave me his card and also his personal phone number.

I found these two encounters rather surprising (compared to my usual experiences with visitors in this

company).
    -2.- But I was still eager to try PCC with LT and that's what I did on Friday night: I put 3 drops of

PCC on pulse & throat combined with 4 sprays of LT behind my ears & on my hair and I went to my ex-BF's party (who

left me some time ago for another girl). Just from the moment I came in, he was so happy to see me . He

kissed me & treated me in that same caring manner as in our good old times, so as if we were still very close. After

a few hours, his attention for me became less (LT was probably fading away & stupid me forgot to bring the bottlle

along). Anyway, I had to rely on PCC. We exchanged some hot kisses before I left & we promised to keep in

touch. Well, I think that's not bad. At least, it's more than I had expected.

Cheers & good luck to all of

you,
    Naina

Thread Information