Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Question about The Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yeah, about a week ago I ordered a bottle of Scent of Eros and I\'ve been using it for about 4 days now mainly at work, have not had a chance to use it in a well populated environment yet but I plan to tonight. I also got a bottle of The Edge (unscented). Im thinking of wearing TE tonight at the club. At the moment I am still questionable as to what a decent amount of spray to wear is to wear? I have a few colognes to work with. Currently I have Desire on the way It will be here tomorrow. Right now I have Insurrection (french), CK-Be, Aspen, and Adidas Moves. As for the SOE at work I really didn\'t notice many changes in female behavior. Is this a bad thing? I was just thinking that maybe I didn\'t get any because these people at work know my usual scent and have been working with me for so long. Also I have a few more questions. I was thinking, does taking a shower directly before applying any phero prevent it from activating any? And does underarm deodorant weaken it any? What I\'ve been doing is taking a shower before work like usual and putting on my old spice deodorant and than applying about 2 lines of SOE on each side of my neck. Sometimes I wonder am I not putting enough??? Am I putting too much? Its quite confusing to be honest. Someone please help me. Thanks [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Question about The Edge

From what I\'ve read in past posts, apparantly underarm deoderant is not a good thing, but I\'m sure someone else can give you more insight into this one. As far as SOE goes, the first week I tried it was at work. Keep in mind I\'ve been working with these people for over 2 years now so I didn\'t expect any major changes in behaviour, PLUS the two women here are married, BUT I did notice I started getting a lot of respect from my co-workers including my boss.

As far as TE is concerned, I use it with SOE when I go clubbing. I\'ve had great hits with this combo. Because the club creates a smokey atmoshphere where its harder to detect the pehros, I usually spray twice on my neck of TE and once on my hair. I also use 4 stripes of SOE (2 inches each) on my beck behind the ears, and 1 stripe each on each hand. Hope it helps.

**DONOTDELETE**

I would try using double the amount and also put one 2 inch swipe on each wrists as well and see how that goes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey guys. Yesterday when I went out with some friends I wore 2 sprays of TE with some Insurrection cologne. The only place I really went with some females was The Buckle.. The store attendant seemed to be kinda nice to me but you can never really use that as a specimen because they kind of have to be nice to everyone. Today I am going to try 2 sprays of TE with some Desire or some Armani Acqua Gio. Hopefully we\'ll goto a club or something in that nature. I still feel that im not wearing enough phero. I may add in some SOE into my wrists or something. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Thread Information