Close

Thread: beta nol info

Default beta nol info

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does anyone know

anything about the beta nol sold on the kits/supplies page? the 10 ml bottle.

i ordered a bottle (should get

here today) but reading on the other place they are talking about l-s having chinese produced chemicals that arent

very good/pure/real? Is this beta nol im getting one of the chemicals they are talking about? if not, does anyone

know who its is made by and where? thanks!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
    Does

anyone know anything about the beta nol sold on the kits/supplies page? the 10 ml bottle.

i ordered a bottle

(should get here today) but reading on the other place they are talking about l-s having chinese produced chemicals

that arent very good/pure/real? Is this beta nol im getting one of the chemicals they are talking about? if not,

does anyone know who its is made by and where? thanks!
    I think that L-S

may have changed to a more reputable supplier for their reagent grade pheros and the copied post below from MHarris

with reference to L-S products may be refering to very old stocks of many years past that have been replaced with

more consistant products here in the last few

years.

Apr 2004

Re: very

disapointed

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mco-gnv

[IMG]ht

tp://www.pheromonetalk.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG]

Instant Female Magic isnt coming back as the

pheromone responsible for its abilities- androstenedione, has been patented. You can buy straight androstenedione at

Love Scent however.

You can buy unlicensed, Chinese androstadienone that poses as a quality product from

Love Scent, sure.

I'm not putting up with the BS of LS' "chem set" supplier anymore. They're (meaning the

supplier, not LS) sloppy, have inconsistent product from bottle to bottle, violate the intellectual property of

others, and have used a forged COA from the beginning to establish a false purity based dominance, when their purity

is just as bad as any other mostly China fueled supplier. Maybe worse, since they can't ever seem to get the dose

per bottle right. Maybe they're too busy laughing at you to be able to zero out their scale properly before

measuring.

I'm sorry, they're just as bad as Ph*rlure. Using a fake COA to dominate a market on an artificial

purity basis -- trying to

mimic what Ivory soap did years ago on a more honest basis
    -- is no more ethical using a fake study to

dominate a market with another variation of fraud. All they're doing is giving you a badly forged document in a

manner that's basically saying that they use a 3.2 Ghz Core 2 Duo, when in fact, it's a 1.2 Ghz Atom.

Fake is

fake, fraud is fraud. It's morally and ethically wrong, as well as being illegal under Federal Trade Commission

guidelines.

And, be honest now... if a computer company did what some of the so-called "better suppliers" in

the pheromone industry did, you'd track down the person most responsible, and give them a good swift kick in this

nuts. Wouldn't you? Of course you would! You'd kick 'em good and hard, so you'd reduce their chances of

reproducing, of "spawning".

That's what we're programmed to do biologically when we detect a "genetic error".

When a human arises that turns against their own species (aka, a "scammer").

That said, LS is a fairly innocent

supplier, and many of their products are good. They just vary widely in quality. If LS' suppliers were as good as

their customer service and shipping, everything would be fine. Unfortunately, it's not always a congruent match.

I'd say that one of the best brands LS carries is LaCroy. I think due to our propensity to seek "newer and

better", LaCroy is often an overlooked option.

If all "competitors" were more like LaCroy, Pherin,

AromaSciences, and the few other good guys, we'd all be better off. The companies, the clients, everyone. I want

you good folks to understand that.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

I have been through 2

bottles of betanol from l-s, it is simply one of the best mones I have used. Makes me feel debonair, suave and care

free. While ppl around me open up in a deep and profound way. Men and women alike. I use 4- 6 drops with cologne.

Thread Information