Close

Thread: SOE = Amazing!

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default SOE = Amazing!

Alright so I bought SOE

and its seriously just awesome

First time I wore it I had a party and didn't notice too much different,

besides being able to get away with more (seemingly) in conversation with people respecting you either

way

Second time was the most obvious hit ever, this girl is quite out there already that I had a feeling if

she got a smell of SOE it would push her over the edge and it did! She was telling all kinds of stuff and cuddling

up to me! she was constantly saying she was in a hyper mood

Other times I've worn it around friends and they

get in a good mood and usually verbalize that they are feeling that way, after a night with friends one girl ended

up talking to me for hours!

You can get really close to people with it and its up to you where it goes,

people will respect you

10/10 will buy more when I've used it all

Welcome to the forum Unique, and

nice job! You're getting the classic SoE reactions. After a little more of this you'll be ready to ramp it up a

bit with some -None. Did you buy any other products?

Also, let us know a little about yourself, age, build,

personality etc, and your application amounts and location.

Stranger

I'm not sure, I tried pherlure

when I first started... heard that has none (despite their false disclosure on the bottle/website) and yeah it had

the classic none effects except I mostly got negative effects from it, everyone thought I was being aggressive when

I wasn't etc generally made people unhappy, besides the odd sexual hit here and there it wasn't that

pleasant

Although I could be wrong with its contents... but it had all the signs of none

I'm 20 and white,

skinny and tall 6'1 with a somewhat reserved/laid back personality, unique and interesting once we get talking,

I'm more expressive with my body than my words

what would you recommend?
    Last edited by Unique; 08-07-2009 at 08:44 AM.

At your age you're probably

producing a lot of natural -None, so one of the less concentrated products might be best. As well, if you're a

laid-back type then strong -None might give you too much of an intense vibe. I'd try TE in small doses buffered

with your SoE. You could try the gel-packs which are less expensive to experiment with. I've also had success

with Edge Wipes too. Good luck!

Stranger

I've taken to wearing 24

inches or so of unscented SOE, with about a drop or so of unscented The Edge, covered with Pheros.

The first day

I wore this combination to work (I fix computers in a retail environment) I had two seperate female customers come

to my counter angry because their warranties wouldn't cover all of the costs of repairs and/or they expected me to

just give them a new computer instead of fixing their old one.

In both cases, despite having to pay several

hundred dollars for the repairs (I have no control over pricing), by the time they left they were smiling and in a

good mood. One of them has since gone out of her way to speak to me (talking like she's known me for years) on

several occasions; even calling me over when she spots me shopping for groceries.

I didn't notice anything

sexual about these ladies reactions (I might have missed something). There has been a very unusual level of

friendliness though.

In both cases the girls were white and in their early to mid twenties. I'm white and am

34, though most people assume I'm a very mature 24-27 based on my looks.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Rimwolf View Post
    I've taken to wearing 24 inches or so of unscented SOE, with about a drop or so of

unscented The Edge, covered with Pheros.
    The first day I wore this combination to work (I fix computers

in a retail environment) I had two seperate female customers come to my counter angry because their warranties

wouldn't cover all of the costs of repairs and/or they expected me to just give them a new computer instead of

fixing their old one.

In both cases, despite having to pay several hundred dollars for the repairs (I have no

control over pricing), by the time they left they were smiling and in a good mood. One of them has since gone out of

her way to speak to me (talking like she's known me for years) on several occasions; even calling me over when she

spots me shopping for groceries.

I didn't notice anything sexual about these ladies reactions (I might have

missed something). There has been a very unusual level of friendliness though.

In both cases the girls were

white and in their early to mid twenties. I'm white and am 34, though most people assume I'm a very mature 24-27

based on my looks.
    Its good to see Scent of Eros is working in with

you, and also that your playing it safe and not OverDosing on The

Edge.

Had you made the mistake of applying between 6 to 10 drops TE then you could

have had the misfortune of some of these females attempting to remove various articles of your clothing and also you

theirs
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

All this talk about soe has got

me thinking. I dont have any of it right now, but i do have a314 and the pure beta nol, so maybe i will try making

my own alternate version of soe.

the only problem would be the math to make sure the ratio is right. I know

original soe is 20% rone and 80% nol, but im unsure the concentrations of mones in my 2 ingredients.

Can anyone

with phero math skills help me out? also, has anyone tried this before or have suggestions/advice?

Journeyman

Aloha everyone! Just wanted

to say first off how grateful I am about discovering love-scent and all the great people here. I've been a

pheremone enthusiast for about 24months now, but I started out in the worst possible way. By trying out those scams

Pherlure and Icebreaker. Aside from multiple comments from females on how great I smelled there was little else to

judge a real hit. I know Pherlure has some none content in it (due to my increased aggressiveness when it was

applied, aka none OD, and I am not a normally very aggressive guy). I'm glad I didn't throw in the towel, and give

up on being an enthusiast. Ok now for a lil bit about me. I'm a hapa haole. In Hawaiian that means mixed. I am

Hawaiian, New Zealand, and Filipino on my dad's side, and white on my mum's. I'm about 5'11, have the broad

athletic "Moke" build alot of islanders have. I also keep myself in good shape. I would say I am quite good looking

(not bragging or being arrogant, just the facts), my celebrity look-a-like is The Rock aka Duane Johnson. I look

like I could be his younger brother. Except I'm not Samoan, as brown, and 6'5 lmao! I am an extrovert (it took me

years to get this way, as I was once very shy and withdrawn in my hs days), and love to have fun and meet great

women. My weapon of choice right now is NPA, also the first REAL mone product I have bought. The hits thus far have

been incredible (especially from the 28+crowd of women), and, since it takes time for ones body to adjust to these

changes, I know it will only get better, I am also going to buy some SOE down the road so I can get that social mix

thrown in without seeming like a super-alpha. From everything I've read from the forums thus far to much none seems

to really make the younger women (25 and under) intimidated or run away. Any advice or feedback would be great on

this combo, or other combos that would be effective, I am open to trying new mone products. I am looking to attract

mainly white girls with some Islander and asian girls mixed in. I also read here that asian women seem to really

love the rone like in SOE, so yeah I'll definitely have to give it a try. Mahalo and aloha!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    Aloha everyone! Just wanted to say first off how grateful I am about discovering love-scent

and all the great people here. I've been a pheremone enthusiast for about 24months now, but I started out in the

worst possible way. By trying out those scams Pherlure and Icebreaker. Aside from multiple comments from females on

how great I smelled there was little else to judge a real hit. I know Pherlure has some none content in it (due to

my increased aggressiveness when it was applied, aka none OD, and I am not a normally very aggressive guy). I'm

glad I didn't throw in the towel, and give up on being an enthusiast. Ok now for a lil bit about me. I'm a hapa

haole. In Hawaiian that means mixed. I am Hawaiian, New Zealand, and Filipino on my dad's side, and white on my

mum's. I'm about 5'11, have the broad athletic "Moke" build alot of islanders have. I also keep myself in good

shape. I would say I am quite good looking (not bragging or being arrogant, just the facts), my celebrity

look-a-like is The Rock aka Duane Johnson. I look like I could be his younger brother. Except I'm not Samoan, as

brown, and 6'5 lmao! I am an extrovert (it took me years to get this way, as I was once very shy and withdrawn in

my hs days), and love to have fun and meet great women. My weapon of choice right now is NPA, also the first REAL

mone product I have bought. The hits thus far have been incredible (especially from the 28+crowd of women), and,

since it takes time for ones body to adjust to these changes, I know it will only get better, I am also going to buy

some SOE down the road so I can get that social mix thrown in without seeming like a super-alpha. From everything

I've read from the forums thus far to much none seems to really make the younger women (25 and under) intimidated

or run away. Any advice or feedback would be great on this combo, or other combos that would be effective, I am open

to trying new mone products. I am looking to attract mainly white girls with some Islander and asian girls mixed in.

I also read here that asian women seem to really love the rone like in SOE, so yeah I'll definitely have to give it

a try. Mahalo and aloha!!
    Good report and welcome me also have

good results with SOE, i used it with Alpha 7 and find good Asian girl attraction....

Journeyman

I'll have to try that combo

sometime and experience it. I hear A-7 n' NPA work well together as well but it seems 2 really turn off the Asian

women. But, I'm going to try it first and experience it. Trial and error is what makes a master.

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    I'll have to try that combo sometime and experience it. I hear A-7 n' NPA work well

together as well but it seems 2 really turn off the Asian women. But, I'm going to try it first and experience it.

Trial and error is what makes a master.
    I recon A7 and NPA together

will be ok as the real difference between poison and good medicine is quantity lol.

Also with a good dollop of SOE i can see every chance

of success with the alluring Asian women

Thread Information