Close

Thread: Newbie on board

Stranger

Default Newbie on board

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everybody.

I'm new to this & after much research, I concluded that TE unscented would suit my needs (purely sexual). I'm 4

days into my experiment . Day 1, I used 1 spray to the chest & covered with Jean Paul Gaultier. I hit a Ruby

Tuesdays & sat near a group of females with their male friends. As one couple was talking, I happen to make eye

contact with the female & she looks at me like she wanted me for dinner. Don't know if it was me or the TE. This

was my only possible hit in the 4 days using the same formula. By the way, I'm a 35 yr old BM. Any thoughts,

suggestions for a skeptic?

Hey Big Dog!

Welcome to the

forum. To start, blacks tend to produce more -none than white do. Also, black women to be more readily attracted to

higher -none levels. I'm not fortunate enough to be around a lot of black ladies but have found even small doses of

-none are too much for me to wear around most white women. I'm white, by the way.

For now, my advice is to keep

at the dose you are on for a week more. Try to be around as many different women as possible and watch for the small

signs of attraction. If no real results, try a slightly higher dose for a while and see what happens.

Let us

know and good luck.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Appreciate the feed back.

I'll do that. Admittedly, I sometimes have my blinders on, but I'll pay closer attention.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Me being close to around 60 yr/old and possably being low on natural aNONE i

tend to have less results with one one spray Edge and prefer around 2 to 3 for my optimal amount.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

hello there! im also a

newbie here!

Welcome to the forum.

I

have to apologize for editing your signature. We do not allow advertising on this site.

Otherwise, glad to have

you here.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information