Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default How to be an Alpha Male

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Have any of

you read this book?

What do you think of it? I've seen the reviews on Amazon.com and it looks good. Kinda

expensive at $50

Nonetheless do you find you stay alpha by being verbally nice, or do you have to talk smack.

Just wondering if that would get you fired in a business environment.

I know its about picking up chicks and

being a don huan, but really how to do you stay alpha in a corporate setting without getting your ass kicked by your

superiors?

UNLESS he teaches how to control verbiage so you may act alpha, be alpha, look alpha, feel alpha,

but talk pleasantly but firm. if this is what is meant by alpha then that is great.

Anyone here read the

book?

Good evening HornyMan
    sounds

interesting .... i´m going to order the book ... maybe it helps along with the hole pick up stuff ...
    hope that

it´s available here in germany .. usually it should be and then i will post my opinion here ....
    best Pago

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    UNLESS he

teaches how to control verbiage so you may act alpha, be alpha, look alpha, feel alpha, but talk pleasantly but

firm. if this is what is meant by alpha then that is great.

Anyone here read the book?
    Haven't read

the book, but the quote above is the essence of "Alpha". Unfortunately, a lot of people (mostly guys)

mistakenly attribute "Alpha" with the chest thumping pushy loudmouth. That is just being a bullying a-hole.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim View Post
    Haven't

read the book, but the quote above is the essence of "Alpha". Unfortunately, a lot of people (mostly guys)

mistakenly attribute "Alpha" with the chest thumping pushy loudmouth. That is just being a bullying

a-hole.
    He distinguishes in the book between nice guys, alpha males, and jerks. So its quite

possible this book can be used in a corporate setting for picking up women too.

Most of it is geared towards

dating and sex, as would be expected, but it's nice to see personality development guidelines for playing the alpha

role carved into a manual. That can be used in business, friendship, and parenting, let alone women and

sex.

I've ordered the product myself so in about 1-2 weeks I'll know how it holds up.

Some examples

of males I think are alpha . Johnny Depp, brad Pitt etc. I don't think tom cruise is. I feel he comes across as

a loud mouth screaming jerk whose not alpha because he is constantly teased for being a midget. Depp and Pitt

don't get teased, and Depp is not that much taller (5'10"). Bottom line screamers = jerks not alpha

males.

Depp doesn't get walked over by woman, neither does brad pitt and neither of them act like ass**les.

So let's hope this book is in the same spirit .

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 04-02-2008 at 03:06 PM.

Stranger

I've read it, what would you

like to know?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by theman03 View Post
    I've

read it, what would you like to know?
    Hi Theman03

I would like to know:

a) Can an alpha

male personality coexist in the workplace or will you get in trouble with your superiors? Can it get you

fired.

b) Does the alpha male personality require shouting, attitude etc. Or is it more firm mannered

requests for everthing

c) It is very practical or more theoretical? Are exact things you say , do etc laid

out for you?

d) How do you best describe what is laid out as an alpha male in this book if you were talking

to someone on this forum. What makes the alpha male so alpha?

e) what mone signature is compatible with this

"act"?

f) can an Alpha male still be a gentleman?

I know I'm asking a lot but I'd appreciate if you

could respond as detailed as you can.

Thanks
    HM

I've moved this thread out of

Pheromone Discussion to a more appropriate location. Continue discussion...
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

Hi

Theman03

I would like to know:

a) Can an alpha male personality coexist in the workplace or will you get in

trouble with your superiors? Can it get you fired.

b) Does the alpha male personality require shouting, attitude

etc. Or is it more firm mannered requests for everthing

c) It is very practical or more theoretical? Are exact

things you say , do etc laid out for you?

d) How do you best describe what is laid out as an alpha male in this

book if you were talking to someone on this forum. What makes the alpha male so alpha?

e) what mone signature is

compatible with this "act"?

f) can an Alpha male still be a gentleman?

I know I'm asking a lot but I'd

appreciate if you could respond as detailed as you can.

Thanks
    HM
    A. Yes it can coexist in the

workplace. However, if your boss is an alpha-male type you may bump heads. But it usually will lead to a mutual

respect between you both. However, if your boss looks to you to be his alpha male, even though he is in a position

above you, it can yield to you getting away with breaking the rules and being fast forwarded with a promotion.

B.

Quite the contrary. Alpha males don't shout, have attitude, or command people around. An alpha male leads by

example, is very polite, etc. Shouting implies that the particular person who is shouting doesn't feel important

enough to be heard and thus has to resort to "shouting" to be heard. Not an alpha male trait. Having "attitude" is

only warranted when your being attacked with attitude, stand your ground but know your limits, sometimes the bigger

man really does walk away (your indirectly saying that he/she isn't worth your time with your actions), but even

then you do not shout, by being cool calm and collected it shows that you have CONTROL of the situation, which is

what an alpha male is. And if you notice people who tend not to shout back at the person usually get shouted at even

more by the other party because the other person is feeling even more secure by shouting in the first place.

C.

Yes, its very practical. Its not really laid out in a sense that you have to follow certain rules but more so in the

fact that your whole personality revolves around a single concept. For instance, when dealing with a female, refrain

from volunteering information unless she asks. When in a conversation, don't be afraid to direct the conversation

to where you want it to go, and try to do more listening then talking. When people feel the need to talk to you its

because they feel your valuable enough to hear what it is their trying to say. Never go out of your way to speak

with someone, your important and therefore they will come to you. If the particular thing that you wanted to talk

about wasn't really important then drop it all together. By seeking out a particular person and asking for their

time in a conversation your indirectly telling them that they are more alpha then you are. So let people come to

you.

D. Its about letting people do what they want but them always doing what you want. IE, consulting you before

we go out tonight to see where you wanna go, them apologizing for things they do to you, waiting for you to speak..

just think about a son/father relationship when how you felt when you were dealing with your father, your father was

the alpha in that case. Think about the emotions you felt, how you felt when you thought he'd be pissed off, etc.

An alpha male is, for lack of a better term, everyone's father who are in the same social group.

E. I suppose a

more aggressive mone. But the main thing is that your body lanugage, speach, and other things have to complement the

mone/alpha you portray. Ex, shoulders back, chest out - shows dominance. Chin up - shows territory. Eyes slightly

closed - shows relaxation because you dont feel threatened. Also, speaking very slow is very important (not to

slow). Also, jerky body movements is a non-alpha trait. You want to be slow a deliberate with your actions.

F. A

true alpha male IS a gentleman!

Phero Dude

Thanks Theman03. That was very

detailed and informative.

Makes me count the days till my copy arrives. :-)

HM

Sounds like that book nailed

some things many of us have been saying on the forum for some years.

Well put but I'd like to add one last

concept. You can always turn your back on an alpha male and know there won't be a knife waiting for you. If he has

a problem it will be to your face, never in the back.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Sounds

like that book nailed some things many of us have been saying on the forum for some years.

Well put but I'd

like to add one last concept. You can always turn your back on an alpha male and know there won't be a knife

waiting for you. If he has a problem it will be to your face, never in the back.
    Thats wrong in my

opinion. An alpha male will turn his back because he knows the guy who he's turning away from doesn't have the

balls to hit him.

That doesn't mean you don't expect it in the back of your mind!

F. A

true alpha male IS a gentleman!

Well put but I'd like to add one last

concept. You can always turn your back on an alpha male and know there won't be a knife waiting for you. If he has

a problem it will be to your face, never in the back.
    Correct on both counts.

I think Bel meant that

you can trust an alpha to not act cowardly.

I have read the book & it has

helped me a great deal in understanding the phycology of women & how they think, act, & hide. It has helped me in

enhancing my confidence, posture, & to how to use just body language in attracting women.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Guy101 View Post
    I have read

the book & it has helped me a great deal in understanding the phycology of women & how they think, act, & hide. It

has helped me in enhancing my confidence, posture, & to how to use just body language in attracting

women.
    Guy 101

I know in the book the author talks about body language and over 20 "killers" men do

every day to ruin their chances with women.

Can you list several of these from the book? What kind of body

language mistakes are there?

thanks

HM

Phero Dude

A. Yes it

can coexist in the workplace. However, if your boss is an alpha-male type you may bump heads. But it usually will

lead to a mutual respect between you both. However, if your boss looks to you to be his alpha male, even though he

is in a position above you, it can yield to you getting away with breaking the rules and being fast forwarded with a

promotion.

B. Quite the contrary. Alpha males don't shout, have attitude, or command people around. An alpha

male leads by example, is very polite, etc. Shouting implies that the particular person who is shouting doesn't

feel important enough to be heard and thus has to resort to "shouting" to be heard. Not an alpha male trait. Having

"attitude" is only warranted when your being attacked with attitude, stand your ground but know your limits,

sometimes the bigger man really does walk away (your indirectly saying that he/she isn't worth your time with your

actions), but even then you do not shout, by being cool calm and collected it shows that you have CONTROL of the

situation, which is what an alpha male is. And if you notice people who tend not to shout back at the person usually

get shouted at even more by the other party because the other person is feeling even more secure by shouting in the

first place.

C. Yes, its very practical. Its not really laid out in a sense that you have to follow certain

rules but more so in the fact that your whole personality revolves around a single concept. For instance, when

dealing with a female, refrain from volunteering information unless she asks. When in a conversation, don't be

afraid to direct the conversation to where you want it to go, and try to do more listening then talking. When people

feel the need to talk to you its because they feel your valuable enough to hear what it is their trying to say.

Never go out of your way to speak with someone, your important and therefore they will come to you. If the

particular thing that you wanted to talk about wasn't really important then drop it all together. By seeking out a

particular person and asking for their time in a conversation your indirectly telling them that they are more alpha

then you are. So let people come to you.

D. Its about letting people do what they want but them always doing

what you want. IE, consulting you before we go out tonight to see where you wanna go, them apologizing for things

they do to you, waiting for you to speak.. just think about a son/father relationship when how you felt when you

were dealing with your father, your father was the alpha in that case. Think about the emotions you felt, how you

felt when you thought he'd be pissed off, etc. An alpha male is, for lack of a better term, everyone's father who

are in the same social group.

E. I suppose a more aggressive mone. But the main thing is that your body

lanugage, speach, and other things have to complement the mone/alpha you portray. Ex, shoulders back, chest out -

shows dominance. Chin up - shows territory. Eyes slightly closed - shows relaxation because you dont feel

threatened. Also, speaking very slow is very important (not to slow). Also, jerky body movements is a non-alpha

trait. You want to be slow a deliberate with your actions.

F. A true alpha male IS a

gentleman!
    theman03

great review.

Can you talk about the importance of tonality with

respect to the alpha male? You say alpha's don't shout, but if they speak like "the beaver" I doubt they'd get

many people to listen. On a side note I invested in a great book/cd combo called "LOVE your voice" which is about

training your speaking voice.

They say 90% of communication is dependent on HOW you say it not what you

say. It enables you to project whatever voice tone you want (be it gentle or firm, anxious or relaxed, fast or

slow, loud or soft)

Does the alpha male character rely on his presentation of speech. Or does he focus on

just what he has to say?

I have a hard time believing the "beaver" could be alpha even if he looked and acted

it and said all the right things with his voice tone the way it is.

Any thoughts?

I'm investing in

developing my voice as I was always told it was monotone and quiet and timid.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 04-03-2008 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Correct

on both counts.

I think Bel meant that you can trust an alpha to not act cowardly.
    That's correct. I

didn't say anything about the alpha turning his back. I said you could turn your back on the alpha male and not

have to worry that he would stab you in the back.

An alpha can generally figure out who is too cowardly to even

attack from behind and knows when it is safe to turn his back on another. There are a lot of the bully type assholes

who won't hesitate to stab you in the back if they get the chance. They are never true alpha males, only wannabes.

They are the same ones who find it necessarry to shout, make threats and deride others instead of being calm and

helpful.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

That's

correct. I didn't say anything about the alpha turning his back. I said you could turn your back on the alpha male

and not have to worry that he would stab you in the back.

An alpha can generally figure out who is too cowardly

to even attack from behind and knows when it is safe to turn his back on another. There are a lot of the bully type

assholes who won't hesitate to stab you in the back if they get the chance. They are never true alpha males, only

wannabes. They are the same ones who find it necessarry to shout, make threats and deride others instead of being

calm and helpful.
    belgareth

Would you consider Johnny Depp's character Tom Hanson to be an alpha

male in 21 jump street from the 1980's?

I found him to be VERY alpha and he expresses his feelings which

means he raises his voice when speaking and shouts during intense conflicts resolution with his

captain.

Perhaps this is alpha but only in the movies. Perhaps his good looks let him get away from looking

like an asshole and more like looking like a model whose serious and upset.

Regardless he is not always

polite. yet I don't see him come across as an asshole. Tom cruise does though -- he looks like one , acts like

one, and talks like one. Probably because he's been humiliated so much by the press about his

height.

HM

I don't watch TV so have never

seen the character you mention. However, based on your description, no. I would not consider him an alpha because I

believe that if you need to shout it only demonstrates insecurity. Johnny Depp himself I think is most likely an

alpha type male in his real life. The character you describe would not be taken seriously in a real life situation

or followed willingly. Most likely he would not be a trusted leader at the instinctual level either.

Something

to think about, being an alpha or beta is not something black or white. There are varying degrees of each and they

often merge or overlap. You can have some of the characteristics of each personality type, most people do.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Guru

Default none

"Something to think about,

being an alpha or beta is not something black or white. There are varying degrees of each and they often merge or

overlap. You can have some of the characteristics of each personality type, most people do."

That's 100%

correct.

I think one can evolve into an alpha male by wanting to be one or by being forced to be one.

You want to be one so you buy the book(s), study them, and practice the techniques, and evolve into one, at

least to some extent. However, you may be too late to gather all the benefits. You might be stuck at a certain

point. In the Air Force they give a further personality test to aspiring pilots, most of whom are 22 years old.

One of the questions is: "would you rather go to your friend's house and shoot pool as they have a pool table or

would you rather they come to your house to watch TV". You won't get into fighters if you wanna play pool.

There's occupations that force you to become an alpha to varying degrees such as the military, police,

firefighters, nurses, etc.. You start out as a follower but learn from your leaders how to lead. You have to be

willing to do things that most others aren't willing to do. I joined the Air Force not because I was willing to

fight or die but because a judge more or less gave me two choices, service or a minor criminal record (being in

possession of a six-pack of beer at 17). I was too stupid at the time to understand that even the worst lawyer

could have got me out of that one. So, I eventually became alpha after about 15 years in the service.

I

don't understand why some of you are looking to movie stars to define the alpha, they are acting - you don't see

the real Depp or Cruise.

Think of a wad of kleenex lying on the floor in a corridor of the company where

you work. Many will walk by it and think, "ah, the janitor will eventually get it", or "yuck, that's disgusting"

or "who cares, it's not my job to pick it up". The alpha will pick it up and dispose of it.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

An alpha is more often the one

who can nurture others, help them out and encourage them with no thought of reward. People listen to him and follow

him willingly without the bluster, bravado and bullshit. He has the courage to follow what he believes is right by

his own standards without worrying whether others approve of his actions.

The asshole that mistreats his woman

or children, or the one who is always loud and boisterous to garner attention, the classic jerk, is never an alpha.

The guy ho treats others with respect while maintaining his own self respect is the alpha. The guy that gives and

gives and allows others to walk all over him is not an alpha either. An alpha sets his parameters for personal

relations and follows those rules because he believes that way.

Pretty bad that we can only seem to define

something through negative examples, isn't it?

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Thats because the media and

hollywood bombard people with that image.

No problem. If you have anymore questions or examples just ask. I'll

do my best to help you out. BTW, I have a digital copy of it on my computer I could have sent to you to save some

bucks, if you want it let me know.

Phero Dude

Thats

because the media and hollywood bombard people with that image.

No problem. If you have anymore questions or

examples just ask. I'll do my best to help you out. BTW, I have a digital copy of it on my computer I could have

sent to you to save some bucks, if you want it let me know.
    Hi theman03

Could you send it to

me:
    adrian.dsouza@sympatico.ca

I have purchased it but I may want to return it down the

road.

thanks

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1 View Post
    "Something to think about, being an alpha or beta is not something black or white. There

are varying degrees of each and they often merge or overlap. You can have some of the characteristics of each

personality type, most people do."

That's 100% correct.

I think one can evolve into an alpha male

by wanting to be one or by being forced to be one.

You want to be one so you buy the book(s), study them,

and practice the techniques, and evolve into one, at least to some extent. However, you may be too late to gather

all the benefits. You might be stuck at a certain point. In the Air Force they give a further personality test to

aspiring pilots, most of whom are 22 years old. One of the questions is: "would you rather go to your friend's

house and shoot pool as they have a pool table or would you rather they come to your house to watch TV". You won't

get into fighters if you wanna play pool.

There's occupations that force you to become an alpha to varying

degrees such as the military, police, firefighters, nurses, etc.. You start out as a follower but learn from your

leaders how to lead. You have to be willing to do things that most others aren't willing to do. I joined the Air

Force not because I was willing to fight or die but because a judge more or less gave me two choices, service or a

minor criminal record (being in possession of a six-pack of beer at 17). I was too stupid at the time to understand

that even the worst lawyer could have got me out of that one. So, I eventually became alpha after about 15 years in

the service.

I don't understand why some of you are looking to movie stars to define the alpha, they are

acting - you don't see the real Depp or Cruise.

Think of a wad of kleenex lying on the floor in a corridor

of the company where you work. Many will walk by it and think, "ah, the janitor will eventually get it", or "yuck,

that's disgusting" or "who cares, it's not my job to pick it up". The alpha will pick it up and dispose of

it.
    Do you believe in tonality? Do you believe that the tone you say things is more important than the

words themselves/?

Roger love thinks so. He says tone and body language is 93% of communication. 7% goes

into what you say.

Does alpha male take that into consideration?

As for alpha male picking up kleenex

I think thats disgusting. Alpha is not the equivalent of janitor. I think alpha would pikc up his own kleenex but

make a note to the management of "maintaneance engineers" to take care of the kleenex

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It's interesting because many

alpha traits, IMO, are counterintuitive to an immature understanding.

For example, a really essential trait is

humility. All the greats I meet are just really, really modest and humble, while at the same time acting confidently

in their role as steward of a situation. They understand how difficult meaningful things are, and how insignificant

their talents, efforts and accomplishments are in the bigger picture. (Remember Bruce's Mother Teresa quote? Bruce

is the alpha here, and look how humble he is...)

For instance, I can almost tell who is a great musician is by

how humble they are, by the nature of their humility. Everything is humility, even as there is a quiet confidence

underneath; which of course they don't have to tell you anything about.

The braggart who tells me about his CDs

and boldly asks to play my guitar to show off to his friends is almost always a terrible musician; at best

very mediocre. I meet these guys often when out playing.

I never have to actually hear them play.

Paco de

Lucia is worshipped as a god in Spain, and he knows it. I'm not kidding. He accepts that role, and the

responsibility that goes with it. He reinvented flamenco for modern times; carried the tradition on his back, and

elevated it to a new level. There arguably has never been a guitar player on the planet with his mastery of

technique, just for starters. He is the guitar master's guitar master. Paco is extremely humble. It's NOT an

act.

It's not about the person's ego, as Bel's description also suggests. A person has the capability to lead

a situation, and they just do it, without even necessarily taking credit.

The typical adolescent, macho, or

superficial ideas of what alpha is are really off base, including some of the ideas expressed in this forum (old

regulars excluded ). If only I knew then what I know now...

A person is best off just being themselves, and

learning to be OK with that. This, however, is a mouthful to say.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Do you

believe in tonality? Do you believe that the tone you say things is more important than the words themselves/?

Roger love thinks so. He says tone and body language is 93% of communication. 7% goes into what you say.

Does alpha male take that into consideration?

As for alpha male picking up kleenex I think thats disgusting.

Alpha is not the equivalent of janitor. I think alpha would pikc up his own kleenex but make a note to the

management of "maintaneance engineers" to take care of the kleenex
    The alpha picks up the kleenex and

doesn't think twice about it, especially the part about humbling himself or herself to stoop down; or the part

about it being disgusting... (OK, I'm ignoring pragmatic biohazard concerns for the sake of argument).

The

alpha doesn't conceive of their own value and validity as having anything to do with all that! There are a thousand

instances a day like this. Not to get religious in choosing an easy example, but think of how often Jesus of

Nazareth "stooped".

Again, think "humilty."

Can't you imagine Martin Luther King picking up the kleenex?

Donald Trump might not pick up the Kleenex, but to me he just in it for himself, and not an alpha. He is more a

rich assshole; busy trading insults with Rosie O'Donnel.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    The

alpha picks up the kleenex and doesn't think twice about it, especially the part about humbling himself or herself

to stoop down; or the part about it being disgusting... (OK, I'm ignoring pragmatic biohazard concerns for the sake

of argument).

The alpha doesn't conceive of their own value and validity as having anything to do with all

that! There are a thousand instances a day like this. Not to get religious in choosing an easy example, but think of

how often Jesus of Nazareth "stooped".

Again, think "humilty."

Can't you imagine Martin Luther

King picking up the kleenex?

Donald Trump might not pick up the Kleenex, but to me he just in it for

himself, and not an alpha. He is more a rich assshole; busy trading insults with Rosie O'Donnel.

DrSmellThis

I can't imagine Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt picking up kleenex like a janitor at the

academy awards.

Image is important for success. That's not to say they're stuck up, but rather confident

with high self esteem.

Just as there are nice guys, alpha males, and jerks, I don't believe we've touched

on the numerous combinations of alpha males. There may be many kinds.

While Jesus may have been an Alpha

male he was also nailed to a cross and left to suffer repeatedly. There are many crazy people in the philippines

who make a ritual of this each year. That doesn't make then Alpha, just crazy and stupid.

Let's talk alpha

male in our society here in north America. To have the gifts of physical appearance, to have confidence, to be

brave, to be humble, to be rich, to be famous, to have woman throwing themselves at you.

That is the real

purpose of this book. "How to become an alpha male". Its all about getting laid and thinking its a piece of cake ,

while staying humble about it and sticking to the motto: "I don't kiss and tell"

HM

Physical appearance has nothing

to do with being an alpha male, nor does being rich or famous. Those may or may not be results of alpha behavior but

they certainly are not requirements.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Physical

appearance has nothing to do with being an alpha male, nor does being rich or famous. Those may or may not be

results of alpha behavior but they certainly are not requirements.
    I agree with you Belgareth. Appearance

and money are possible results of alphaness but not necessities as Mother teresa would not be considered an alpha

woman but yet she was so much that she was coined a Saint.

HM

Horny Man, I will tell you about

the Alpha body language not the beta:

Relax. Do not ever worry.

Breathe through abdomen.

Slow down all

of your movements a notch.

Relax your eyes & eyelids.

Move your head slowly.

Feel comfortable in your

own skin.

Spread out your body.

Feel masculine & powerful.

Phero Guru

Default none

"As for alpha male picking

up kleenex I think thats disgusting. Alpha is not the equivalent of janitor. I think alpha would pikc up his own

kleenex but make a note to the management of "maintaneance engineers" to take care of the kleenex"

Alpha

knows that it's something that needs to be done right away. He just does it, gets it over with, takes on the

responsibility of setting an example for his lessers (like yourself) to follow, knows that the image of the company

suffers while it lies there, knows that scheduling the maintenance department to do it is a big waste of time. If

that sounds disgusting to you think about the policeman who is constantly getting vomit from drunks and druggies on

themself and in their patrol car; the nurse who is always taking care of incontinent patients and has to clean them,

the soldier who has to watch their buddy while his guts are pouring out of him after being shot, I could go on and

on.

Picture the alpha walking along the corridor and seeing that kleenex, unbeknownst to him the CEO is

behind him, the CEO has also seen the kleenex and wonders what the alpha is going to do, then guess who gets

promoted soonest.

I have no idea if Depp or Pitt would stoop to pick it up, I don't know either of them

except from their acting. I imagine though that most stars would not pick it up. I also think that most of them

are not all that alpha, they are actors and need direction from the certainly alpha director.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information