Are you guys serious?

Reading all those post here and on "Love scent" site, like "I put 2 drops on my neck"; "put few drops behind the

ears"; "I'm happy with that!", etc... Something's definitely going wrong with my mind. Well, to be more specific -

I recently got a bottle of man's unscented Alpha-7 and spread about 1/4 drop (or even less) across my arm just to

try. I was shocked how ugly and intolerable it stinks! Like an old urine, public toilet never cleaned, you name

it... I rushed to cure my stinky hand with a soap, alcohol, dish detergent with no success. Then I sprayed my good

expensive real French cologne over it and it covered the smell nicely. But... for 10 min only.When it evaporates a

little, the stink shows up again. Brrrr...
So what should I think? Is it a collective practical joke??

or (more likely) is there something I'm missing? To my understanding the pheromones are not to be detectable by

nose (like the ultrasound we cant hear or infrared we can't see). If in order to emit a few molecules of pheromone

we are compelled to spread around the huge amount of ugly old goat stink, I don't get the idea. Instead of "Ah,

I'm crazy of you", we'll get "This guy smells like a pig". I used the similar stuff before, some oil based

lovely scented mixture and was pretty happy with it. Don't remember the name though. Now I decided to go with a

new, more advanced product. Disappointment and $60 out of pocket.
So what do you guys think? Should I send this

highly "unscented" stuff back and go to another product? Or dilute it 1/100 and then apply 2 drops on the neck? I

can't even imagine this vomiting maker I would spread among the ppl and to myself if follow the instructions

recommending 2 drops as a low dosage (well, may be not for the first 10 min, he-he).
Any advice would be much

appreciated.
Apologies for the long post and my problems with English!