Close

Thread: Practical joke?

Stranger

Default Practical joke?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Are you guys serious?

Reading all those post here and on "Love scent" site, like "I put 2 drops on my neck"; "put few drops behind the

ears"; "I'm happy with that!", etc... Something's definitely going wrong with my mind. Well, to be more specific -

I recently got a bottle of man's unscented Alpha-7 and spread about 1/4 drop (or even less) across my arm just to

try. I was shocked how ugly and intolerable it stinks! Like an old urine, public toilet never cleaned, you name

it... I rushed to cure my stinky hand with a soap, alcohol, dish detergent with no success. Then I sprayed my good

expensive real French cologne over it and it covered the smell nicely. But... for 10 min only.When it evaporates a

little, the stink shows up again. Brrrr...
    So what should I think? Is it a collective practical joke??

or (more likely) is there something I'm missing? To my understanding the pheromones are not to be detectable by

nose (like the ultrasound we cant hear or infrared we can't see). If in order to emit a few molecules of pheromone

we are compelled to spread around the huge amount of ugly old goat stink, I don't get the idea. Instead of "Ah,

I'm crazy of you", we'll get "This guy smells like a pig". I used the similar stuff before, some oil based

lovely scented mixture and was pretty happy with it. Don't remember the name though. Now I decided to go with a

new, more advanced product. Disappointment and $60 out of pocket.
    So what do you guys think? Should I send this

highly "unscented" stuff back and go to another product? Or dilute it 1/100 and then apply 2 drops on the neck? I

can't even imagine this vomiting maker I would spread among the ppl and to myself if follow the instructions

recommending 2 drops as a low dosage (well, may be not for the first 10 min, he-he).
    Any advice would be much

appreciated.
    Apologies for the long post and my problems with English!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by borriss View Post
    Are

you guys serious? Reading all those post here and on "Love scent" site, like "I put 2 drops on my neck"; "put few

drops behind the ears"; "I'm happy with that!", etc... Something's definitely going wrong with my mind. Well, to

be more specific - I recently got a bottle of man's unscented Alpha-7 and spread about 1/4 drop (or even less)

across my arm just to try. I was shocked how ugly and intolerable it stinks! Like an old urine, public toilet never

cleaned, you name it... I rushed to cure my stinky hand with a soap, alcohol, dish detergent with no success. Then I

sprayed my good expensive real French cologne over it and it covered the smell nicely. But... for 10 min only.When

it evaporates a little, the stink shows up again. Brrrr...
    So what should I think? Is it a collective

practical joke?? or (more likely) is there something I'm missing? To my understanding the pheromones are not to be

detectable by nose (like the ultrasound we cant hear or infrared we can't see). If in order to emit a few molecules

of pheromone we are compelled to spread around the huge amount of ugly old goat stink, I don't get the idea.

Instead of "Ah, I'm crazy of you", we'll get "This guy smells like a pig". I used the similar stuff before, some

oil based lovely scented mixture and was pretty happy with it. Don't remember the name though. Now I decided to go

with a new, more advanced product. Disappointment and $60 out of pocket.
    So what do you guys think? Should I send

this highly "unscented" stuff back and go to another product? Or dilute it 1/100 and then apply 2 drops on the neck?

I can't even imagine this vomiting maker I would spread among the ppl and to myself if follow the instructions

recommending 2 drops as a low dosage (well, may be not for the first 10 min, he-he).
    Any advice would be much

appreciated.
    Apologies for the long post and my problems with

English!
    You have applied 1/4 drop A7 eh, that equates to about 6 mcg

Androstenone and 1 mcg Androsterone.

Well it is only a

fairly light application in reality and it seems that you have a good keen sensitive nose in being able to detect

the Androstenone at this strength.

Many others

including your targets will not detect an undesirable scent in all probability from a practical and working distance

for the effects of the pheromones and you will undoubtedly still get good results, and also get used to the scent,

with a little cover the average targets will not be picking you up as coming across pissy at all i

doubt.

Alpha 7 has proved an effective product for me

and i have received many comments from females telling me that i smell

sexy.

That is with a couple sprays cologne laid down

around my neck and 1 or 2 drops A7 and sometimes a gel/pkt of Scent of Eros added or less , depending upon the

amount of A7 used.

Yes Alpha 7 really is a nice

smooth product so hang in and give it a good run and if you definatelly cant handle it then email service for a

refund or an exchange, you could always try some scented PI which is very nice, it is one that i can apply one or

two drops without cover and then told by others that i smell nice when exposing the application site to

them.

Anyway dont worry too much as it will all work

out ok 4 you and you should get some positive results no doubt.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Thanks Terry for your respond.

If you, as a known expert, tell that 2 drops is a minimum workable amount, than A7 is not for me. Yes, I have some

more sensitive nose than average, but not that degree to smell it like a dog can. Probably I should get

some another product with a different ratio (i.e. less or no aNONE and more aRON and aNOL). Could you recommend me

some please? The help would be much appreciated.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by borriss View Post
    Thanks Terry for your respond. If you, as a known expert, tell that 2 drops is a minimum

workable amount, than A7 is not for me. Yes, I have some more sensitive nose than average, but not that degree to

smell it like a dog can. Probably I should get some another product with a different ratio (i.e. less or

no aNONE and more aRON and aNOL). Could you recommend me some please? The help would be much

appreciated.
    Sure thing Borriss, 1 or 2 drops are fine for me because of my advanced

age whereas a younger man of 30 or about 1/2 of my age would be using anything from a few small dabs to one drop of

Alpha 7 , It is a very smooth Androstenone product due to the added Androsterone softener in its

formulation.

As soon as you work out your sweet spot with Alpha 7 all

should settle down for you with good effects noticed.

If you decided to

use a triple phero formula then maby Alter Ego could suit you, AE is good stuff for them that it works for.

Some younger guys seem to find success with Chikara ( C 7 ) it has a

small amount of Androstenone and another 6 pheromones.

Then again there is

Alpha 314 which contains various pheromones including about 4 mcg Androstenone per drop and a predominant amount of

Androsterone, This formulation is designed to give you status type appeal and it is another product that serves the

purpose to which it was made, also women will find you attractive and presume you to be a good

catch.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

Or spray it on. A quick

spray should do the trick if the atomizer disperses in a mist form.

-The Bat

Thread Information