Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: Question for James V. Kohl

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Bubba,
    The times I\'ve noticed a big transformation with time was when I put the stuff directly on my armpits, where there is a lot more heat and bacteria. I think you should be safe applying to your wrists, but clothes should be even better.
    Also, I always thought it was the aRONE not the NOL that was transforming into aNONE, but maybe I am wrong about that. Try it for yourself, if you have either SOE or AE. Put a good bit on your armpits and see what happens. I think Oscar said he tried it and nothing unusual happened, but there were a bunch of guys doing this some months ago and somebody coined the phrase \"pit trick\" as I remember.
    Bruce

For whatever it\'s worth, SOE is on my \"safe\" list. That is, I\'ve applied five streaks on my neck, two big X\'s on my chest and two dabs on my wrists with a fair number of hits and no obvious repellant effect.

But my optimum is four swipes and I\'m pretty sure the effectiveness decreases after six. Also I\'ve notice no benefit (eg. the PF buzz) to wearing a large dose.

Caution: none of the above applies when using SOE (or PF) in a combo.

Enlightened One

Ive noticed my sweat as far as natural production after a workout goes smells an awful lot like -RONE? although im reading conflicting ideas on whether it is present in human sweat. As far as diet i take DHEA (internal rone supplements available from any chemists health food shop or supermarket) and tribulus as well as zinc and magnesium and the normal diet. So it is a little confusing but i will keep a tab on it to get a better idea.

Watcher,

One of the more common answers to the question of what does it smell like--when I asked ladies to detail their response to androsterone exposure--was sweat (and frequently \"fresh sweat\"). So, even though the amount of androsterone in sweat has not been determined, the association is somewhat indicative of its presence.

---P.s. I\'m out of town for a few days and responses will be limited.

Phero Enthusiast

Help - I\'m confused. Is rone presented on the skin of males naturally? Apocrine secretion?? I understand it is an internal male hormone, excreted in urine. Is it also a secretion or product of sweat on the skin?

I\'m just curious cause I understand rone is associated with a conditioned response of \'masculine presence\' in women. I am curious as to how women have been experiencing rone from men in order to develop this conditioned association.

Stranger

James - Im the type of phero user who much prefers to wear my own colonge and add phero concentrates to my colonge. I prefer having the choice of wearing my usual scent which I love ( Issey ) or having the choice of wearing a new scent I may like. I find some scented pheromes strange smelling or just plain not to my liking - which can ruin the product for a person. So my question is do you have any plans for a SOE unscented concentrate in the style of NPA or AFA. Thanks James.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello,....little woman waving at you guys from the back of the room. Sorry to intrude on such a heated scientific geeky debate here as i am an infant to this whole website,....but something sparked my interest. I was diagnosed with clinical depression 7 years ago (i\'m doing great by the way, taking medicine and practicing a healthy lifestyle)....but i did notice something in people\'s behavior when i know i\'m feeling down although i don\'t show it. After years of experience with depression you learn to master the art of faking pure bliss in society even when you feel like s...t !. I have often ran into people who display unfounded unpleasantness or aggressiveness when i don\'t even know their name? I am built well with good features so i tend to attract attention (no vanity, just truth) and sometimes i swear it\'s like i carry a radar on my forehead, people noticing me and intrigued but also often negative FOR NO CONCRETE REASON!!!. i mean people i didn\'t even notice myself until they \"attacked\" me verbally or forced my Attention. I used to think that females were doing this out of jealousy and territorial things (like i\'m new in a group),...but i have noticed this with guys as well. I never knew how to explain it. My mom thinks some people are just born with an \"eye\" on them, they\'re meant to attract attention. But it seems too convenient for me,...there has to be some logical explanation. So anyway, this is the first time i think of depression in terms of pheromones and aura. Could i be producing negative sweat-so to speak-when i\'m going through a low? But i have also experienced these things when i\'m just emerging from a low and kinda pumping myself up with positive energy and good will,...just as i feel better and start filling my heart with warmth and zen i have sometimes ran into the worst negative reactions.....also Could some people around carrying certain pheromones in excess actually have an effect on my depression-good or bad-?....and finally are there specific mones i might want to try on when i feel down?. I appreciate any response. Good luck everyone. cheers!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Boards,
    No plans for unscented SoE, but others have described how to mimic it in an unscented version. Use the chemistry kit and mix 1mg
    -rone and 4mg -ol (in 5 ml of diluent--propylene glycol or mineral oil). I thing the result would still smell musky (due to the -ol, and have a touch of \"fresh sweat\" due to to -rone.

Darling,
    Denise Chen (one of Martha McClintock\'s post docs) presented recently on people\'s ability to distinguish between the odors of happy people versus neutal states. It is fairly obvious that people will be found able to distinguish among many other emotional states using only olfactory cues.

Hi daring,
    It seems to me, we are sending out pheromones that can and do detail every possible aspect of the human condition. In my case, I don\'t get so much what I would call depressed as I do \"seriously stressed out\", but in those times I often notice a distinct yukiness in my body odor, and find the best therapy is often a good hot shower, not only for the relaxing effects of the warmth and water massage, but also to get the darn stress mones off and start over again.
    I found an article a while back which mentioned the existence of an actual chemical \"pheromone product\" available on the market to law enforcement and search and rescue teams called \"extreme trauma\" or something like that. It is used to douse human dummies for use in training rescue dogs to find injured people.

Bruce

Stranger

James,
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

**DONOTDELETE**

James, I would appreciate your view on my last post in the \"Proportion Theory\"-thread.

[ March 15, 2002: Message edited by: whoami ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information