Close

Stranger

Default This Stuff Does Not Work!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I bought

eros scent few months ago and haven't had any hit... Reviews are fake and it's written by ppl who work for them..

Save your money and don't buy this product...

I hope they don't take this post down...

Stranger

They have worked for me,

care to elaborate as to why you feel they don't work?

Where you expecting girls to rush you like an "axe"

commercial without you having to do any work like approach women?

Tell us where you've warn it, how

much and describe yourself. Also, you need to be aware that the "hits" are normally very subtle, like getting a new

suit or a good hair cut. The idea of women rushing up and dry humping your leg is stuff the scammers advertise, and

no legitimate pheromone site would ever claim it.

And, ya, I could delete your post, but we don't work that

way.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

i wore it behind my ear, on

my wrist and chest little bit.. I must have tried this 10 times and no one notice the smell.. trust me i am good

looking guy and i know how to talk to women.. I don't think this scent made any difference for me...

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by truelover View Post
    i wore it behind my ear, on my wrist and chest little bit.. I must have tried this 10 times

and no one notice the smell.. trust me i am good looking guy and i know how to talk to women.. I don't think this

scent made any difference for me...
    Scent of Eros is NOL, which basically will make people more at ease

with you and possibly more "chatty"

and the hits are subtle, it is not a sexual pheromone per say like some of

the others, I guess a big question is what were your expectations?

Stranger

I am trying to pick up more

women. I can talk to any girl but i need to have more sexually chemistry with them. if you think that eros is not

good for that reason then What are the other ones that you suggest..

Banned User

Unfortunately TL there's no

exact science to wearing mones. What works for some may not for others. I didn't have any luck w/ SOE either. In

fact, it made me smell like stagnant cat pee. For picking up women none based products like Alpha-7, Primal

Instinct, and The Edge are more for that purpose. They can be used in conjunction w/, say, SOE to make the girl more

comfortable, and then sexually attracted. Your age, physical description, personality, ect. can help us determine

what may best work for you. Some members use up to 30" of SOE to get hits. It takes awhile to get it right, but

I've found in the last few months to be worthwhile. BTW, welcome to the forum.

Stranger

Interesting, I doubt the reviews

are fake....
    Vote for Chikara Cologne at My Pheromone Reviews

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Unfortunately TL there's no exact science to wearing mones. What works for some may not

for others. I didn't have any luck w/ SOE either. In fact, it made me smell like stagnant cat pee. For

picking up women none based products like Alpha-7, Primal Instinct, and The Edge are more for that purpose. They can

be used in conjunction w/, say, SOE to make the girl more comfortable, and then sexually attracted. Your age,

physical description, personality, ect. can help us determine what may best work for you. Some members use up to 30"

of SOE to get hits. It takes awhile to get it right, but I've found in the last few months to be worthwhile. BTW,

welcome to the forum.
    Yeah good advice Peregrine, I

have had many a woman say to me that i smell sexy when wearing a good pheromone product or a suitable mix.

And yes Alpha 7 a couple drops and a full packet of Scent of Eros or around

30" if i am rolling it from the bottle has given me some insane sexual

encounters.

Now to the doubters ha ha

You all had better believe it, because you just havent

seen anything until you hit on a female who is receptive to an application of pheromones, Yeah after a week you will

be hiding the phero bottle in the hope of going to bed for a well earned rest, with a good book ha ha.

Take a simple single pheromone product like say scented PI for example which

is concentrated Androstenone it is not everyones cup of tea but it is something i can use at say two drops and there

is no way that i could go out prowling around town wearin this without scoring some yummy yoopi

Yeah its too easy with pheromones,

You all had better believe that PI or NPA will

certainy attract a womans attention and you had just better be ready because they will hit on you from out of the

blue sometimes.

All it takes is a small amount of common sense and you can have pheromones

give you a very real and decisive edge in matters of romance attraction and business also.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

YES I agree with that youn terry.

HA HA.SOE is okay when used with a7, NPA, and TE. Work the magic baby?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post

And yes Alpha 7 a couple drops and a

full packet of Scent of Eros or around 30" if i am rolling it from the bottle has given me some insane sexual

encounters.

How

many drops of SOE equal 30 inches? I'd like to mix some A7 and Soe in a small dropper bottle and keep it in my

car. Kind of disappointed with my AE experiences so far.

truelover

try to do some

nlp trainings in pacing and reading body language ..... a friend of mine is able to talk to any women too ...but it

leads him to nowhere .. !!!!

it´s hard to recognice the effects in the first time using it ... but do me a favour

and do a little test ... put on good music in your car ... then put on 30 inches of Soe on your arms and believe me

it will make you sing ...

Best hits so far i´d get with Soe gel packs and none added ... you can do this

by using A7.... and two sprays of Chikara ...

Go to a bar ... place yourself behind some women... observe their

body language and their behavior ... go to toilet and apply some Soe ... you have to arrive without moanes .... go

back to your place and see how they bahave then .... it´s too obvious ..
    with this method i convinced nearly

everyone of my PUA colleagues that moanes do work ....

Good Luck

Pago

Default SOE Drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky

Chan;216392
    How many drops of SOE equal 30 inches? I'd like to mix some A7 and Soe in a small dropper bottle and

keep it in my car. Kind of disappointed with my AE experiences so

far.
    FIVE inches from the roller = 1

drop.

1dr = 10.38 mcg Androstenol +2.59 mcg

Androsterone = total 12.97 mcg.

6.6 drops from the

bottle = 64 mcg Androstenol + 16 mcg Androsterone = 80 mcg pheromone = 1 SOE gel/pkt in

concentration.

SOE bottle contains total of 500 mcg

pheromone per mL = 400 mcg Androstenol + Androsterone 100 mcg.

SOE bottle total pheromone content = 5,000 mcg / 10

mL =

4 mg Androstenol + Androsterone 1 mg

The SOE gel/pkt contains .08 mg/ml = 80 mcg = 64 mcg

Androstenol + Androsterone 16 mcg .

Divide 5000 mcg

bottle by 80 mcg pkt will give around 62 gel/pkts in relation to the bottle.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-15-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: x spell

Stranger

Thank you kindly sir. Do

you know the pheromone content of A7.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky

Chan;216397
    Thank you kindly sir. Do you know the pheromone content of

A7.
    You are welcome Blacky....
    KZI does it

again!
    Alpha-7 unscented Pheromones is similar to

Primal Instinct Pheromones but with 40% more pheromones overall, and a

more complex formula (aRONE and aNONE vs. aNONE alone)

Alpha 7 unscented pheromones boasts 6mg androstenone and 1

mg androsterone

This is the UNscented version of Alpha 7 Pheromones, which if you are new to pheromones means it

has a characteristic musky pheromone smell not totally unlike human body odor.

Alpha 7

Pheromones also comes in a scented version
    which has an all-natural spicy fragrance added.

Alpha 7

Pheromones comes in a 10mL dripper top bottle

Stranger

Default My Personal Experience Pheromones (I Do Not Work Here!)

Quote Originally Posted by truelover View Post
    I bought eros scent few months ago and haven't had any

hit... Reviews are fake and it's written by ppl who work for them.. Save your money and don't buy this

product...

I hope they don't take this post down...
    Hmm, well I don't work here and I've had good

luck with pheromones but it wasn't quick to happen, I just didn't give up...

I started out about 10 to 15

years ago with Realm. I had heard all of the hype and bought into it but I’ll never know if the stuff that was in

Realm ever really worked or not because I just couldn’t stand the smell of that crap.

Fast forward a few years

when I sent away for Athena Institute’s “10X” (twice). As some of you here probably know it’s pretty expensive,

absolutely odorless, absolutely worthless, and to use it you have to jump through a few hoops (you can’t use it in a

spray bottle, and they recommend you put it in one of there “pretty blue bottles” which cost extra).

Fast

forward again to just a few months ago…I run an online dating portal, (which may or may not be in my signature,

depending on the settings of this forum), and because of that combined with the fact that I recently became single,

I thought I’d give pheromones another try so I could at least write about them if they didn’t actually work for

me.

I started out with a bottle of the scented version of Chikara, a bottle of NPA, and a bottle of Liquid

trust. I tried the Chikara first because of the fact that it was premixed but I gotta say I’m not a big fan of what

it smells like. It’s not awful but for some reason it just didn’t click with me.

I then proceeded to mix NPA

with Givenchy Pi, Tommy Hilfiger, and Guess by Marciano. The first two masked the scent of the NPA just fine but the

latter masked the odor of it better than all of them, and the NPA didn’t seem to alter its fragrance at all. Oh, and

I should note that most days I used a couple of sprays from the Liquid trust bottle also but only if I remembered.

So how well is it working for me now? Well, I noticed from the start that I was getting hits no matter which of

the three cologne mixtures I used but one day I had to stop and wonder if the pheromones were at work on the

opposite sex or if they were at work on me in the form of a confidence booster…In the end I decided it really didn’t

matter as long as I was getting positive results.

I now use the Guess/NPA mixture almost exclusively because I

really like the smell of the Guess cologne, and I pack a small bottle of LT with me whenever I go out. After 11

years in a relationship I am now single having a lot of fun. Hell, I almost feel young again…Almost!

-LOTW

hey OP i know what you are

feeling here i have tried multiple pheros (npa, a314, soe, theedge) with almost no sucess. BUT... i had one hit

with the npa (before spilled the bottle all over my car ) that proved to me that its my failing to get the right

mones/mix and not the mones themself. She was a younger black girl who was working a regisiter at the mall. I

dunno if you've ever seen a black girl stutter and blush(!) but it apparently can happen . unfortunatly she was

too young to be legal

i guess what im saying is keep trying because that one hit will justify the whole

experience

ps- also if you search the

forum archives you can find a number of posts by people who think its all fake and none of them have been taken

down

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LoveOnTheWire View Post
    Hmm,

well I don't work here and I've had good luck with pheromones but it wasn't quick to happen, I just didn't give

up...

I started out about 10 to 15 years ago with Realm. I had heard all of the hype and bought into it but I’ll

never know if the stuff that was in Realm ever really worked or not because I just couldn’t stand the smell of that

crap.

Fast forward a few years when I sent away for Athena Institute’s “10X” (twice). As some of you here

probably know it’s pretty expensive, absolutely odorless, absolutely worthless, and to use it you have to jump

through a few hoops (you can’t use it in a spray bottle, and they recommend you put it in one of there “pretty blue

bottles” which cost extra).

Fast forward again to just a few months ago…I run an online dating portal, (which

may or may not be in my signature, depending on the settings of this forum), and because of that combined with the

fact that I recently became single, I thought I’d give pheromones another try so I could at least write about them

if they didn’t actually work for me.

I started out with a bottle of the scented version of Chikara, a bottle of

NPA, and a bottle of Liquid trust. I tried the Chikara first because of the fact that it was premixed but I gotta

say I’m not a big fan of what it smells like. It’s not awful but for some reason it just didn’t click with me.

I

then proceeded to mix NPA with Givenchy Pi, Tommy Hilfiger, and Guess by Marciano. The first two masked the scent of

the NPA just fine but the latter masked the odor of it better than all of them, and the NPA didn’t seem to alter its

fragrance at all. Oh, and I should note that most days I used a couple of sprays from the Liquid trust bottle also

but only if I remembered.

So how well is it working for me now? Well, I noticed from the start that I was

getting hits no matter which of the three cologne mixtures I used but one day I had to stop and wonder if the

pheromones were at work on the opposite sex or if they were at work on me in the form of a confidence booster…In the

end I decided it really didn’t matter as long as I was getting positive results.

I now use the Guess/NPA mixture

almost exclusively because I really like the smell of the Guess cologne, and I pack a small bottle of LT with me

whenever I go out. After 11 years in a relationship I am now single having a lot of fun. Hell, I almost feel young

again…Almost!

-LOTW

Nice post. I was wondering how old you are?

Thread Information