Close

Banned User

Thumbs up Any Hit Reports?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The forum's been

sorta quiet lately. A couple of weeks ago I went to a bar w/ a girlfriend. Shortly after two more girls walk in and

sit next to me. I was wearing 4 drops of WAGG on the wrists and 2 drops PI on the neck, covered w/ Di Gio. They were

telling the bartender about their night thus far, which was rather humorous. I glanced over a couple of times and

smiled to acknowledge their story. The fan was blowing across me to them so they were getting a good mone blast. My

gf went to the bathroom. The hotter of the two walked behind me and ran her fingers up my back like a spider. I

thought it was my gf, and of course I was suprised when I turned back to find out it wasn't. She asked for a

cigarette which I obliged. Instead of going back to her seat she squeezed in between me and her friend rubbing her

breast against my arm. When my gf came back the girl turned away from me and continued rubbing her arse against my

leg. I was worried this might cause a scene but nothing was said. When she left I got the look of pure lust.

Oh well. The up side is the girl I was seeing moved out of state. I need to revisit that bar for sure!

Banned User

Had another nice hit tonight.

I went to afore mentioned bar for a drink. After a short a solid 9 stood next to me and kept reach over to grab

cherries out of the fruit holder thing. She made a lot of body contact and started a conversation. She was a bit

pissed though. She told me she had posed for Playboy and Maxim. HMMMM. Dunno where she went after that but had

she been a bit more sober I would have pursued it much harder. Two other girls, one at another bar asked to use my

lighter and did a lot of smiling and such. I get approached by women but not quite like this. It's taking some

getting used to . I changed my mix also. I was wearing 6 Wagg: 3 PI: 1NPA. I started w/ 2 sprays but added because I

couldn't smell it like when putting 2 drops of PI on the next. The smell wasn't bad so I barely covered w/ Di Gio.

Looks like it could be a great weekend.

Thread Information