Close

Stranger

Default Questions I cannot find on forum

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi.

I have used pheromones only for a few days now (SOE/w). I have a few questions the answers to which I have not yet

found on the forum. By the way, everyone here seems very helpful. Happy to make your acquaintence. I have

ordered PCC, PI/w and the sample size of Pheromax/w.

First question: I have read here that copulins increase

testosterone in males by up to 150%. Is it safe to use PCC and be around my 10 year old son in the

afternoon/evening before I can shower it off? I certainly don't want to do anything that would adversely affect

him.

Second question: From everything I've read it sounds like a good start to try things out would be about

2 drops of PI/w and maybe a 5" roll of PCC on each arm (with of course, a cover fragrance). Would it be a bad idea

to try this out inside of a karate dojang? I am usually one of the only women there. Most guys there are good

acquaintences. Just want to see what reaction I would get if I did. Too risky with me being the only girl? Or

maybe ineffective with everyone sweating so much?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Songbird

Hi Songbird, welcome to the

forum.

Your son has not reached puberty yet, and may not be acting/reacting at this level of chemical/hormonal

stimulus. I'd be careful though, and watch closely.

So far as wearing when you're working out with the guys,

it might be risky. Belgareth is in the same situation when he works out, and shies away from using when he's in

combat.

With men and pheromones, sweat makes a huge difference. With women everything is different I

suppose, but -None does have its effect. How it might work on a woman's skin in your situation should be different

from a man, but I'd start very lightly.

We're glad you're here, and hope you'll report your results.

My experiences with wearing

mones at the dojo were never good. I wore -none and the guys were a lot more aggressive in sparring. In your case it

probably will be different, they may be more attracted, or at least that's my best guess.

It would be great to

find out. If you do try it, please let us know what happens.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Thank you idesign and

belgareth. I will certainly be mindful of these products around my son. Rec'd my order today and will try it

first somewhere other than the Dojang tomorrow. I will report my initial results.

Belgareth, what martial

arts do you study? You referred to Dojo. (Japanese karate maybe?)

songbird

hi Songbird,

I started in

Kung Fu when I was in high school in California. However, most of my teaching was at the hands of a Japanese man, a

relative of my brother in law. Stayed with it through about 40 years old, when I moved to Texas. Couldn't find

anywhere I felt comfortable here until I met a great Tae Kwon Do master. So for the last ten years I've been doing

Tae Kwon Do. I don't compete any longer, haven't in some years, mostly its for keeping in good shape.

Which

form of Karate do you practice?

Bel
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

My son and I both do Tae Kwon

Do as well. It is true that a good Master makes a world of difference. Ours are great -- one from Korea and the

other from the U.S. who studied for years in Korea. TKD has been good for us both in different ways.

I wanted

to give a report on my usage of PI/w (2 drops) with PCC (5" on each arm). Went to the gym today. Shortly after I

walked in, a group of older gentlemen began looking (staring a little) at me. Generally, during my workout, I

received a few stares and hellos from males of different ages. But nothing too out of the ordinary.

The

strange thing was this: After working out I was sitting down drinking a smoothie, reading the paper, alone at a

table when a woman came up and asked if the other chair was taken (there were plenty of open tables). I said she

could take the chair. She then asked if she could look at a section of the paper I was not reading. I said sure.

She took a section, talked about needing reading glasses, then put it down and said she was going to work out.

I went back to reading my paper. About 10 minutes later, another lady came to my table and asked if she could

look at the horoscope section. I said that she could. She stayed there and read for a few minutes, thanked me and

left.

This has never happened before at the health club. I am fine with conversing with new people. One of

my purposes in trying pheromones though is to attract the opposite sex.

This is my situation: I am 47 years

old. My husband passed away 4 years ago and I have been (besides grieving) concentrating on working and raising my

son. I am kind of at the point where I think it would be nice to be taken out to dinner every once in awhile by a

male.

Should I increase the PCC a little? I don't believe I produce many copulins on my own (cycle only

occurs now about once every 3 or 4 months). I think perhaps the women were reacting to the androstenol in the PI/w

so not sure I should increase that. What is your advice idesign or belgareth? Apologize for the long note.

Thought the information might be helpful. And many thanks for your input.

songbird

Stranger

Be extra careful, Songbird .... I'm guessing I put too much on when I

received the following comment ..."You smell like a vagina, Margaret"
    There are 3 kinds of people ...Those who MAKE things happen Those who WATCH things happen - Those who WONDER ......
    WHAT HAPPENED ???

Stranger

Songbird .... ... I have just re-read your posting and I would just like to stress

something that I read over and over on this site that I think will be of immense help to you...... 'Mones are not

magic potions'.

MOST people are attracted to mones ... that's human

nature.

(you describe that accuracy with the extra female attention you were getting which also

implies you were wearing the right amount to be noticed)

The secret ingredients however begins

from within..... It's the charisma that radiates from the wearer of those 'love-scents' that invite the

suitors.

The cheeky smiles/the seductive glances/the gentle touches etc are STILL the magnetic force

that warms a man to you.

Trust me and try out this recipe .... single out someone .... wear your mones.... use a little

subtle seduction .... and you will have a man who feels an effortless blood-red, vibrant sense of 'something' in

your presence.

Oh; and one last thing ...don't wear so much cops that you smell like a

vagina.

May life find you always doing what makes you happy.

Warm wishes

Margaret
    There are 3 kinds of people ...Those who MAKE things happen Those who WATCH things happen - Those who WONDER ......
    WHAT HAPPENED ???

Great advice!

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Thank you ... except I think I was just relaying advice given by you
    WHAT HAPPENED ???

But it sounded so much better

coming from you. And I never listen to me anyhow.

Songbird, seriously, a smile and a good attitude can

melt almost any man. Judging by your martial arts background I'd imagine that you have a great figure and that you

move gracefully. Since you do workout, you also probably have that clean, healthy look about you. Those are all good

points. When you combine it with a good attitude, the ability to laugh and have fun, men flock to you.

You are

most likely right about your own copulin production but that doesn't mean you want to add too much synthetic very

often. The stuff you buy here is thousands of times stronger than naturally produced ones. It might be interesting

to OD once or twice just to figure out where the limits are though. Just be aware tha you are doing it and that

there could be negative reactions. Try it someplace that it does not matter.

I'm kind of the obtuse type so it

took me a long time to actually figure out that synthetic pheromones work for me. Don't expect to get it right from

the begining, sometimes it takes some experimenting.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

.... If you say so ....
    WHAT HAPPENED ???

Stranger

Sounds like some of the most

well-grounded advice I have heard in a long time, Perthgurl and Belgareth. I am going to go out to dinner tonight

with my gfs, wear a cautious amount of mones, and raise my glass to you both. Thank you.

songbird

Stranger

Have a great

time, Songbird ....
    will be thinking of you
    WHAT HAPPENED ???

Stranger

Default I am wondering..

I was

wondering about something. I have used SOE/w a few times with some fairly decent results. My work is basically

negotiating deals. When using it at work a few days ago, it was one of the most jovial encounters I've had when

doing this type of work. Both sides were laughing and trying to pull each other's chains, so to speak. What

should have been adversarial b/t the two parties turned out to be delightful. Made my job easier. Wearing it at

karate class was interesting. The teacher is an alpha male for sure, and felt the need to use me as an example and

physically move me from one spot to another a couple of times (which is not the usual protocol).

On the other

hand, PI/w and PCC doesn't seem to work on me. Tried about three different days using that combination: 2 drops

PI/w and about 5" of PCC on each arm. No difference with others other than the two women at the gym asking about

the newspaper (see above). Increased a little --3 PI/w drops and a little more PCC --when I went out to dinner with

my gfs. Nothing out of the ordinary. Used a little more when I went to the Whole Foods Store. Nothing out of the

ordinary again.

I know that at my age (47) my copulin production is probably really low. Could my chemistry

be at odds with these certain formulas? It almost seems a little backwards. PI/w and PCC should work better than

SOE/w, given my probable low cop. production, shouldn't it?

I appreciated the advice about having a good

attitude and finding charisma from within. The truth is that I really don't have any problem with that part. I

have many friends and can strike up a conversation with just about anyone. Many tell me that I have a brightness

from within (even despite my hard times) and I'm told that I'm very attractive. I guess what I am looking for are

reactions that I don't normally see. I read reports from other women on this forum about "extra" attention from

people and DITH looks. Want to experiment to try to get a little bit of that in social situations. Should I invest

in EOW and start out really slowly with it??

Looking for advice.
    Thanks

Great job with the SoE! Fun

isn't it?

Pheromones are funny. I can apply a favorite mix and get no reactions at all, then out of the blue

I'll get slammed. You might try using one -Mone at time, for a week or more, and try to get into as many social

situations as possible to expose yourself. Get up close if you can, and make sure you're applying to pulse points.

Testing products alone can help you identify what works. I ended up buying 6-7 products before hitting on my

favorite.

Interesting too about cops production. I'm 51 and should be past my peak -None production, but I have

to be careful with any -None product, while others can practically bathe in it with good results. You hit the right

idea with your comment about personal chemistry, Keep trying, I bet you find that sweet spot with a little

effort.

Thread Information