Close

Thread: About Asian

**DONOTDELETE**

Default About Asian

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m an asian phero-user and I would like to attract more asian women.

Which product or combo of products would be best use on Asian?

Is there any way pheromones are able cause asian women less conservative?

What kind of smell of scent will cause asian defenseless?

Default Re: About Asian

I have lived in Asia most of my adult life, and have learned a few things I guess. My wife is Japanese and that has been an education in and of itself. A few points come to mind:
    A. There is no magic bullet, Spanish fly potion that will do what you suggest. Until a month ago GHB was legal and easy to get in Japan. That is about as close as I have ever seen to an inhibition relaxer. A lot of folks use alcohol for that, but I have never had much luck with that.
    B. There is a lot of difference from one Asian culture to the next. I have spent quite a bit of time in Japan, Taiwan, India and Thailand and the differences between them are greater than those between the US and Mexico. Which one?
    C. Almost anywhere in Asia fierce determination and an ablity to pursue a woman you like a lot are indispensible. In the US that will only get you put in jail, but in Asia you score. I am not talking about harrasment here. I just mean flowers, phone calls, poetry. A good job, nice car and a pocketful of money never hurt either. ;-) Depends on which girl you are after.

With the pheros, they are all a big advantage as everybody is over-scrubbed, just keep the applications light, depending on the country. I have a LOT of male customers in Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. They keep coming back for more, so something must be working.

Good luck,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I use phero to attract Japanese and Chinese. I don\'t know which product is best phero to attract them. Can you suggest any?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Ron, from what i\'ve seen, Realm is a great product for attracting Asian women. Most of the ones I talked to LOVED the smell. Use it with a small dose of NPA or TE.

**DONOTDELETE**

Because I don\'t usually wear cologne or lotions because sometimes I\'m allergic to them. Is there other solution if I prefer no scent or mild scent to attract asian women (Japanese or Chinese)? I\'ve ordered SoE and TE already, will these combos word well on Asians?

Hope anyone could help... thanks!!

**DONOTDELETE**

hey, yo. I\'m asian too. And I\'m trying to do the same. I\'m hoping to marry my Taiwanese girlfriend and I want to increase my chances whereever I can. Um, what I hear from both experts and amateurs a lot is that androstenol and -rone are effective for asians. You should watch out on the -none and not overdose. SOE is probably excellent. Just go easy on the Edge.

Thread Information