Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default What Products gives the best results, please help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m new to phermones and wanted to know what products gives the best results.

I\'ve bought a cologne that attracted certain females. They all give me compliments on my scent. I thought it contained phermones but it doen\'t. It just has a expensive cologne.

Can anyone tell me what products that i can use that would unscented that would add a spice to my cologne. I mean a Boost of sexual attraction.

[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: What Products gives the best results, please help

Hello Rich,
    Welcome to the forum. If you want a one product - Product (sorry for being redundant) I would suggest NPA. It is a product that when added to cologne, creates a great scent. It does not alter the whole nose or smell of the cologne, but adds to it. Use the search mode located at the top of the screen (upper right side, between \"Register\" and \"faq\") and type in NPA. Read all the threads/topics on this. I personally cannot think of a better product to use with cologne.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve read just about every post on these forums, and NPA seems like your best choice. I\'ve never used it personally though - I\'m currently using SOE. I apply that and then spray Ralph Lauren Polo Sport on; they mix fairly well. I can\'t say I have proof that SOE works, but I\'ve hooked up with 4 different girls in the last two weekends of using it, and before them I haven\'t gotten any since November!
    Out of curiousity, what cologne are you using?

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the information. I think I will get NPA and SOE.

AS far as what cologne that I\'m using it is Escape for men. I might say it is a very good cologne, its not too strong but the smell itself gets a ,ot of attention from the girls.

So by using NPA I guess I will get more females to approach me, maybe for intimacy. We\'ll see. As far as NPA goes is there any other products that shows good results?

I guess what I\'m asking is, are there any good combination products that can be used that gives the BEST results.

**DONOTDELETE**

Rich, every week there are at least a couple of questions such as these from new or would be users. Unfortunately we haven\'t found any universal holy grail yet. The \"best\" brew and ways to apply it seems to be individual. Any way, I suggest you browse the forum. You\'ll find a lot of information.

Journeyman

I was thinking the other day that we should have a semi-permenant thread where those combos/products with doses that individuals have had success with should be captured in one place. It could also give a brief indication of what the success was.

any one agree?

**DONOTDELETE**

YEH that sounds like a good idea,i know everyone is different but ,maybe if a persons
    age and, profile was included then, we may be able to zero in quicker , what do you think?? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

My advice would be to stick with what REALLY works - Alter Ego. It\'s the ONLY product here with THREE pheromones - you really have all your bases covered with this one!

**DONOTDELETE**

I would say TE,

it works well to seduce my gf.

Journeyman

My combo~

Andro (mixed with some musk oil) on the shirt and PF on the chin/neck and wrists. My only concern is that I work with alot of women (lucky me eh?!) and if I carry on winding these very intelligent people up wit h pheros then one of them is going to figure something is up. Has anyone experienced this?

Enlightened One

nope hasnt happened and i would stick with SOE and AE or SOE and NPE or all three at once.

Journeyman

I almost now have the complete collection just waiting for NPA and I think I have a full house. Despite this have never found anything better than andro and PF ~ of course I have the most experience of this combo, what you will see in some of these posts is that you should experiment and I\'m afraid thats all that you can do. We are still waiting for that person who will go down as the \"Phero God\" on this forum for finding that killer combo that works for everyone all of the time. All it needs is faith...........

Enlightened One

Wont happen

Thread Information