Close

Threaded View

Smile Noob Kimosabe's Greetings & Reports (NPA, SOE, WAGG, A314, LT)

Hello there everyone! I'm from Singapore, and I decided to purchase 'mones after

reading up on them on this forum.

My interest started when I came across Liquid Trust Original

(LT), and bought a 2-week supply from Vero Labs. Googling more into the subject matter, I found Love-Scent.com, and

the wealth of information contained herein.

Wish I'd found it earlier, because LS's shipping is INSANELY FAST!

I'd placed my order on a Saturday morning (Singapore time) and it arrived this afternoon, just 5 working days! And

LT has yet to arrive, even though I'd ordered it earlier. Great job Bruce & Tammy!

A little history about

myself, I'm an ethnic Indian born and living in Singapore, although I do travel around the Asian region fairly

frequently. I'm 33, 6 feet tall, 195 lbs, a bit of extra fats around the abs area but slightly above-average

muscular (those gym sessions are slowly paying off), and I'm a regular smoker and social light

drinker.

Character-wise, I'm slightly more reserved in front of strangers, although I have no problems

initiating and carrying on conversations if I need/want to. I would not say that I'm readily identifiable as an

alpha-male, but in the right situations, I do step up and take charge. Above average in looks, I have a face that

gives a first impression of "aloof and arrogant" when expressionless, but that's dissipated once I start

smiling.

I've also been working on my self-confidence and inner game to a relatively improved level (although

I'm nowhere near where I'd like to be, yet), and decided to use pheromones to help me open a few more doors than

now.

After much research, I decided to purchase the following from LS:

NPA & SOE Combo - more for

clubbing-type situations, or SOE as a standalone in social settings
    WAGG - to temper the "aggressive" signals of

NPA and turn it into "assertive", which better matches my character
    A314 - for work

The key to using pheromones,

as I've read here on the forum, is to experiment, experiment, experiment. With that in mind, I decided to try the

above products standalone, to see what kind of effects each would cause, before combining them. Please do share your

views and experiences to help me through the experiments as well as to correct anything that I may be doing

wrong.

Methodology: First, I'll try a very small amount (e.g. tight dab) of each product under my

nostrils to see what kinds of self-effects they would have. Then I'll apply and document each product starting at a

mild doseage and increasing until I can see significant hits or OD, so that I would be aware of how much is just

right or too much for me. Following this, I'll move on to the next product.

I'll also be careful to give a day

in between applications, to try and reduce any so-called build-up of mones, as well as to see if they have any

effects the day after application.

Since I naturally perspire A LOT (a 10-minute normal walk under the sun would

almost bathe my torso in sweat), I've decided to apply the mones to forearms and the back of hands where I perspire

less. This would prevent run-off onto clothes, and allow the mones to be effective for longer (I'd read that the

more one sweats, the less effective the mones become due to dilution.)

To kick things off, I'm starting with the

most delicate-to-dose, explosive, sexual mone I've read about here, NPA. Might as well get the toughie figured out

and out of the way ASAP.
    Last edited by kimosabe; 06-13-2009 at 10:58 AM.

Thread Information