Close

Stranger

Default Newbie and hit report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    whats up

everybody,

First and foremost thank you to all who have posted about the their journey with mones. I appreciate

you sharing your experiences with myself and the rest of the forum, I hope my experiences will help and encourage

others as effectivley.

A little about myself, im 6'2 185 lbs 24 y/o of a black and puerto rican mix ( actually

a mut with american indian, dutch, french, and irish...) I gotta lot going on there lol. Anyway im fairly handsome,

not the best looking not the worst but always describe as very handsome with a boyish charm. I decided to experiment

with mones to help with my quite tendencies and to help loosen myself up on a regular basis as well as attract

females. I have to say that at times i dont show enough confidence and it has effected my success with meating new

women to enjoy. Although once the conversation is broken between new women im one smooth talkin charmer (read, the

one their mothers warn them about).

So I recently order

PI/m
    TE
    SOE
    NPA
    Chikara
    PCC
    AP-7

They

came tuesday so i will share with you my expierence so far this week.

Tuesday
    Package came right before i went

to work, i work nights, not really any time to test but.... i put some on anyway. I put on SOE on the wrist, AP-7 on

the back of neck and on my crotch, i wanted to have some fun, and a few sprays a Chikara (which the scent fits my

style and me as a person very well). Stopped by kohls to pick up a new belt, the cashier later was very nice and

kept smiling at me as she was a bit rude to the customers ahead of me I saw that as a great sign. I asked her to cut

off the tags for me and she went complete out of her way to make sure she did, so i decided to be a little frisky

and put the belt on in front of her so i lifted the shirt and showed off a bit of six pack to put the belt on and I

caught her DIHL looking at my crotch and gently rubbing on her breast. She snapped out of it after about 10 seconds

and she just smiled and I was on my way.

Stopped by the wawa for my usual, and an elder woman of about 50 walked

in to pay for gas as I was standing in line. At first she was a bit timid but slowly moved closer to me till i felt

her standing very close to me and i looked back her and she said in a very low voice "you smell very good" as I

finished paying and turned to leave it seemed as if everyone including men were staring at me..

Got to work

nothing unusual everyone was a bit more chatty and in a better mood as was I. I would say i was def more up beat.

Weds.

Nothing special same mix went to work, same as tues.

Thursday

Decided to give AP-7 a rest and

only wore SOE with Chikara, but I brought my PI/m along as i knew i was going to the mall after i got work in the

morning.

Friday (today)

After getting a haircut I used the SOE on the back of my hands because i have long

sleaves on and on my neck. I put a dap of PI behind both ears , and split another dab for under my nose and goatee

and half a drop on my hands.... WOW is all i can say.

I went to the mall to pick up some shirts from express the

girls working were more then helpful in picking out the right shirts for me and decided to linger around me (there

were several men shopping, i was just the one getting the attention) alotta laughs and smiles and flirting.

it

gets better...

Decided to go pick up a new chain at the local jewlery store something conservative i told "Gina"

who by the way is 34 Italian, fit, cute, and has killer body. I decided to have some fun as no one was in the store

at the time and try on a few chains, she put the first one on and got a very good wiff of my neck. The second one i

told her i would do it myself but she insisted and told me to let her do her job and she got up to my and took a

nice long wiff. i looked down at her (we're close enough to kiss) and she gave me a dirty smile. After finding the

right chain it was time to pick a pendant out as I was looking for something not gaudy, she gets infront of me and

bends down right in front of me to open the glass clasing which froced me to step back a bit as she grinded her rear

right into my crotch. I smirked and said excuse me, she looked back and said dont worry about it and smiled. So we

chatted it up making small talk as i made fun of her for being discumbobulated, she loved that. I even talked her

into knocking 40% off the price including a nice savings coupon for the next time i shop. I wanted to get her

number and set up a date but customers were now in the store so i left.

Went to Aldo to look at some shoes,

there was a very pretty Jamaican woman in the store trying some shoes on who looked like she was going to leave when

i walked in. I walked by her and sat down. I looked over at her holding her purse, complete DIHL. I laughed at went

about Trying some shoes on. This woman did not leave the store. She kept walking by me and decided to try some

sunglasses on which happened to be about 4 feet infront of me. This woman had a very gorgeous body and the budunk

looked so damn delicious. She decides to bend over infront of my face trying to be cute to pick up osme glasses. She

tried them on for 3 seconds and this time decided to squat and bounce while squatting front of me. I had DIHL lol.

After i snapped out of it i noticed she was staring back at me and we both just chuckled. As she got up i saw the

wedding ring on her finger. DAMN!!!!! Oh well. Bought the shoes and decided to leave the mall. Had to walk by

Jewlery store and to my delightment Gina called me in and handed me her number. She told me not to wait to long to

use it. I didnt say a word i just grabbed and gave her a little smirk and kept it moving..

What a day and all

this happened before noon.

Tonite i will be going out to the bars and plan on using NPA. Im thinkin im gonna use

NPA, SOE, a drop or two of PCC, Chikara, and By men by Dolce and Gabbana (which is a discontinued scent that i

searched very hard for and paid a pretty penny for but it is complete sex in a bottle panty dropper all by itself

that few know about and even fewer own AND Chikara compliments it extremly well.) I will post tomorrow how it

goes...

Journeyman

What's Ap-7 ?

Must be Alpha 7 (A7)

Looks

like you're having some nice results QDdot. I'd take it easy on the complicated mixes and stick with the single

product testing. You'll get a much better idea of what does what, or not. Welcome to the forum.

Journeyman

Dude, you used everything

in the arsenal. LOL.

-The Bat

Stranger

well? how did it go? keep us

posted

Stranger

hey everybody sorry i have been

away for awhile. Putting in 60+ hours a week lately so not much time for anything although.......

That weekend i

went out, the last weekend i was able to go out, was great. I skipped on the PCC but ventured out into the wild

with my NPA, SOE, Chikara and Yummy cologne.

Few good hits, alot of conversation, alot of staring, some

touching some feeling, and i didnt drink anything except water but for some reason my game was on point. the MONES

maybe? The females were very open to me and at one point after a few dances and a bit sweaty i found myself

surrounded by 4 females that approached me from behind i was sitting at the bar so i naturally let them slide into

order and they stayed one ended sitting on my lap another had her arm around my neck and they both kept commenting

about how great i smelled.

The only time i have really had a chance to use the mones is stopping into the local

restraunt bars on my way to work.. soft hits nothing spectacular to report.

HOWEVER VACATION starting Thursday

for a trip down to Miami south beach and a cruise to the Bahamas... so gues who's going on Mone testing....this guy

right here, weill have updates for ya hopefully not a month later

How much of the NPA,

SOE, and Chikara did you use?

Thread Information