Close

Default Hormones and Love-scent...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

Love-Scent forum members!
    I was curious about something and was hoping you could help me out. I have used

pheromones, from here and other places, for about 5 months now, but am confused as to why love-scent is selling such

substances as Estratrienol, Equilin, and Estradiol. I was under the impression that they were in fact not

pheromones, but hormones. On each one of their pages is says 'pheromone in a 10mL solution', confusing?

I was also curious about the effects these products ellicit. If anyone has tried these before, please,

chime in.

Dominick

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domnk View Post
    Hello

Love-Scent forum members!
    I was curious about something and was hoping you could help me out. I have used

pheromones, from here and other places, for about 5 months now, but am confused as to why love-scent is selling such

substances as Estratrienol, Equilin, and Estradiol. I was under the impression that they were in fact not

pheromones, but hormones. On each one of their pages is says 'pheromone in a 10mL solution', confusing?

I was also curious about the effects these products ellicit. If anyone has tried these before, please,

chime in.

Dominick
    Pheromones are essentially airborne hormones, or cousins to hormones, that

reside on the skin in small amounts. You can even use a form of testosterone as a pheromone, though no such thing is

sold here. Chemically, there is little to differentiate hormones, pheromones and neurotransmitters. The chemicals

you named are sold in pheromone-level micro doses; and should most accurately be labeled as suspected, putative, or

purported pheromones (for women, presumably); as so few have really tried them and reported back.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Thread Information