Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default How to\'s on cologne mixing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys I hear you guys talk about drops of cologne w/ drops of pheros but how do you get the drops of cologne? I have a DKNY/Men cologne bottle and I\'m thinking of opening it. But I don\'t know how.
    Do any of you know how to open a botle of DKNY men?
    Oh also I went to theFragrance shop ( thefragranceshop.com )in Miami and it was very good. They sell the oils of Designer fragrances and it will last you for like 1-2yrs they also have the Issey and Dkny oils. So I wanted to buy a little of the DKNY to add it to my cologne. That way its stronger.
    YOUR IDEAS?
    DaleSalsa

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: How to\'s on cologne mixing

Well, there are a couple of ways to get the aromas out. Me, I used the \"don\'t force it, get a bigger hammer\" approach. I used a vise grips to the nossle. It worked, on my bottle of Issey, I just can never put the cap back on, it will pull out the innereds of the sprayer.

Other approaches are to get a small glass and keep sprayin\' the stuf into the glass til you have enough to play with. Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: How to\'s on cologne mixing

Dale,

What I did was go to a local pharmacy and buy a couple of empty glass watertight bottles(the type sometimes used for small doses of cough syrup etc) They were $0.30 each so I picked up a few. Instead of trying to pry off the atomizer off the colognes and possibly risk breaking the atomizer/bottle, I simply sprayed the cologne into the bottles. They have large enough mouths that I really didn\'t lose any cologne in the process. Just hold the cologne atomizer right up to the mouth of the new bottle. I switched hands maybe once because it takes a little time to do it using this method and your finger can get tired. However, the expensive colgne+bottle is still in tact with the remainder waiting for future use. Now I have several bottles(maybe 20-30 mL bottles) that have cologne in them. I labelled them with tape and they are easy to get at with an eyedropper.

Thread Information