Close

Stranger

Default Impi Blue and missing the movie...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been seeing a great woman that I met while wearing Impi Blue dot at the laundromat. I decided the other night

to wear it again (been playing with other things like SOE again) and I discovered a great cologne to cover the Impi.

Bois du Portugal.

I'd gotten a tester of it and was amazed at how much it smelled like the Blue dot. So I put

on a spray of Impi to my lower stomach (for luck) and two on either side of my neck. I covered with the Bois du

Portugal to the front/back of my neck and my wrists. I had about a 20 minute ride to let the stink dissipate a

little.

I get to her apartment and once she opened the door I swear I saw her eyes dialate when she caught a

wiff of the stuff. Next thing I know, it is 12:30 in the morning (I got to her apartment close to 6pm) and we are

making a run for the border (Taco Bell). The movie 'Up' will have to wait for a phero free day.

Thank you Impi

and Bois du Portugal. I swear that stuff smells good enough to be an aphrodisiac on its own. Late in the evening she

commented how weird it was that when she was around me she couldn't control herself sometimes. She could see

herself with me because we have so much in common but also because of the 'spark'. Hmmm... Now I'm planning to go

phero free for a few days to see if anything really changes. For the moment however, I'm just enjoying the ride.

Stranger

Hey Snoopyace how old are

you if I may ask?

Stranger

I'm in my mid thirties.

Thread Information