Close

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Any HIT-stories from WOMEN?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Are there any women left here to share some `success´ stories or just incidents with us?
    I want to know! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ

Default Re: Any HIT-stories from WOMEN?

CJ,
    Glad you\'re back. I missed you. I thought maybe you were mad at me about the NLP seduction download.
    Bruce

Stranger

Hi CJ01 and all girls,

My favorite so far is the NPA/w. I love the smell when I mix it with my perfumes. Lately, I have been putting two drops of NPA/w in the palm of my hand and mixing it with some of my perfumed lotions, and I think that has been very effective for me. I like the subtlety of the smell of the lotion on my skin.

Xcite! Wipes are VERY effective, if you are looking for the DIHL, etc., but they are expensive. I save them for special occasions. If Mr. Dodd came down on the price of this product, I would definitely become a regular.

I bought Realm for Women today. I wanted to buy it at a department store because I wanted the lotion and bath gel with it (sorry, Bruce!). I LOVE the smell of Realm, so I think this is going to be a winner for me. I will probably, again, mix the NPA/w with the lotion and put it on my body this way, for an extra boost, since Realm by itself is not supposed to be as effective. I’m anxious to try it this way.

I have been using SOE for the past two weeks, but I can\'t honestly say whether it works for me or not. I really don\'t like the smell, because I think it smells like a man\'s cologne (which is funny, because most of the guys in this forum thinks it has a feminine smell to it). I\'m thinking about letting my husband use it.

Lastly, I bought Athena X-10 for women (before I found this forum) and I think I got ripped off on that one. I mixed the X-10 with some of my favorite perfume and used it for months, and there was NOTHING. But I recently added some NPA to the mix, so I now have a salvagable perfume.

Oh, one more thing, I have tried PPA and I\'m not sure if that works or not. I\'m going to start putting that on my wrists and behind my ears, and then putting the Realm lotion with the NPA on over that. The PPA is supposed to have copulins, so I want to give this one a good try.

Hope all this helps. So far, my #1 product is NPA/w. You can use it alone, mix it with your perfume, mix it with your favorite lotion, etc. I get a lot of looks when I use NPA (by women as well as men).

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi CJ,

How is your PI/w working for you? I posted my (mis)adventures in the other thread asking for women\'s opinions on products.

You\'ve been gone for a while, eh? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information