Close

Banned User

Default Ever Been Busted?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Last night I

brought a girl home. On the way to the bedroom I realized my nightstand was covered w/ bottles, droppers gel packs,

ect. I distracted her w/ the dog and flew upstairs to hide the evidence. I'm sure there would have been questions

had she seen them. I was just wondering if anyone has ever been busted using mones.

Can't say I have, but

what's the big deal? I compare pheromones to make up for women: It doesn't do magic, but it improves your

appearance and helps bring out a better you.

Quote Originally Posted by Iaskalotof?'s View Post
    Can't

say I have, but what's the big deal? I compare pheromones to make up for women: It doesn't do magic, but it

improves your appearance and helps bring out a better you.
    In a way you are correct, but be assured most

of the women I know keep the anti-wrinkle creams, heavy concealers, etc well hidden.

It's assumed one uses

makeup, colognes, other grooming products etc. (including hair dye, wigs, tooth veneers), to "improve" one's looks,

but it's not something one "admits" to except in private conversations.

Much is a game to make oneself look as

good as possible while also "looking natural." The best makeup is the makeup no one knows you are wearing.

Pheromones are indeed similar. Enhancements. But not "admitted" to. It seems to be part of human nature to want to

be "fooled." "Do whatever you want to make things look good, just don't tell me..." We are willing to be fooled by

the illusion, just as long as no one tell us how the trick works.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Rbt, your comparison to make-up

is logical, but I don't think most ppl will put make-up and mones in the same category.
    While make-up is so common

that you can see it in any house with a girl living in it, mones aren't so.
    And since its not common, i think ppl

will tend to see it as a bit of magic. If I were to date a girl which i was extremely attracted to her, and after

some time (say a month) I found out she were mones, and that's why I'm (possibly) attracted to her - that will get

a much higher reaction from me then if I found out she wore makeup all this time.
    Wouldn't you feel the same?

I've mentioned mone use to women

many times and most reactions were strongly negative: loser, cheater, perv to invitation for a lawsuit. Trying to

explain how they work and that freewill is still intact is largely a waste of time and will only reveal you as a

hardened mone user. So, yeah, I'd advise caution until you know they can be trusted.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by mc2006 View Post
    Rbt, your

comparison to make-up is logical, but I don't think most ppl will put make-up and mones in the same

category.
    While make-up is so common that you can see it in any house with a girl living in it, mones aren't so.

And since its not common, i think ppl will tend to see it as a bit of magic. If I were to date a girl which i was

extremely attracted to her, and after some time (say a month) I found out she were mones, and that's why I'm

(possibly) attracted to her - that will get a much higher reaction from me then if I found out she wore makeup all

this time.
    Wouldn't you feel the same?
    The main point I'm making is here is that (most) "everybody"

uses enhancers when it comes to relationships, whether it be makeup or pheromones. The thing is admitting it.

Supposedly everyone is just a "natural" beauty (makeup) or chemically "well balanced" (pheromones), at least that's

the illusion. We all pretty much "know" that in reality most women (and some men) "cheat" a little with grooming

products, but we all sorta ignore it.

Now pheromones are a little more highly "charged" than makeup, partially

due to the Hollywood portrayals (as in Ocean's 11) so they are a little more "touchy." Maybe something that's

willfully totally ignored and or best left as a deep dark secret (what you don't know about/what they don't know

about never becomes an "issue").

It may not be a big deal to have a table with "common" makeup on it in a

girl's room, but in terms of pheormones, having a table full of pheromones sitting on a table in view of all

especially on an early encounter may be a bit more unexpected and cause more uneasyness. So maybe it's something

that remains "unsaid" and unrevealed. At least until a relationship gets on more permanent ground, and you can feel

confident that your pheromone use won't be a deal breaker.

Plus, let's say you go to visit a girl and one her

nightstand is a pile of cosmetics that look like they are out of a Hollywood special effects shop. It might get you

to wondering just what she's trying to hide. Maybe that cute sweet face you are seeing is just latex and makeup and

underneath... well...

The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Plus, let's

say you go to visit a girl and one her nightstand is a pile of cosmetics that look like they are out of a Hollywood

special effects shop. It might get you to wondering just what she's trying to hide. Maybe that cute sweet face you

are seeing is just latex and makeup and underneath... well...

I dated her...ONCE!!! Under the

latex was
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I dated

her...ONCE!!! Under the latex was
    Hey buster, I hope you're not talking about that one date with

my sister.

Seriously, the only two women I've told about my -Mone use were completely fascinated and

wanted to know more. They did not mind at all what was going on, and were curious about when they were being

"Moned".

Stranger

IDesign, can you tell a bit

about your relationship with those women? I'm guessing Gegogi revealed the mones thing to girls he was hitting on,

on the first time they saw him, while you knew those 2 girls quite some time. Am I right?

IDesign, can

you tell a bit about your relationship with those women? I'm guessing Gegogi revealed the mones thing to girls he

was hitting on, on the first time they saw him, while you knew those 2 girls quite some time. Am I

right?
    Actually I talked to all sorts of women about it, including women I had been dating a couple

months, but never someone I just met or was hitting on. Sure a few were intrigued, some mildly interested but most

were negative about covert use--felt it somehow violated them.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

IDesign,

can you tell a bit about your relationship with those women? I'm guessing Gegogi revealed the mones thing to girls

he was hitting on, on the first time they saw him, while you knew those 2 girls quite some time. Am I

right?
    Correct. I'd be very unlikely to reveal such personal things to anyone who I did not know pretty

well. Or at least well enough to know they'd be cool about it. Who needs the hassle?

I don't think I'd conceal the

mones if I were you. While I do not advertise that I use them, they are out in the open in the bathroom if anybody

wants to look. If somebody has a problem with it I view it as their problem and don't especially care. They can

accept me as I come or not at all. You'd be surprised how often that attitude keeps people from saying much about

things. I keep my friends and relationships but by setting rules I rarely have to be concerned about gossip type

nonsense like that.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

I actually had a situation where I

had a girl I really fancy back at my place and we got pretty drunk. She eventually passed out in my bed so I did the

gentlemanly thing and took the couch. In the morning after she'd left I realised all my products were sitting on my

chest of drawers at the foot of my bed, and they'd been moved around slightly. So I'm guessing she had a little

rifle through them at some point. Never said anything to me about it tho.

People snoop, that's all there

is to it. But most often they'll never admit it. If you are shy about your mone use you should keep them put

away.

Some years ago, I had just purchased a new house and had a party to show it off. My sisters are all

horrible busy bodies and snoop endlessly. To teach them about snooping in my house, I filled the medicine cabinet in

the downstairs bathroom with marbles rigged so they would all come tumbling out when the cabinet was opened. My

older sister was thoroughly embarrassed and everybody else had a good laugh.

The moral is, snooping is bad, have

fun making it embarrassing and people will do it less often.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Nah I'm not shy about it. I don't

exactly talk about it but if someone were to ask me I wouldn't lie. Just thought it was quite funny that all the

little bottles were subtly rearranged

Stranger

I filled the medicine

cabinet in the downstairs bathroom with marbles rigged so they would all come tumbling out when the cabinet was

opened
    Hahaaa, made me laugh

Banned User

The use of mones just seems a

bit taboo. I agree w/ Bel in that if the have a problem w/ it so what? The girl I'm seeing now wouldn't care about

the mones so it's not a big deal. If I was going for a quick romp in the hay I wouldn't mention it but if it seems

like an LTR is in the works you might as well get it out in the open. I'll have to remember the marbles in

the medicene cabinet....too funny

Journeyman

My two best female friends

know I've dabbled in them but they don't seems to really care. LOL.

-The Bat

Thread Information