Close

Stranger

Default Field tests, and a question about roommates

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey
    I just ordered Chikara(unscented)+NPA, and SOE+TE gel-packs. When i get them, i'll

start a daily report about my hits/misses(Just contributing back to the very helpful ppl in the forum )
    A little

about me: I'm 31years old, Caucasian, 76KG on 166cm (a bit chubby, but I've been working out in the last year,

so... I'm JUST chubby now ).
    I'm not so much of an alpha-male. I tend to be that nice-guy. I sometimes tend to

become the girl's male friend, instead of her lover/BF. (uufff.. but I'm working on it)

So, till my phero's

get here, I'd like to ask a question:
    I live with 2 female roommates. One of the roommates is a really nice

looking girl, and a few months ago left her BF of 3 years.
    I see her dating with other ppl, and suddenly realize -

she should be dating me! she's good looking, a great personality, and we became pretty close friends (We talk a lot

daily, on Gtalk or at home. We spend a lot of time together - we go to movies, cafes, trips, etc.. with friends, and

sometimes just us).
    Thing is - while i really like her, and can see myself with her - i believe she sees only a

friend in me (that nice-guy you'd like to have as a friend, not as a lover).
    It's not just me not being manly

enough. I'm an OK guy (alpha-wise speaking), perhaps a bit below the average. Its her, too: she just like

above-the-average-manly guys (I know because she told me - that's whats wrong with her current date. I also know

her ex - he IS manly)
    So how do i change that:
    a. start acting more manly (OK, working on it)
    b. use -none

products (hence the NPA and TE)

And this is my question: since we're roommates, she's bound to feel that

SOMETHING is different. How would she react? I mean, all of a sudden your roomie-friend seems hotter/nicer, out of

the blue, wouldn't she think that's weird?
    Moreover - she'll eventually see me in all sorts of phero-states:

when i have none (after shower), when i have a lot (in the morning, when i just applied it), or somewhere in

between.
    Wouldn't she notice she's attracted to me 1 day and not at all the other?
    Did anyone have such a

situation? (I'm thinking about guys who did not tell their wives/gfs about using pheros. They must have had alot of

pheros at some times, and none at others.)

How did these girls react when noticing the instabilities in your

"smell"?

Welcome to the forum

mc2006.

I'd start with a single product, preferably C7 or SoE, to get the social chatty vibe ramped up. You'll

be better able to mix later if you know how individual products work on their own. Maybe C7 would work better in

your case since it has a little -None.

Then, I'd start VERY slowly edging yourself toward light flirting, as if

you were trying to win over a woman you just met. Its a tough position, and you've already said that she likes

more "manly" men. Give it a shot though, with the -Mones and some behavior changes you might hit paydirt. Take

charge of the situation and don't back down if you get a little rejection. She wants you to be strong enough. If

she gives you a flat "NO" then leave her alone and find someone else.

Did I say start slow? After a

while you can add a dab of your TE to the C7. No need to hit her over the head with your new self.

Good luck!

Stranger

Great advice! I can tell you

from personal experience that the best way to get her from friend to boyfriend with the help of pheromones is to

absolutely take it more slowly when you change your phero signature.

If you are wearing just Scent of Eros or C7

on Monday and then Tuesday you are wearing 2 sprays of The Edge and NPA she's going to be extremely confused and

very uncomfortable because she isn't used to seeing you in that way. She'll be much more likely to shut

you down even if you haven't changed anything else.

Slow and steady makes a big difference in helping to win

the race. I learned the hard way that it takes a while to get people who already know you used to a new pheromone

signature.

Good luck!

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by mc2006 View Post
    Hey

(I'm thinking about guys who did not tell their wives/gfs about using pheros. They must have had alot of pheros

at some times, and none at others.)

How did these girls react when noticing the instabilities in your

"smell"?

Welcome to the forum!! That's a good question as I having been wondering myself. My advice

would be to use extreme caution with your friend. I've lost several great female friends while trying to take it to

the next level. Unfortunately it can lead to an akward situation and end the friendship. This would be more so if

you're roomates. One option is to make her jealous. Don't use the mones around her until you find a good mix. Wear

them away from her until your comfortable and then casually date other women. Search through tgparker's posts as he

explains the "bandwagon effect". I dunno why it works but i swear it's true!! She'll perceive you as a more

desireable male. Ive seen this over the years as the more dates I get the more other women show interest.

Hope this helps.

Stranger

I've read about

tgp's "bandwagon effect" - this scheme sound so ridiculous that it has to have some truth in it . I will try

it!

Wear them away from her until your comfortable
    Kinda tough, considering

we're roomies. I have to come back home every night.. with the remains of the mones on me, or remains of mones in

the room..well it's tough but do-able.

But actually, why start with C7? we're already

friendly with each other, she's already prone to talk to me (About life's little problems and the likes. I'm a

good conversationalist/listener). Why not just start with NPA/TE? (Of course with the smallest doses at first, than

slowly (SLOWLY, OK! ) increase it till i hit my sweet spot. This means i have to OD sometimes away from her, just

to find my sweet spot).
    why starting with C7 is better?

Stranger

I would say because C7 also

has a little androstenone in it. The extra pheromones will help to add to the bond you have and the bit of -none

will help her to start seeing you as more than just a friend.

Just my two cents. Good luck!

With C7 and SoE its more than

just being chatty, it creates kind of a *compulsion* to be near someone and communicate. The talking is a side

effect of wanting to be engaged with a person. As much as chattiness, a lot of hits I get are women placing

themselves physically closer to me, sometimes a little too close for the situation. Great fun.

Personally I go by this motto:

Don't shit where you eat.

Watch closely what you do with this girl, unless you are willing to up the drama

level of where you live.

Stranger

You're right, and for a long

time i DID have the rule: "Thou shall not hit on your roommate"
    But... I donno, never had such a good connection

with a girl. (Well actually i did have several such connections - and they all became my GFs )

I hope i wont

mess things up. I WILL definitely take it slowly, and hopefully the mones will make her come towards me, and not so

much me hitting her.

Besides - the mones arent just for her. I heard about them a few years ago (I think I saw an

article on CNN or something). I've always wanted to try them, but wasn't convinced it isn't just a hoax. But this

forum convinced me that at least L-S doesn't bullshit

Welcome to the forum! Keep

us all posted on your experience with the mones, and your roommate and future girlfriend's reaction to them. It

seems you've already figured out the best advice, which is to take it slow. It's also good advice to not start

drama at home, but I've found that sometimes it's worth it. Think about yourself ten years from today, and

whether that man would rather have tried and failed then never tried at all.

Stranger

Tnx! i would very much like

to post some reports...alas, the mones haven't showed up at my doorstep yet (i ordered 10days ago... hopefully

it'll get here in 3-4 days)
    Sodbuster, did u have such "drama at home" experiences? did you follow your own

advice?

That long? Do you live in the

US?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Nooo, Israel.
    I hope customs

isn't holding back my "suspicious liquids" :/ (or even worse, want me to pay more just to get it off of their

hands)..

Stranger

I just got my long-waited

envelope from L-S... it was open ... and the SOE+TE gel packs weren't there
    ..Off to a crummy start :/

So *that's* why the postman was

late...

and smiling...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Keep and eye on the newspapers.

The place where either the birth rate or condom sales increase is where the guilty postman lives.

Journeyman

Thing about the bandwagon

effect is what happens if, while dating all these chicks you actually find one you like more than her. LOL.

I

say try the bandwagon but do it this way. Take her to a club with you (a "non date" date), spray on some JB#1

(popular enough club mix) once you're inside and see what she thinks as all the ladies come to you. Enough people

here can attest to JB#1's effectiveness.

Pay her attention only as you would a guy friend in the same

situation. If she eventually ask you to dance, then do so, only once. Talk to her a little while you dance, then

move on. And whatever you do don't take her home and sleep with her. You'll mess everything up if you want to

seriously consider her for the long term.

Let her decide she wants you. After you've had some fun together a few

times throw out the idea of becoming an item. If she's down then it's a hit if not then move on. Treat her as you

always have but don't let her screw up other relationships you may get into.

Also, considering the occasion,

you may want to try some LT first with her, but go for the JB#1 at the clubs. Check out the info about it. If

you're at a party (not a club) this may be a good move for you.

-The Bat

Stranger

Good idea, I thought of taking

her to a concert (which she likes. she doesn't like clubs, dancing, alcohol.. )
    Also, i've been thinking about it

- she is looking for a man which is pretty different from me. I know because she's complaining to me about the new

guy she's dating right now (they've met a few times).
    A lot of things he's doing, or things that characterize

him also apply to me.. so, even if i DO get her - how much will it last? I like myself the way I am, I wouldn't

change for her.
    SOOOOO, I've decided to take it down a notch. There are plenty of girls out there, so i'll give

them a try. I'll still be nice to her (in the not-only-friends way) but will let her give some signals before

going in.
    got signals? alright. didn't get signals - that's fine too.

Jambat - what's LT?

Journeyman

LT = Liquid Trust. Smart

move to look elsewhere. Also this girl may be basically hard to please. If she has so many complaints about the guy

she's dating why not simply tell him she's not feeling him.

-The Bat

Stranger

she IS hard to please (she knows

it, she sees that as a disadvantage)
    I hear good stuff about him as well, just not as many. its ok, saying good

stuff all the time about a guy won't get a conversation very far, no? complaining has a lot more discussion value

-----------------
    So! i promised a report, about how the mones worked for me.
    but alas, this week was very

stressing at work (as the next 2 months or so will be) . long hours at work = no life.

That's why i haven't

got a lot to report - so it'll be short:
    when putting 1 spray of c7 (chest OR forarms) i got ppl at work to be

more laughable with me. i had a better mood too. its was just a bit different then usuall, since i'm basicly a nice

guy already, and easy to laugh, laugh with.
    but more ppl would say "hi","goodbye" or start a conversation than

usual. (altough not WAY more than usual)

one time i've been in the gym and this cute girl was staring at me (i

dont think DIHL, but.. more eye contact than usual). it was about an hour after 1 spray of c7. didnt manage to talk

to her (i was with a friend, and she left by the time i got a moment alone). not to worry, there's always a next

time.
    its not ALL c7's fault, i remember her looking at me last time both of us were in the gym. 2 weeks ago, i

had no mones at the time.. sooo i donno.

i took my roomie to a cafe', with 2 sprays of c7 + 1dub NPA on neck,

10 mins before picking her up. she was unusually happy to see me, and although she was claiming to be bummed out, we

had good conversation, great laughs.

All in all - C7 does work. but i didnt get SUCH great results as other guys

in here (no DIHL, or girls bending with their asses towords me or anything remote..)

maybe i should up the

dosage..
    how much is too much with C7? (yea i know its individual, but there must be some upper limit where most

men will OD)

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by mc2006 View Post
    All

in all - C7 does work. but i didnt get SUCH great results as other guys in here (no DIHL, or girls bending with

their asses towords me or anything remote..)
    LOL. You need JB#1 mix for that.

-The Bat

Thread Information