Hey
I just ordered Chikara(unscented)+NPA, and SOE+TE gel-packs. When i get them, i'll

start a daily report about my hits/misses(Just contributing back to the very helpful ppl in the forum )
A little

about me: I'm 31years old, Caucasian, 76KG on 166cm (a bit chubby, but I've been working out in the last year,

so... I'm JUST chubby now ).
I'm not so much of an alpha-male. I tend to be that nice-guy. I sometimes tend to

become the girl's male friend, instead of her lover/BF. (uufff.. but I'm working on it)

So, till my phero's

get here, I'd like to ask a question:
I live with 2 female roommates. One of the roommates is a really nice

looking girl, and a few months ago left her BF of 3 years.
I see her dating with other ppl, and suddenly realize -

she should be dating me! she's good looking, a great personality, and we became pretty close friends (We talk a lot

daily, on Gtalk or at home. We spend a lot of time together - we go to movies, cafes, trips, etc.. with friends, and

sometimes just us).
Thing is - while i really like her, and can see myself with her - i believe she sees only a

friend in me (that nice-guy you'd like to have as a friend, not as a lover).
It's not just me not being manly

enough. I'm an OK guy (alpha-wise speaking), perhaps a bit below the average. Its her, too: she just like

above-the-average-manly guys (I know because she told me - that's whats wrong with her current date. I also know

her ex - he IS manly)
So how do i change that:
a. start acting more manly (OK, working on it)
b. use -none

products (hence the NPA and TE)

And this is my question: since we're roommates, she's bound to feel that

SOMETHING is different. How would she react? I mean, all of a sudden your roomie-friend seems hotter/nicer, out of

the blue, wouldn't she think that's weird?
Moreover - she'll eventually see me in all sorts of phero-states:

when i have none (after shower), when i have a lot (in the morning, when i just applied it), or somewhere in

between.
Wouldn't she notice she's attracted to me 1 day and not at all the other?
Did anyone have such a

situation? (I'm thinking about guys who did not tell their wives/gfs about using pheros. They must have had alot of

pheros at some times, and none at others.)

How did these girls react when noticing the instabilities in your

"smell"?