Close

Stranger

Thumbs up New guy needs help to get more results!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone...

A few weeks ago, after a lot of reading on the forums, I ordered chikara gel packs and edge

gel packs (was my first time using pheromones)...

I didn't get much results from Chikara on it's own

(smells amazing; seems to put people in a good mood / more friendly).
    I had a few results with TE (I don't like

the smell).

I've had the best results when I applied a small ammount of TE and about half a gel pack of

chikara; it had some very noticable effects on some girls (It also seems to make some guys more nervous when they

are around me).

I also had a weird moment with chikara: I was early and there was only one girl sitting in

the classroom (never talked to her before), moments after I came in she started talking to me like we knew each

other for months!

That being said; TE+Chikara definitely turns them on: I'm impressed!

Combination of both products seems to be working so I need some advice on my next purchase... I was thinking of

buying Chikara Scented + TE Unscented (or NPA but I'm only 22 so it might be too strong for me; right ?).

To

summarize...

1) Would Chikara Scented + TE UNscented be good or do I need something stronger ? (btw... I'm

not the alpha-male type)

2) Anyone else think TE gel packs smells bad ?

3) Liquid Trust... Is it any

good ? (I've read that it doesn't last for long and shouldn't be used every day).

4) Any other

products/mix you can think of that would be good for me ? (Anything that would help 'break the ice' ?)

5) I

live in canada and I used FedEx last time (ended up beign UPS). I didn't have to pay any brokerage fees. Should I

use UPS again or should I go with USPS ?

6) Should I expect the bottled version to be more effective/last

longer ?

7) Anything else I should know ?

Thanks for helping!

----------

Phil

Hi Phil and welcome to the

forum.

It sounds like you hit on a good combo for you. Since it seems to work, don't change it. Yes, TE stinks!

I've heard it described as many things but the one I liked the most was skunk piss. Be sure to always cover it

well.

NPA is easy to OD on so I don't usually reccomend it to people. Go with TE unscented and Chikara

scented.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Agree with Belgareth on all

counts. The only thing I might try if I were you would be A7. Its little bit of -Rone turns it into a very nice

product with many uses.

At 22 I'd say TE is as much

-none as you're going to need for the next 15-20 years. I also use the unscented TE and Chikara mix, and it

definitely works. I also like to add a little A314 to that mix for the -rone effect, but like idesign said getting

a bottle of A7 would work just as well.

As far as good ice breaker products go, you can never go wrong with

Scent of Eros. It smells great and is perfect for putting people at ease.

I would recommend sticking with the

Chikara/TE combination for at least a couple of weeks. Get used to what levels of each product work for you, and in

what situations. TE is great, but it can make your male friends nervous and edgy, which is not good. It's also

very easy to OD on, so you should learn your limit. For me at age 25, 150 pounds, one little drop of unscented TE

is my OD limit no matter what I cover it with. It will most likely be different for you.

Find out what works and

stick with it for a while.

Banned User

I used 1 gp of C7 and several

drops of TE for a week and saw results. They were much better than the SOE/A7 disasters.

Thread Information