Close

Thread: Impi...

Stranger

Talking Impi...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does anyone else use Impi

very much? I'd read through the forums and didn't see very much about it compared to some of the other products

like Edge so on a whim I figured I'd try the Impi blue dot. Glad I did!

I am amazed at how well Impi has

worked for me without using any other products. I've gotten amazing attention from women and more respect from men

with just one spray of it. It makes me feel very uplifted and seems to make women in particular much more

comfortable around me. They approach me and I feel confident enough to really get to know them better. Fantastic

stuff. Not to mention how I really like the smell. The Blue dot reminds me of the stuff my barber uses.

I

bought the 'Original' Impi and have found that works well to cover with a cologne of my choice. I'm thinking of

trying the Silver Dot next. Impi seems to work well with my chemistry and my personality. It is all about being

congruent with the pheromones you are using after all.

I tried IMPI back when it first

came out and got decent results with it. It never became one of my favorites but it certainly got me hits if I only

used a little. It is a largely -none product and I have some trouble with using much -none.

Good post, by the

way and welcome to the forum.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I've been using blue dot Impi for a

while now, but I can't say I've seen any real hits. Nothing negative though (and I have at least one galpal who

seems to be very very androstenone sensitive in a bad way).

I'm running low and may give one of the other

varieties a shot next to see what I think of the scent package if nothing else.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Wow, it seems to work

amazingly well for me. I do notice that I get better hits from the Blue dot variety so maybe the scent has

something to do with the diffusion. I've used the Original and covered it with a few different colognes and it

works well but I do have to get closer for it to really have an affect.

From what I have read about the Scented

Impi varieties I think I'm going to try the Silver next.

I've tried other pheromones and Edge Sandalwood and

Scent of Eros worked fairly well for me but this seems to have something extra that makes the difference with me.

Fascinates me how one thing that works so well for one person may do absolutely nothing on the next.

Let me

know if you give another scent a try. I will say that I noticed today that 2 sprays is pretty close to OD territory

for me. I'd sprayed my neck twice and found me clenching my jaw.

Stranger

I have both original scented

Impi and Impi Silver Dot. I think I read that The Edge and Impi are not much different in pheromone content; the

difference is largely in the scent package.

Impi uses aromatherapy in order to have a different effect and in an

attempt to increase it's effectiveness, but from what I hear it is mostly a straight -none product like TE. I'm

guessing it also contains the secret pheromone LaCroy uses in their products.

I have experimented a lot more with

Impi silver dot than with the original due to the fact that I like the scent of silver dot. The scent reminds me of

a Jean Paul Gualtier Le Male or maybe a bit like Armani Code Black. Of course it is nowhere near as sofisticated as

these two colognes, but the smell is a bit reminiscent of them, and in my opinion quite pleasant.

I used to get

amazing hits wearing one shot of Impi Silver Dot on my chest and three drops of A314 spread around my neck. Many of

them came from a highly alpha hispanic girl. I definitely could notice a change everytime I wore this combo.

I

reccomend the product as it definitely does it's thing. I preffer The Edge, but Impi is also a good product.

Stranger

Thanks for the input. I

think I will get the Silver dot when I run out of the Blue.

I am hoping that LaCroy changes the bottles on the

scented stuff so that it is the same as the ones for the Original Impi. The metal ones they use for the Original

(and The Edge) are a lot more convenient.

Journeyman

Whats Impi ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick666 View Post
    Whats Impi

?

Go to Love-Scent Pheromone Store (see link near top of page) and check out the products for sale.

What you ask about will be found there along with all sorts of other neat products.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

I just discovered Impi so I

am like a kid with a new toy but there are tons of other great products that work very well, also.

That is one

of the beautiful things about Love-Scent is that they have so many different options to choose from.

Thread Information