Close

Stranger

Default Newbie needs some advice?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey there,

I am a newbie and finally created an account after lurking around this forum for just under a month now. I love the

newbie stories, some of the classics like the Lake Powell Phero Experiment, Hungry etc… were fun to read. I noticed

that these were from 2003 and it seems like there are new versions of all these mones that come out. I figured I

could share my story, describe myself and maybe some of you could make some suggestions.
    I am a 25 year old male

living in Toronto, Canada and am an average build (Working on that) 6 ‘. I don’t consider myself an alpha person,

but I am the loud, funny take control of things kind of guy, I can be quite when I am intimidated. I prefer the not

so skinny, well defined mostly Caucasian women. I do get attracted to the occasional Latino / East Indian girl.

The main reason I came around to this site was because every time we hit up the bars most of my friends pick up so

easily and I am the guy stuck with either the not so attractive girl or the pity sex or none and its beginning to

get lame. When I go to the bars with another group of friends mostly Caucasian or big mix of ethnic races I don’t

have that problem, but when I hang out with my friends who are mostly black, it’s almost like the ladies don’t even

see me.
    About my job, I work at a big company and there are quite a few attractive women there, I would

defiantly like to experiment with mones to score with some of them or even climb that corporate ladder, but that is

phase 2. Right now the focus is on getting some of the ladies to walk up to me and smile or say hi when I go out

with my black friends.
    I have not yet experimented with any products as I read way too many posts and am

absolutely confused. I want you guys to help me with recommended mixes and then I will experiment with them.

I would recommend

you start with the newbie pack like I did. I see now that the Beginner Special is on special.

Start slow and work

your way up to the more advanced combo's. You'll save much time and frustration. In any case my advice would be to

start with The Edge and SoE. Some say Chikara is pretty good but I don't have too much experience with it, just a

few gel pack samples.

The Edge is easier to use than many of the more concentrated products and you will find it

very difficult to OD on SoE. It's a good combo that was very effective for me when I used it.

Good luck.

Stranger

ok,

So... I got my stache

today.

I will try it out this weekend and post back.

How much of edge and SOE should I use what places should

I apply and does the cologne cover up go over the pheros or just in another spot.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR69 View Post
    ok,

So... I

got my stache today.

I will try it out this weekend and post back.

How much of edge and SOE should I use

what places should I apply and does the cologne cover up go over the pheros or just in another spot.

Try starting with a drop or two of TE and a few inches of SOE. It's hard to OD on SOE, but TE can maybe cause

problems. And it's TE that may stink the worst so if you apply a cover, aim to cover close to or over the TE if it

bothers you or other guys. Remember that androstenone is perceived differently by men and women, and what stinks

"badly" to a guy may turn a woman on.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information