Gents,

I would like to thank those active members who have taken the time to share their knowledge on this forum. There

was no need to ask initial questions as the wealth of information was enough to help get a good start.
I am a 32

y.o. white male 5'11", 180 lbs, athletic build, alpha male with an extremely witty and sarcastic sense of humor. In

my current arsenal:

A7 unscented
SOE unscented
LT
TE gel packs
C7 gel packs
Perception gel packs
Aqua Di

Gio

To make it short I started w/ 15 inches of SOE on the forearms and chest, 1 dab of A7 on the front of the

neck, and 4 sprays of LT on the front of the shirt, and ADG as the cover. First day I was in a bar w/ 40+ crowd and

saw results. There was more respect and a couple of girls smiled and made eye contact. Not bad for the first

try.

Second day I went to the college town a few miles away, wearing the same as the first day. This campus has a

65/35 women to men ratio and the girls are hottest I've ever seen on any campus. The girls like to wear cowboy

boots and mini-skirts. Who said the south is ignorant...LOL. Epic failure. People would move away from me in the

bars, and some would give a look of fear. One guy wanted to start a fight out of the blue!! PSYOPS always works best

to avoid physical confrontation

To make it short I tried the SOE by itself w/ no results. On two more occasions I

saw great results w/ 1 gel pack of C7 distributed on the forearms and neck, w/ about 10" of SOE on the wrists, back

of the hands. People were very excited to see me and generally more chatty, friendler.

I'm afraid to use the A7

again as I may be one like others on this forum that had the same results. I like the hits so far but am looking for

a stronger sexual attraction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.