Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Best formulas for women to try first?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As a woman, I\'m not sure which product to try if I could only afford one thing. Was thinking of trying APC/w, but would that get me results more than the Realm? I\'ve heard a couple of good things about that product, and it\'s supposed to have a nice perfume(?) smell anyway, and what about the product PI/w? What do the initials PI stand for? Sorry, I\'m a newbie here and haven\'t read yet about all the products available here. I\'ve read a couple of good things about that one also. Thanks for any help or suggestions. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Best formulas for women to try first?

I\'ve not tried any of the women\'s products (I\'m a guy.) But PI/w by far is the best deal on a phero per $ scale.

Refer to http://www.pitt.edu/AFShome/r/j/rjm/public/html/phero/pher_web_nov13_01.htm
    for a comparison.

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, and it\'s usually recommended that you avoid APC, it has an extremely low amount of pheros. (Less than it says on the site I posted.)

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey TBuggirl!

Welcome to the forum. There is a low population of females here, but we\'re existent.
    There had been some threads before that focuses on us, so you can just search for them on the search page.

For now though, I\'ve used PF (Pheromol Factor) for women, and PI/w (Primal Instinct for women), both with great results.

PF is cheaper, and it works well. You have to use a bit more than you would with PI, but it does work. With PF I usually use 5-6 drops, and that\'s fine. Remember, all this talk about OD (Over Dosing) is pretty much irrelevant to us ladies.
    We won\'t get that cat piss/BO smell no matter how much pheros we use. Be glad, be very glad. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It\'s one of the main problems for male\'s versions.

About PI/w, it\'s quite expensive (double the price of PF), but surely is the most powerful product sold here. In addition to the pheros contained, it also contains Copulins, which is an exclusively female type of phero.

All those said, I have to say that it took me a while to get PI/w to work for me. Finding the right dose is a bit tougher ( some people use 1 drop or less, some up to 4 drops). But when you\'ve found your amount, it always work wonders.

With PF, it\'s way easier. It was the first phero product that I tried, and I like it, as a matter of fact I just reorder another bottle. It smells nice (although the fragrance goes away after a little while), and for me, I got 3 very obvious hits about an hour after applying it. Which is important for first time users, I think, to see if it really works.

Search around some more for more info on keywords \'ladies\' or something like that.

Hope this helps! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I know that REALM for women is extremely effective as I explained in detail on a earlier post. I have observed many hits when my lady friend is wearing it and other women ask her what she is wearing consistantly. You will notice a difference. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Dale!

You might remember my confusing \'quest\' for the right phero a few months ago, which is probably why you asked who I got the hits from. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

So far I\'d say that I still get more hits from guys. But I definitely notice that with PI/w, I also get hits (subtle and not-so-subtle ones) from girls. Yay!

With men, they\'re usually more like people striking up conversation out of the blue, asking you out, things like that.

With girls, well they get EXTREMELY touchy feely, talking TOO close (invading my personal bubble <--this is an official, scientific term for personal space, believe it or not), giggling, playful, and just plain trying to be friends with you.

Okay, the point being, I think PI/w is a more inclusive phero product compared to others. It contains both A-Nol and Copulin, which probably means it appeals to just about everyone.

I can\'t really compare it to PF/w since nobody really knows what\'s in it, but it seems that with PI/w people are more flirtatious, and with PF/w they\'re more clingy/extremely chatty/friendly with you.

I\'ve used them together twice, but found that on both occasions I got negative responses. Maybe they were just bad days, or maybe the pheros just can\'t work together.

Stranger

Elk Dreamer,

I mentioned in another post that I bought Realm for Women today. It smells absolutely wonderful! Tomorrow when I use it though, I\'m going to give it an extra boost with my NPA/w. Probably 2 drops of NPA/w with some of the Realm lotion (enough to cover my upper body and maybe my legs). I can\'t wait to try it!

[ March 03, 2002: Message edited by: Browneyedgirl ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Elk Dreamer, I\'m curious about how you were influenced by the Realm/w. I\'ve not seen any stories from those influenced by pheros here & I\'ve been curious about what it\'s like on the recieving end. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

So any other women trying SOE and PI(W) together it would have rone nol and copulins. Might work for the ladies but it seems most men are more visual unless you increase their sex drive = aggressiveness = more likley to make a move iniate sex etc.

Tantalus,

I’ve been “influenced” by Natures own, and let me tell you, it’s powerful stuff.

Years ago — before I even knew about pheromones, much less the synthetic supplements — I was in a used bookstore being helped by one of the owners (a plain looking, slightly overweight lady with a rather introverted personality). As she reached for a book, I caught a strong whiff of her armpit. My first thought was “pee-euw”. But my second thought was “I bet she’s really hot in bed.”

I asked her for help in finding other books and had to fight the urge to touch her as she got close to me. I flirted (even though I was married at the time), and obsessed about her for about a week. I don’t believe in the occult, but I was wondering if she’d put some kind of spell on me. (I couldn’t think of any other explanation for my attraction, until I started reading about pheromones.)

**DONOTDELETE**

hey Titanium Oxide: Could you explain your hits better? Like what were the reactions from the men? Just curious.

Oh and anouther note, The Realm products are sold are sold in reverse I think (let me explain). They say that the REALM/w has pheros that attract women so she feels sexier and flirtier. And the men\'s has pheros that attract men so he feels sexier. That is why alot of guys in this forum have bougth the Realm/w.
    CORRECT ME IF i AM WRONG PLEASE!! Because I would like to knwo for sure.
    Latz
    I think we should as for that info in a separate thread so we get better responses.

**DONOTDELETE**

Dale,

REALM/w attracts men believe me. I was influenced by it without knowing it was being used! It also attracts women when worn by women or men. I actually like the REALM/w scent the best and wear it at times as well as the REALM/m.
    The first pheromone that I used was the old Andron by Jovan, it was very effective as well and both sexes were attracted to it. The reaction was similar to REALM,
    I am currently out of the Andron and really liked that product the best. I had more hits and women of all ages asking me what I was wearing? I think use of the pheromones ultimately become a individual choice based on many variables.
    Thanks,
    Elk [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Tantalus,
    This is posted in a eariler thread in more detail. Basically my lady friend walked into the room after dressing to go out to dinner. I was seated on a sofa waiting, suddenly I said \"I smell sex.\" I reached under my own arm pits with each hand thinking it was my own odor. I then jumped up and bolted to the middle of the room snifing the air and turning my head.
    She started laughing, I said ok what kind of mojo are you using on me? She burst into peals of laughter. Finally she said she had put on REALM. It was new to me then. She said gosh this stuff really works on you. You are like a wild Elk or something. I was not aware of a odor at first just very strong sexual attraction. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind pheromones work. I think they affect different people in different people in different ways depending on our inner programing. My greatest weakness is the smell of fresh washed clothing hung outside in fresh air,REALM,or similar odors and clean sexual odors. I hope this is helpful. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ELK

**DONOTDELETE**

My experience like one of the above posts is that others are very aroused by the natural pheromones that are produced by the slightly sweaty, recently rinsed (just water) or washed (very mild scent-free soap only), undeodorized (no deodorant or antiperspirant) and unshaven, untrimmed hairy armpit.
    And, like it or not, we attract the opposite sex and some folks of the same sex as well.
    Shaving, strong soaps, deodorant products and fragrances can totally mask the serious natural stuff. I want to enhance, not change or cover up, what nature has given me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Justine,

You are right on target!

Elk

**DONOTDELETE**

I recently re-read the information on the Realm pages. Based on the EVG recordings from men and women sniffing Realm for Women, it affected both sexes, but more strongly women. This suggests that RFW contains both andro-1 and estra-, but a higher concentration of andro-1. This could explain why people have had success attract both sexes, but RFW should affect women more.

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth,
    REALM for w has worked the best for me in a sales setting by attracting and effecting emotions of both sexes. How is it working for you Brownyeyedgirl?

**DONOTDELETE**

Elk, best for sales and hits as well? Or, is there a better formula for hits?

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth both sales and hits but mostly sales as that is my main goal. Lots of touching, patting women customers. Men very friendly and pleasant. Easy closure.

Thread Information