Close

Stranger

Question Young guy in a tricky situation?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm 25, white male, 5'10", average build, well-dressed and moderately attractive. I'm straight but I also have

a lot of female platonic friends (by choice). I'm fairly good at being outgoing and flirty, but I recently left a

long-term relationship so I'm used to channeling my interactions away from romantic intentions and not toward them.

I also have a history of getting a decent amount of unwanted attention from gay guys.

Back when I was about 19 I

used scented SOE gel packs when courting a girlfriend and they seemed very successful. I also used them in job

interviews when graduating from college. One-third to half a pack on my wrists and neck made me feel extra

confident and witty, and my social responses seemed to be very positive. However, I have never tried any products

containing androstenone. Also, I have not used any pheromone products in several years, largely because the SOE gel

packs gave me acne, even on my face where I hadn't originally applied them.

The girl I am interested in is a

coworker, but she is also someone I have known for a long time and with whom I am already close friends. We hang

out a lot and engage in friendly flirting frequently, and I have reason to think that she might be interested in me

as more than a friend. However, I have only recently become available, and she has plans to move to a new state in

a few months. I want to "close the deal" with this girl, but I also want to be careful about how I do it because of

the work thing and because of our mutual friends. I'm comfortable pushing the envelope some but I see this as a

situation where the right pheromones could come in really handy (or at least it can't hurt).

I just ordered some

more SOE gel packs, some Chikara gel packs and a bottle of NPA, and I was thinking of trying to use one of those

products with just a little NPA. I would certainly appreciate any suggestions though, so let me know if you have

any ideas!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by sandwichguy View Post
    I'm 25, white male, 5'10", average build, well-dressed and moderately attractive. I'm

straight but I also have a lot of female platonic friends (by choice). I'm fairly good at being outgoing and

flirty, but I recently left a long-term relationship so I'm used to channeling my interactions away from romantic

intentions and not toward them. I also have a history of getting a decent amount of unwanted attention from gay

guys.

Back when I was about 19 I used scented SOE gel packs when courting a girlfriend and they seemed very

successful. I also used them in job interviews when graduating from college. One-third to half a pack on my wrists

and neck made me feel extra confident and witty, and my social responses seemed to be very positive. However, I have

never tried any products containing androstenone. Also, I have not used any pheromone products in several years,

largely because
    the SOE gel packs gave me acne,
    even on my face where I hadn't originally applied

them.

The girl I am interested in is a coworker, but she is also someone I have known for a long time and with

whom I am already close friends. We hang out a lot and engage in friendly flirting frequently, and I have reason to

think that she might be interested in me as more than a friend. However, I have only recently become available, and

she has plans to move to a new state in a few months. I want to "close the deal" with this girl, but I also want to

be careful about how I do it because of the work thing and because of our mutual friends. I'm comfortable pushing

the envelope some but I see this as a situation where the right pheromones could come in really handy (or at least

it can't hurt).

I just ordered some more SOE gel packs, some Chikara gel packs and a bottle of NPA, and I was

thinking of trying to use one of those products with just a little NPA. I would certainly appreciate any suggestions

though, so let me know if you have any ideas!
    I would suggest

using each product alone so as to establish the individual dynamics of

each.

Also see how the girl responds to the SOE and take note, then swap and

give the Chikara a run.

The Chikara may be

sexual enough in its own right and may just the thing to add a little heated attraction.

Once you get an idea of what gel is the most suitable and then if you

need to sex it up a notch then you can add a couple dabs of NPA below your ears.

Personally two drops NPA spread below my ears with some on my chin and

One SOE g/p spread down my inner arms from bicep to wrists and maby some on back of neck is a nice consistant

application for me .

Also you were at an age

where acne would have been most usual , and now that you are more mature the SOE should not be a concern.

Good luck and hope for some good results

from you
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information