Close

Stranger

Post Newbie - no response :(

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi
    I

have been using the SOE for a week now and have still had no response out ofthe ordinary from guys. :S
    I am 15

years old and quite mature looking for my age. Does anyone know if -Mones work on 15/16 year old guys? Haha

It's not been working for me so far ...is there anything I could be doing wrong? Suggestions would be

much appreciated

Hi - 'mones are only part

of the overall 'picture'. Us chaps (don't be misled by my avatar ...) get attracted (or distracted ) by ladies

wearing certain things - sexy clothes, shoes, a little bit of nail polish, ooo - I'm getting carried away ...

I would have thought that SOE was a good start - I don't know about effects on certain age groups - anyone ??

You could try a dab of a musk/vanilla body oil behind both ears as well as the SOE - I like that

Stranger

hey
    Thanks for the

response and the suggestion I see what you mean....hmmm i think i had the wrong idea about all this, I was

expecting some serious changes but it all adds up I suppose, as you said
    I heard people saying that you were

unlikely to get noticeable responses/changes in behaviour from people you already knew...was just wondering, in your

opinion is this true? :s Thanks

I'm certain that 'mones have a *

real * attraction effect on us guys, so keep on applying them. (I get a definate look from ladies when I'm wearing

those to attract women). You probably need another 'mone product to use as well as the SOE. SOE gives an air of

friendliness/approachability - maybe you need to add another 'mone for a sexy aura as well - I don't know

which one sorry... It is just that your appearance catches our eyes first before we get near enough detect the

'mones

Thread Information