Close

Stranger

Cool Help! Newbie with no responses!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

everyone,

I'm 23, attractive, confident, and a complete newbie, but I've done my research, so I ordered

liquid trust, packets of SOE and TE/w, and a bottle of EoW, thinking that would be a good starter kit.

I

started out as recommended- with only half a packet of SoE. No unusual reactions whatsoever, so I added half a

packet of the Edge. Still nothing. I've tried slightly increasing the amount of SoE all the way up to 2 packets and

I still notice no unusual reactions. Same thing with TE/w. I've tried one, two, three, and four drops of EoW with

SOE and my normal perfume as a cover scent, and (though it is smelling up my bathroom at home), still no reaction,

not even increased friendliness.

I do notice that I am in a slightly better mood when I wear SoE, and the

first time I smelled TE/w, I felt a bit high/dizzy, but why aren't others responding?? What am I doing

wrong??

By the way, when I say men aren't responding, I mean they aren't responding in ways that are out of

the ordinary. I'm very good looking and I have a good body, so I'm very accustomed to stares and second looks. But

I'm very confident and self-assured, so I am rarely approached (by quality guys, anyway). I was looking for

something to make me more approachable. Any suggestions?

Also, I get no responses with the EoW, even when

mixed with SOE to mitigate it--why?? What am I doing wrong? I'm about ready to give up on this altogether, so any

suggestions would be well appreciated.

An intelligent and attractive,

dark eyed lady with self confidence! I'm already in love.

Seriously, Pheromones are an aid, not a solution.

Are you intimidating to men or is there something about your dress, attitude or posture that may throw them off? A

lot of men can't handle a self confident woman and will not come near you. I think that describe 95% of all men

(ok, so I exagerate a little).

Let's start at the beginiing. Is this mainly a work situation? Bars? Do you make

yourself approachable? Remember that pheromones have limited range and you have to consider congruency as well as

context. Are you tall, short and so on. Would you please give us some details?

And welcome to the forum.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Details:

I'm of

Hispanic and German descent. Physically, I'm 5'5", but about 5'7" in heels. I'm 130 pounds with a classic

hourglass figure. I have long dark auburn/brown hair that I consider one of my best features (I get double-takes

from men and women when my hair is down), and full lips (think Angelina Jolie, minus 50% protruberance). I

have large, dark, kind of slanty eyes. The word most commonly used to describe my appearance is "exotic." My friends

tell me I'm a 9, and a 10 on a good day, though I would drop both those ratings down a digit. When people are

getting to know me, I am usually described as "feisty," "intriguing," and "fascinating." I dress well and take care

of myself, and I rarely go out without makeup and a decent outfit.

As a person, I am bright, quick-witted,

positive, charming, fun, low-maintenance, and a closet dork who would love nothing more in life than to become a

comparative philosophy professor.

I am often told I am intimidating, both intellectually and personally,

before people get to know me, which is probably partly why men don't approach me. I also try not to encourage it

too much, hoping to avoid creepers. I am usually pretty businesslike. I was testing out the 'mones without changing

my usual demeanor, so I suppose that might be a change I need to make.

I've tested these out in classes, in

the library, in coffee shops, and other public settings, but never a bar/club, which I was planning to do, but

haven't done based on the lack of responses so far.

Basically, I'm looking for two things: one to soften

the intimidation factor and make me and others more friendly, and one to make men stop in their tracks--something to

use on a hot date to make someone crazy.

And gosh, those copulins really reek! I keep my EoW in a plastic

baggie in my bathroom, and it still smells awful! Too bad it's not more effective...

Any thoughts??

My wife is a professor. We met

when she was a grad student. In most men's opinions, she is beautiful. She's told me many times that prior to

meeting me she had to move on men because she intimidated them so badly. She's very intense. To e honest, until I

spent some time around her in an informal setting I felt she was rather cold and standoff-ish. She has trouble

connecting with a lot of people because of how her mind works.

So, a couple suggestions. Relax a little and

smile more often. Being bright is a great thing but it puts you at the high end of the bell curve and you end up

feeling kind of alone because most people can't figure you out. You frighten people. I'd imagine you have a great

smile and that is one of the best things to use to break the ice. You may not need mones, you might just need some

minor tweaks to your expressions, body language and small talk skills.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Thanks for those points.

You're right-- I do seem cold and standoffish. People tell me they can’t read me easily, and I’m

awkward with small talk. So I guess people might think I’m a bitch until they get to know me.

I will try

to smile more and be more approachable. That aside, you must be a sharp guy as well, if the professor married you!

My sister knows I’m smitten when I start complimenting a man’s brain… go figure.

So by saying I

may not need ‘mones at all, are you suggesting that what I bought will not do me any good? Isn’t there

something I could use to increase my sexual vibe?

Edit: What about PI for women? I hear people are getting

amazing results with that. Am I just not using what I bought correctly?
    Last edited by DarkEyes; 04-24-2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: to add a question

I'm just an oddball. My

greatest weakness is a pretty woman who can tell me I'm wrong then make it stick when I argue with her. My second

greatest weakness is a pretty woman that I don't have to explain some of my more obscure jokes too. In reality I'm

just an old computer geek with a weird sense of humor. Unlike most men, I prefer a woman who can challenge me and I

can respect as an equal. Like I said, an oddball. Most men seem to prefer barefoot and pregnant, blond headed

ditzes. Their loss, in my opinion, but I guess that's just part of our make up.

Were I not an old fart, and

married too boot, I'd like to meet you. Perhaps kidnap you and run away to a tropical island?

Mones are not

going to hurt you but we need to deal with all the issues. I think any of the products that make you seem even more

powerful are going to scare the bejeebers out of us poor ol' mortal men. You should, in my opinion, soften your

approach a little, stick with the SoE and EoW products. But work on not scaring those poor males so much. You know

how fragile the male ego can be!

Thomas Jefferson

DarkEyes - it's obvious that 'Bel

likes you Your description caught my attention as well... A nice smile on a lady is vital I think otherwise I

wouldn't approach. I think that certain strong eye makeup is alluring.

Why don't you try 4" heels ?

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    DarkEyes -

it's obvious that 'Bel likes you Your description caught my attention as well...
    Based on my

standards it would be hard to not like her. However, my wife has a temper, there are many sharp objects in the house

and I do have to sleep. Waking up dead or with selected parts missing can ruin your whole day.

Hey Darkeyes,

No offense intended. As a matter of fact, call it a compliment. I suspect that you'll have some trouble meeting a

guy that really compliments you but when you two meet it should be something.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

No offense taken. I’ve been

out of town for a few days, and only just got a minute to respond. I’m in agreement on your point that “losing a

body part can put a damper on your morning,” and wouldn’t want you to risk such a fate, but I thank you for the

compliments anyway! But if Chas doesn’t have a temperamental wife with a good throwing arm….

Chas: I am

going to take Belgareth’s and your simple suggestion that I smile more. I feel a bit uncomfortable smiling at people

who could potentially turn out to be stalkers and weirdos (yes, I am paranoid. Believe me, I have reason to be), but

I suppose I have to suck it up and rely on the law of averages to even the playing field. Also, in terms of the

intimidation factor, I'm guessing 4 inch heels are not the way to go. :P

Any other suggestions are

welcome...

Ah...such a shame. It's just

as well as I'm probably way to old for you anyway. I have four grandchildren and just recently was awarded the

status of dirty old man.

I'm probably bucking the trend again but I do not suggest heel most of the time.

Sure, they can highlight pretty legs but I have rarely seen a woman who can walk or move gracefully in heels. In my

opinion, the beauty of a graceful woman's flowing movements is one of the most exciting things in the world to

watch.

Every halfway attractive woman has to be concerned about weirdos and stalkers. Its a shame and a disgrace

to real men everywhere but they are out there. When my daughters were growing up I required them to study marshal

arts and it made me feel better. I even rewarded one with a small celebration after she got suspended from school

for knocking the crap out of a guy that grabbed her too roughly.

I don't know what to advise you about the

fruitcakes out there but hope you are very careful. Anytime a guy gives off weird feelings or gets a little too

pushy, get away from him. You are better off losing out on a chance than to get hurt. However, that risk should not

stop you from smiling at people. more often, by far, people are great and will return your smiles without harmful

intent. And nothing encourages a male more than a pretty smile and sparkling eyes. Most of us get rubber knees form

it.

Please keep us posted and good luck

Thomas Jefferson

Default Help Newbie with no responses

If you buy frozen, you need to start defrosting it today to have it ready in time for turkey day.The Butterball

calculator is probably liberal in recommending that you get more turkey than you really need, but 24 pounds is still

too little an amount for 50. I dont know if you have enough oven space to cook two turkeys. You might want to have

one cooked ahead of time, perhaps even the night before. The more side dishes you have, the less turkey youll

need.If you brine your turkey, it will make it moister. If you cook in an oven bag, you steam the turkey rather than

roasting it, but it will come out moister. If you butterfly the bird it will cook faster and thus moister, but it

wont look as good. If you remove the thighs and drumstick and start cooking them sooner, then when you put the rest

of the bird in the oven you wont need to overcook the breast, making it moister. If you cover the breast with foil

for about half the time, then you might avoid overcooking it, making it moister. Cooking breast-side down to start

is also a way to prevent overcooking it.Why is your husband inviting people at the last minute, without asking your

first? 50 people is a lot.

Thread Information