Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 66
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Chikara Experiences!

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

    everyone,

    As some of you might know. I am expecting some Chikara (unscented) in the mail pretty soon. In the

    mean time I was hoping that you could detail your experiences with Chikara here in this thread. Preferably your

    experiences with using only Chikara (unless you also used Liquid Trust). I'm pretty excited to try this stuff out



    Thanks everyone.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loose

    Cannon;215315
    Hey everyone,

    As some of you might know. I am expecting some Chikara (unscented) in the mail

    pretty soon. In the mean time I was hoping that you could detail your experiences with Chikara here in this thread.

    Preferably your experiences with using only Chikara (unless you also used Liquid Trust). I'm pretty excited to try

    this stuff out

    Thanks everyone.
    Also, I'll be detailing my experiences here too if that's

    cool.

  3. #3
    Full Member kgk4569's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    3965

    Default

    Not too many significant

    experiences with me for it. Alot of compliments on the smell and such.


    I have such a hard time telling what

    is a hit, because before I started using mones the women always acted flirty around me. I have a very open

    personality and am a bit flirty myself. Women get very comfortable around me.

    Although I HAVE noticed hits

    since I started using things that are heavier in -None, such as PI or TE.

  4. #4
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    5603

    Default

    I don't get any "strong" reactions

    with Chikara. I often don't really see many at all. It does seem, however, that with at least one of my more

    constant test subjects she seems to get a lot "friendlier" and relaxed, and I get more "arm hits" during

    conversations with her. She's also the one who reacts badly to high androstenone levels (PI is often a disaster

    around here - total retreat).

    I've also yet to see any of what I would call "beneficial" reactions from anyone

    when I wear a heavy androstenone product (like PI or Turn Up The Heat [sold elsewhere]). The one thing I may be able

    to say is that when I wear Chikara along with PI (or similar) I don't seem to get as many "negative" reactions.



    One day, if I get brave enough, maybe I'll try 2-3 sprays of Chikara and about 4+ drops of PI and see what

    happens. As an "older person" I may be able to get by with higher androstenone applications, not as much due to age,

    as due to experience.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  5. #5
    Full Member kgk4569's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    3965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    One day, if I

    get brave enough, maybe I'll try 2-3 sprays of Chikara and about 4+ drops of PI and see what happens. As an "older

    person" I may be able to get by with higher androstenone applications, not as much due to age, as due to

    experience.
    so... you're planning to get raped?


  6. #6
    Newbie jumprunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I don't

    get any "strong" reactions with Chikara. I often don't really see many at all. It does seem, however, that with at

    least one of my more constant test subjects she seems to get a lot "friendlier" and relaxed, and I get more "arm

    hits" during conversations with her. She's also the one who reacts badly to high androstenone levels (PI is often a

    disaster around here - total retreat).

    I've also yet to see any of what I would call "beneficial" reactions

    from anyone when I wear a heavy androstenone product (like PI or Turn Up The Heat [sold elsewhere]). The one thing I

    may be able to say is that when I wear Chikara along with PI (or similar) I don't seem to get as many "negative"

    reactions.

    One day, if I get brave enough, maybe I'll try 2-3 sprays of Chikara and about 4+ drops of PI and

    see what happens. As an "older person" I may be able to get by with higher androstenone applications, not as much

    due to age, as due to experience.

    Hey man, same here:

    "I've also yet to see any of what I would

    call "beneficial" reactions from anyone when I wear a heavy androstenone product (like PI or Turn Up The Heat [sold

    elsewhere])."

    WTF is up with that? So you've seen or felt negative reactions, let me tell you mine....

    I was

    wearing the Turn up the Heat version around this chick who was working at Starbucks, used to talk to her and joke

    around with her sometimes, she started some sort of shit saying some sort of nasty things about me to the manager

    and I got 86ed from Starbucks!

    The manager told me I was making 'comments' to one of her employees (the girl in

    question), but I never said anything to her at all that was questionable, just conversations relating to things like

    "how do you like working in the neighborhood", "where are you living now", then one time I picked up a biscotti and

    pretended like I was going to throw it in her mouth like a spear, stupid joke, and I said "open wide" as I motioned

    with the biscotti. She got pissed and told me "you cant be saying things like that in here", then I get 86ed

    permanently!

    Fing shit that androstenone...if you are going to use it dont say ANYTHING to anybody, dead silence

    cause everything you say will be taken as something openly sexual and indecent. Other times before that, seemed

    like all the women around me appeared depressed, in their own little world, not talkative or sociable at all, no

    smiles or looks, nothing.

    Well, as a phermone it did in fact give a response...problem is it just wasnt a

    positive one.

    Thx for sharing your experience too, kind of verifies that androstenone causes negative responses

    from people around you.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So if Chikara isn't that

    good, why is it the number #1 seller here?

  8. #8
    Full Member kgk4569's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    3965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    So

    if Chikara isn't that good, why is it the number #1 seller here?
    It's not that it's not good, it's just

    that it's subtle, your reactions aren't as strong. Therefore you might not get any overt "hits" but there will be

    a reaction. I Love my C7, I've used most of the bottle. Also remember alot of it is how well it mixes with your

    body chemistry, and how your personality reflects the mood the Mone sets.

    @ Jump: Shit man, I've been using 3

    sprays of TE, and about 30" of SOE, and have been getting good reactions lately.

  9. #9
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kgk4569 View Post
    so...

    you're planning to get raped?

    Yeah i think a huge

    leather clad man will come along and hold him down with one massive hand and rip the thong from his scrawny PI

    soaked arse with the other.





    Rbt you are still de man
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  10. #10
    Full Member kgk4569's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    3965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Yeah i think a huge leather clad man will come

    along and hold him down with one massive hand and rip the thong from his scrawny PI soaked arse with the other.



    Rbt you are still de man

    ... you put a little too much thought into that terry.

  11. #11
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kgk4569 View Post
    ...

    you put a little too much thought into that terry.
    Yes because i

    tried to post last night and it would not stick and therefore the thought must have magnified during my sleeping

    hours . besides i owe Rbt a little stir.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  12. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So you guys are saying

    that it DOES work but, girls won't be stripping? I'm going for the friendly vibe a little bit.

  13. #13
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loose

    Cannon;215352
    So you guys are saying that it DOES work but, girls won't be stripping? I'm going for the friendly

    vibe a little bit.
    Over the years on the forums i have noticed that

    some users receiving good female attraction responses using acouple sprays

    Chikara.




    Others like to add some SOE to one or two sprays C7 and others choose to

    just use a couple sprays C7 and add in a couple dabs NPA

    ect.




    I have read posts where 3-4 sprays alone worked

    just fine.




    P ersonally i dont rate the juice, i have used up 80 % of a bottle and

    the only time i have ever seen some good action is when i also added in 2 sprays of Edge Sandlewood.





    Like anything else experiment to see if it compliments/workes for you.







    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I received my shipment

    today!!! Let the testing begin!!!

  15. #15
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loose

    Cannon;215370
    I received my shipment today!!! Let the testing begin!!!

    Hey thats great news, just dont forget to give the bag a spray if

    she starts nosing around lol.




    On second thoughts i would say had better not, otherwise it will go off like

    a loose cannon te he
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So I'm wearing 1 spray of

    Chikara to work yesterday and the girl that I've been talking to all week (at work) is nicer than usual... now it

    could because we've been hanging out all week or it could be because of the chikara... I'll keep testing :P

  17. #17
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loose

    Cannon;215391
    So I'm wearing 1 spray of Chikara to work yesterday and the girl that I've been talking to all week

    (at work) is nicer than usual...
    now it could because we've been hanging out all week or it could be because

    of the chikara.
    .. I'll keep testing :P
    Its looking good LC,

    probably she likes you and feels closer and comfortable after hanging with you and also she will get to regognise

    Chikara as your phero signature/scent





    She may actually become addicted to you and the Chikara.


    Ya better be good lol
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  18. #18
    Phero Enthusiast chas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    5039

    Default

    LC - try a spray of Chikara on the

    inside of both wrists & rub on both sides of the neck. Then you will see if it is the Chikara which is having the

    effect.

    Lean closer to the girl than usual e.g. showing her info. on a computer screen. Look for a

    reaction.

    Secondly, order some The Edge (TE) gel packs from L-S & add a dab of TE over the Chikara. I always

    get +ve responses from TE.

  19. #19
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    LC - try

    a spray of Chikara on the inside of both wrists & rub on both sides of the neck. Then you will see if it is the

    Chikara which is having the effect.

    Lean closer to the girl than usual e.g. showing her info. on a computer

    screen. Look for a reaction.

    Secondly, order some The Edge (TE) gel packs from L-S & add a dab of TE over the

    Chikara. I always get +ve responses from TE.
    Hey Chas and

    excellent advice You are de phero man UK .
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  20. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    How often do I reapply

    chikara? Am I good for the night with my one spray?

  21. #21
    Phero Enthusiast chas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    5039

    Default

    LC - I don't really know - I've

    only used the Chikara gel packs. It probably depends on how hot you get, etc. but doing some experimenting would be

    wise. Top up with a 2nd spray later on & see if the smell is too strong. Someone like Terry who has used the spray

    would give the best advice.

    Terry - greetings from England !

  22. #22
    Phero Enthusiast chas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    5039

    Default

    Addition - I have found from

    practical experience that when wearing 'mones applied to the neck it is a good idea to find an excuse to lean close

    to a girl e.g. explaining something on a computer screen, reaching across for a drink off the bar "excuse me !" ,

    etc.
    That gives them a blast of 'mones which are unavoidable. Works very well with TE.

  23. #23
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    LC - I

    don't really know - I've only used the Chikara gel packs. It probably depends on how hot you get, etc. but doing

    some experimenting would be wise.
    Top up with a 2nd spray later on & see if the smell is too

    strong
    .
    Someone like Terry who has used the spray would give the best advice.



    Terry - greetings from England
    !
    I have used the spray

    and do not think that a second spray is going to be too strong, and it could easily be an

    advantage.




    I personally need a decent Androstenone blast and my most favourable Chikara

    results came with either 2 sp of C7+1sp TE,

    or ....

    1sp of C7 + 2sp TE.




    Thanks Chas and greetings from Downunder, it is

    getting cold here now in Brisbane that Autumn has commenced and i have had to wear a tee shirt thismorning.





    Seeing that my g/f has slept over i may as well have a spray of C7 before i

    return to bed for a snooze and hopefully whatever else, the Chikara may actually hit me out of the dry run i have

    been experiencing grin.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  24. #24
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    5603

    Default

    I pretty much "standardise" on two

    sprays of Chikara. Unless I want to keep things sublte then I only use one.

    Seems ot be good for at least the

    4-5 hours I'm usually with a group. I have been known to apply a single spray booster after about 5 hours in some

    situations.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  25. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So last night I was going

    with the 2 sprays but, I was very aware of a musty odor so I took a quick shower to rinse off and put on my regular

    cologne. I ended up getting really drunk and hooked up with some chick at the end of the evening. I'm not sure if

    it was because there was still left over chikara on me (it was just a quick rinse off in the shower) or if my game

    was that good... more than likely it was because we were both WASTED :P

    Still experimenting but, I think that

    1 spray is what's comfortable to me.

  26. #26
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Last night I wore one

    spray while I was out and about. Didn't really notice anything special. I was little bit wore out though from the

    weekend I guess. I met up with the girl from the night before and everything was cool. Didn't wear anything today

    but, I'll be testing at work tomorrow

  27. #27
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nothing significant to

    report to day. I wore one spray to work and didn't notice anything but, there wasn't a lot of people there AND we

    got out early. I went home and took a nap

    Then I wore one spray to the gym and again nothing significant to

    report. Is it possible that this stuff would work one day and not the next???

  28. #28
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    5603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    Nothing

    significant to report to day. I wore one spray to work and didn't notice anything but, there wasn't a lot of

    people there AND we got out early. I went home and took a nap

    Then I wore one spray to the gym and again

    nothing significant to report. Is it possible that this stuff would work one day and not the next???



    Yes. Pheromones depend on a lot of things. Your body chemistry, your diet, your mood, their body chemistry, their

    diet, their mood, the wind direction, how much of the product you are wearing, when you applied it, how often you

    have worn it, the phase of the moon, all sorts of variables. It's one of the more frustrating aspects of dealing

    with anything that has to do with people. And not just with pheromones.

    Many of us go though a routine that will

    vary what product we use, how much we apply, what days we apply, etc. (Chikara one day, Alter Ego another, nothing

    the next day, then maybe some SoE...)

    Remember many of these pheromones work *over time* and day to day effects

    are rarely consistant.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  29. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So I wore one spray to

    work again and again I was very aware of a musty odor. Does this mean that I'm sensitive to the smell? If I can

    smell it can everyone else?? I didn't notice anything significant hit was. I did have a nooner with the girl from

    Saturday night but, this was about hours after I applied the chikara and I didn't reapply. Any tips?

  30. #30
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    5603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    So I wore

    one spray to work again and again I was very aware of a musty odor. Does this mean that I'm sensitive to the smell?

    If I can smell it can everyone else?? I didn't notice anything significant hit was. I did have a nooner with the

    girl from Saturday night but, this was about hours after I applied the chikara and I didn't reapply. Any

    tips?
    You may be one of those who can smell certain pheromones. I've never noticed anything "musty"

    with Chikara.

    Bear in mind that the smell may not be a really bad thing unless it chases away the "targets" you

    are after. A smell that may be "off" to you may be a turn on to others. The general impression I get from pheromones

    like androstanone is that it can communicate negatives like agression etc to other males (sexual competitors), but

    communicates a feeling of (sexual) submission to (some) females.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •