Close

Journeyman

Default Calculating doses from roll-on bottles

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I bought some awesome little pocket-sized spray bottles and roll-on bottles off an eBay store (can I

post the link?), that are perfect for putting in your pocket and taking out with you to "freshen up" or to

experiment by starting the night off with no mones and putting some on mid-way through the night.

Anyway, I

figured out what dosage I'm getting from the spray bottles/atomizers by just figuring out how many mL they hold,

then filling it with water and counting the sprays until its empty and dividing.

But the roll-ons I'm not so

sure what to do with. I know how many mL they hold, but is there a formula to calculate how many mL/inch they will

give you based on the size of the ball? (It's much smaller than the one on the SOE roll-on bottle.) Or would you

just fill it with water and roll it on skin or paper or something until it's out? Also, is it going to make a

difference how viscous the substance is? Like, would more water come out per inch, since its less viscous, than,

say, oil or an oil-based product like SOE, since its more viscous?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default What is in a drop

Quote Originally Posted by Doggy Style View Post
    I bought some awesome

little pocket-sized spray bottles and roll-on bottles off an eBay store (can I post the link?), that are perfect for

putting in your pocket and taking out with you to "freshen up" or to experiment by starting the night off with no

mones and putting some on mid-way through the night.

Anyway, I figured out what dosage I'm getting from the

spray bottles/atomizers by just figuring out how many mL they hold, then filling it with water and counting the

sprays until its empty and dividing.

But the roll-ons I'm not so sure what to do with. I know how many mL

they hold, but is there a formula to calculate how many mL/inch they will give you based on the size of the ball?

(It's much smaller than the one on the SOE roll-on bottle.) Or would you just fill it with water and roll it on

skin or paper or something until it's out? Also, is it going to make a difference how viscous the substance is?

Like, would more water come out per inch, since its less viscous, than, say, oil or an oil-based product like SOE,

since its more viscous?
    Just remove the roller top of your product

and then insert say 3 drops into the inside of the ball housing reservoir do not tip it over or re attach it to the

bottle but first just roll it out on to your forearm so as to work out how many inches per drop it

distributes.

Then work out the pheromone weight contained in one milligram of your chosen product and divide

this amount by the number of drops contained in one milligram of your chosen product and this will give you the

pheromone weight contained in each drop of your chosen product.

If you do this with SOE then you will see

that it works out at 5 inches per drop.

Bottled SOE contains 500 mcg / ml, and with an average of around 38.5

drops per ml so this will give close enough to 12.97 mcg / drop which = 10.38 mcg AndrosteNol and 2.59 mcg

AndrosteRone per drop.
    PS my calculations worked out using a standard pharma com glass rubber ended pheromone

dropper.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information