Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sure to suit some and

others no
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-11-2010 at 01:32 PM. Reason: x removed what i did not post
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

The fragrance seems to be

popular
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-11-2010 at 01:31 PM. Reason: removed what i did not post

The fragrance is ok

though
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-11-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: x spell

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Yes.

Pheromones depend on a lot of things. Your body chemistry, your diet, your mood, their body chemistry, their diet,

their mood, the wind direction, how much of the product you are wearing, when you applied it, how often you have

worn it, the phase of the moon, all sorts of variables. It's one of the more frustrating aspects of dealing with

anything that has to do with people. And not just with pheromones.

Many of us go though a routine that will vary

what product we use, how much we apply, what days we apply, etc. (Chikara one day, Alter Ego another, nothing the

next day, then maybe some SoE...)

Remember many of these pheromones work *over time* and day to day effects are

rarely consistant.
    Yeah - that is truth.

I've had a *LOT* of luck with Chikara. I like to attract

Asian women mostly in the 35 to 45 age range.

Chikara has done the trick for me, with a dab of SOE and a spritz

of trust, it has had a great effect on some interactions in the last six months.

One thing that really blew me

away was that it had a very *STRONG* affect on younger Asian women. Not sure why - but they really had some very

interesting (if not completely psychotic) effects.

I'm talking in the 18-25 range, and after a few months of

seeing that play out I avoid close contact with younger Asian women when I am using Chikara. They just don't go

ga-ga, they go like stalkerville and that is *NOT* good!

So I switched to wearing realm for men during my usual

cologne and then on days when I want some attention I switch to Chikara and dash of SOE with a spritz of liquid

trust.

So far, that's been my most effective combo.

One thing I found out is that for me, I can do 3-4

spritz of Chikara and just a drop of SOE, otherwise if I use more, it smells like cat piss to me. But one dab of SOE

is fine on the wrists.

Hey everyone. It's been

awhile. I am still using the unscented Chikara... it's been over a year and I still have the same bottle. I only

use it on Friday and Saturday nights and I keep it in my closet. Is this stuff still good ? I still notice a musty

odor when I wear it but, no one else seems to notice. Basically when I wear it, I get the usual friendly ~hey that

guy is cool and I want to know him~ vibe. It's a lot less than before though... do you think the bottle has gotten

old or maybe I should switch up? Thanks.

I have to say that this stuff is

a hit or miss with me.Still till this day I can never get my mix's right.I have the unscented version and if I wear

it alone I never exceed 2 sprays, but maybe I should go 3 sprays.Now from what I read Loose Cannon, me and you are

pretty much the same 190lb, oily skin, both over 6 feet tall, ect.For you it seems a success but for me it can be a

great success or nothing at all.My bottle is getting low so I think if I do purchase it again I might go with the

scented version as everytime I wore something scented like my SOE, more people took notice in my scent.I'd think of

wearing Chikara almost on a daily basis around my friends just for the respect I get around that.I want to be that

alpha male and be the leader of the pack.Just like the lead singer of the band, they always get the hottest woman.To

answer your question, just keep the phero's in the fridge.For some reason all I can smell in my chikara is alcohol,

no musky smell but you must be that 25% who can smell it.Good luck buddy, keep us posted
    Pete

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information