Close

Thread: Test results

Default Test results

visit-red-300x50PNG
    To begin I selected a woman i would have easy access to..one i would be around alot and had been friendly with over the years.. The woman: 34,single mother of two with an active sex life..on the looks scale an 8 on personality shes a 10 a real doll. The test: to subject her to pheromones and note her reaction or lack of without her knowing i was doing so. I do not have all the pheromones at bruces site but have quite a few..PI,AE,NPA,Andro 4.2,Soe,APC,Datemate,TE I know youre thinking quite redundant with all the -none products but thats what ive found works best for myself.. a man about to turn 39. Background: I have only started this with my test subject over a month ago so i have yet to try any mixes on her,all products were tried alone with the same covering scent..I used Acqua Gio. Results [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]n using a lot of the lower end pheros..Datemate,APC,Soe..no results..this being with 2 sprays..dabs and swipes..sprays used on clothes while oil based mones applied to skin on neck. On using AE subject was very touchy feely..touching of hands alot and appeared to be in a really good mood..even while discussing all the problems she was having in her life..seemed to want to just laugh them off..could be phero induced but like i said subject has a great personality so it was hard to tell what was the cause. The sprays:these had very much the same effect..touching of hands..crossing into personal space on numerous times and her looking wild eyed while acting giddy..on one occasion she mentioned she felt drunk..at the time i was subjecting her to Andro 4.2. The last test PI: This I had the chance to run last night..heres the story.. The subject is best friends with my sister so they hang out together on the weekends,so when i stopped by it was of no suprise to see her already there.I walked in the house and took my jacket off placing it by the front door on the couch..i walked into the kitchen where the two of them were talking and said hi..the subject walked over to give me a hug and it seemed to last quite some time..before breaking away i was startled to feel her kiss my neck..this also caught the attention of my sister who commented on it..the subject replied \"your brother is such a nice guy i could eat him up\"..we all smiled and I being the wise ass said \"you can eat me any time\" I got a strange moment of silence..then laughter.The subject was giving me one of those famous DIHL\'s when my sister broke it by asking her where the hair color was as this is what they were doing this evening..she said its out in the car and asked if she could borrow my leather jacket i said sure as i fixed myself a drink and sat down at the table. Now all of a sudden it occured to me my jacket must reak of pheromones..when she returned all that was said is that she loved the smell of leather and inhaled deeply..i smiled to myself knowing she must have got a full blast of pheros then..as they prepared to color her hair she expressed concern over ruining her blouse..my sister walked over to the laundry room picked up an Aerosmith concert t shirt and tossed it to her saying she could change into it..what happened next shocked both of us as proceeded to change right there at the table..we played it cool thinking so big deal we see her bra so what we are all adults..only when she removed her top there was no bra..just perfect breasts i almost choked on my drink..she commented on the fact that seeing how i hang out with a lot of strippers this should be of no big deal to me..and thats all that was said..that was the highlite of the evening except for a kiss she gave me when i left..so far thats all i have to report ..this month i hope to try out some different combos to guage the effect..sorry this is so long but i\'ll keep posting any results worth mentioning.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Test results

WOW! That was just too funny! I wonder if thats an apropriate way for a mother to act? lol. Anyway, if that worked so well, then maybe you should stick with whatever you used when she did that. I mean, what if the other stuff you use somehow backfires or something? Other things might have an opposite effect. I wonder if she was doing that as a result of the pheros or if it was just coincidence. (yeah right) Keep on posting! this is fun ^_^

Mjr.SOB,

Great stuff!
    Funny she mentioned the smell of leather. I\'ve always thought that pheros smell a lot like musty leather. Wearing a leather jacket might just be an effective phero camouflage method.

What are the chances that you\'ll be trying to capitalize on these effects with this particular subject? Or does the situation dictate that this remain an \"academic\" experiment? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

It sounds to me like she\'s ready to go to the next level!

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Good information. Now make sure sister isn\'t in the loop the next time! HA!
    I sell leather products and notice when I am pheromoned up that my customers comment and feel the leather products more. It improves my sales. I have experimented with this in several locations and there is no doubt in my mind that pheromones increase sales.
    I have had several personal hits as well! [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Elk Dreamer,

I just got finished reading a link from another thread that said, among other things, that cats are attracted to catnip because its scent mimics a cat mating pheromone; that the reason that pigs can find truffles far underground is because they contain Androstenol; and that Androstenone can be found in many food products that we humans consider as delicacies, like caviar.

I wonder if leather emits a human phero- mimicing scent, and that\'s why people are so prone to sniffing it. Possibly explaining to some extent...leather fetishes! Hell, maybe it actually puts out the real thing!

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

This is why none ROCKS!!!

Phero Dude

Great Story Major!!! Now that\'s what I call a hit!!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

NONE does rock, and it leaves little room for interpretation.

Has anybody tried the Stone Labs androstenone? I got some with my last order and concocted a great mixture (better than PI, in my opinion): one part NONE, one part Lolita Lempicka, one part ethanol, and one part water. (Not enough cologne to totally cover up the NONE stink, but LL outlasts the stink. So you make a strong impression walking into a club and don’t smell so bad the morning after.)

**DONOTDELETE**

Oscar,
    I think leather does contain androstenone among other attractants. I would like to see a list of food and other items that contain androstenone. The leather that I have is tanned more natural than most. I have also found smoke tanned to be attractive to some people. Two main needs of man combined food and sex?
    Thanks Elk

Mag have you made your move yet? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Elk ..to answer your question..no..shes one of those people youd love to get with ..but come to find out shes very much in love with someone named mike and i wouldn\'t want to screw that up for her just to satisfy my own needs..i don\'t have a problem getting laid so to put at risk my friendship with her not to mention her future plans with mike wouldn\'t be worth it..but she does make an interesting subject to study.

**DONOTDELETE**

Mag,
    Good values we need a few more men like you in this world. Female friends are great and something seems to change with sex regardles of the friendship base.
    Elk

Hell bent....hellbent for leather! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

As far as foods that contain pheromones (none especially) DHEA for one. Also celery all fresh foods zinc tribulus anything that increases sex drive (i imagine that when one takes takes vigara that thier androgen production increases as well - so if you dont wanna fork out for pheros buy some vigara or just for a quick raise lol) oysters anything with athrodisiac qualities - we are being monitored by ecoholen (US internet spying station) sees everything that goes through the internet monitored lol by the CIA etc etc we all know about it the EU doesnt like it cause it steals thier science top secret stuff. Anyway yeah anything that raises energy levels. gotta get in a jab at customs agencies around the world for thier \"product pinch fingers\" in other words stealing folks. Watch out ha ha lol

Thread Information