Close

Stranger

Default Questions by a n00b

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all,

I'm totally new to the Pheromones game, but had to ask a few questions before I dive in;

I found this forum

after I purchased my items at LS, here is what I got;

1) Chikara
    2) SOE
    3) NPA
    4) A7

some background info;

I'm 30 years old, 6'4" 260 (bodybuilder physique), south Asian descent (India) workout daily, eat pretty decent,

and consider myself a avg-good looking guy, my personality however is one that is totally laid back and often timid,

I am very shy, but looking at me one would think different cuz I am built pretty good.

I am basically hoping

pheros will give me the extra confidence boost I need to approach women, I have no particular range I'm going after

in terms of race and age...

My question is do you think I should attempt each of the mones I bought individually,

or due to my big size experiment with certain combos you suggest? I've been reading a lot of old threads, and am

trying to catch up on how much to use, when/where etc...But any advise from the pros would help greatly

Oz

Stranger

Today I tried just

Chikara standalone

applied 1 spray to each wrist, and one on neck, 45min later had a doctor's appt.

1)

didn't notice anything in terms of hit, at one point the assistant, a latina early to mid 20's was taking my

weight and blood pressure, I assumed it might go somewhere, but she didn's give me any signs of a typical

"hit"

2) However, later on when I went home, my cousin who is 17 was awfully chatty, basically telling me

everything that happened in her day, and as I was leaving she said something interesting, "oh come on you suck,

u're not gonna watch TV" - I was really tired and wanted to get up early to goto gym.

Keep in mind my cousin

lives with me, so I didnt expect to see her attitude change any, we have always been cool, but she has never begged

me to stay and watch tv before, lol

Do you think 1 spray on each wrist and 1 on neck of chikara was enough, or

too much considering my size?

It doesn't have much to do

with your size. The biggest factors are:

1. Do you sweat.
    2. Did you apply it on Skin.
    3. What is the time

frame.

If you sweat the mones can be washed off or altered by your own natural scent.

If you applied the

Mones to your skin your own natural bactera can convert the ratio of mones, and the greater body heat allows the

mones to be dispersed quicker than if you put it on your clothes, thus "using them up" faster.

And lastly time,

Of course after a certain amount of time it might be wise to reapply.

What message are you trying to get accross

with mone useage, and what do you want the outcome to be?

Stranger

I think as far as sweat,

I'd say I'm pretty typical, I only sweat if I started any physical activity, otherwise I don't really, and yes so

far only applied to skin.

As for the message I'm trying to get across, guess it's really more of wanting women

to be comfortable and maybe approach me. I guess what I'm trying to say is, after reading many posts by other

users, I recognize some signs of a "hit" and if I see that I'd be able to gain confidence and appraoch them, but I

guess attention grabbing and kind of that feeling of wanting me is what I desire. I realize they are not gonna drop

their panties and rush me, but I would like to give off the feel or vibe that they need me

Keep in mind that while a woman

may get that "feeling of wanting you", she will usually not act on it until you follow up and play your part.

Pheromones open the door, you have to do the walking. Welcome to the forum!

Oh, common wisdom says to use each

product individually at first, to see what it does for you. Then you can mix with a better knowledge base. Your C7

application seems ok, but don't be afraid to increase or decrease the dose to experiment.

Well, Ok looking at what you

want inthe first line I would suggest SOE, to be the perfect product for you, maybe with a dab of A7. This would

give you a healthy Boost of -Rone to keep women comfortable, and -Nol to make women chatty. This will make you seem

comfortable and approachable.

If your size and physiacl stats are right, Try just a few dabs of NPA on yourself

(try the collar of your shirt, somewhere where it won't be visible but will get airflow). It will send of a

sexually aggressive message.

You can't judge too much based on

only a few applications. You and your "targets" overall body chemistry and general feelings are going to vary from

day to day. There seems to be enough evidence for example that women are going ot react differently to pheromones

based on where they are in their monthly cycle.

And 3 sprays of Chikara aren't too bad. I usually settle for

about two. Even one spray fairly freshly applied before I meet someone seems to have an effect sometimes.

And

be sure to try things one at a time to get a feel for each on it's own merits. If you start mixing products in a

hapazard way you will have a tough time figuring out what is doing what and how to tweak things to your best

advantage.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    And 3 sprays

of Chikara aren't too bad. I usually settle for about two. Even one spray fairly freshly applied before I meet

someone seems to have an effect sometimes.

And be sure to try things one at a time to get a feel for each on

it's own merits. If you start mixing products in a hapazard way you will have a tough time figuring out what is

doing what and how to tweak things to your best advantage.
    Bingo! And do not mix A7 with NPA. SoE/A7 is

fine, adding NPA will end up killing someone.

Stranger

Just thru trial and

error, what would some of you guys would say would be your goto combo? I was also thinking of adding AE after I've

gone thru what I've already bought. Will be trying out some SoE tomorrow, and maybe adding a7 to it after a few

days to see results

I like SOE, its fairly

consistent for me. I really like how chatty the women are around me and touchy its pretty neat! Try it a few

times, didn't seem to do much my first couple times, then bam! it was doing very well!

good luck!

SoE/A7 is a great choice. Like

it a lot.

Stranger

thx guys, kgk suggested

something interesting earlier, he said to put a dab of NPA on my shirt collar.

have you guys had success with

putting this or any mones on clothes? Now I assume the scent will last much longer, and would this work primarily

with alcohol based mones, and not oil? just curious, thx again, I'm learning a lot just searching

Oz

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_blaze79 View Post
    thx guys, kgk suggested something interesting earlier, he said to put a dab of NPA on

my shirt collar.

have you guys had success with putting this or any mones on clothes? Now I assume the scent

will last much longer, and would this work primarily with alcohol based mones, and not oil? just curious, thx again,

I'm learning a lot just searching

Oz
    There is a considerable

amount of conjecture abounds on the subject of skin or clothing

applications

There are some oil based products that

could certainly leave a residue/marking on the clothing after

washing.

A clean pheromone compound like NPA would be

suitable for dabing on the clothing.

Just how effective

the diffusion of the application will depend on the actual structure of the fabric involved and also the coverage

area of the application.

Also keep in mind that a

clothing application can remain in the fabric even after it has been washed, and therefore this could be a

hinderance to the future application ratios relating to the garment concerned.

With NPA and other Androstenone products i find that neck pulsepoint

application areas are just great.

For someone who

may have a problem with excessive perspiration or abnormal bacterial skin conditions then clothing applications

would have to be the way to go.

I personally have

very good results even when i just spread a dab or a drop of NPA on the tip of my chin and surrounding

areas.

Even a dab spread below each ear is an

excellent way to go.

And if you are usung Scent of

Eros in combination with your Androstenone application then several good swipes from the inner bicep to the wrist

area is a good method of rolling it on.

If wearing

long sleeves then the back of the hands is an ideal way of wafting the SOE under the females noses if you are

discreet.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-10-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information