Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Mind over mones!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I wa reading some older posts on SOE and one post by Travis said: \"I\'d like to say something to people who could not make this stuff works. You have to condition yourself that the pheromone you are using is working, the reason why I said this is because if you condition yourself that this stuff is working our body will react to what the brain is telling you and once you escrete your own pheromone it will blend with the synthetic and you will see results. \"

And this got me thinking.
    Given that mones influence many physical bodily functions and some psycological(brain function) ones and this seems to happen instantaneously(direct link to the brain or close to it)
    Isnt it possible that diss-belief in the mones would cause the body(directed by the brain in the same way as the effects of mones has on the brain) to attempt to counter the mones by producing agents that metabolize or counteract the mones.

I mean if mones affect the brain why cant the brain affect the mones????

Mone application to clothing may be a realy good idea to the hit-less since this would put more of a barrier betweene the mones and the body/brains counter-meassures......

How many of the\"hit-less\" have only tried the mones on skin?????

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Mind over mones!

I have no obvious hits, and I primarily apply to clothing.

Enlightened One

Does oxygen affect the brain and can the brain effect the oxygen. its a dumb question you can become used to it and defre some of the effects with conscious will but you cant just turn off the effects. Tried doing that one already.

**DONOTDELETE**

Watcher, think about it...
    I´m talking about the sub-concious here
    not the concious.

EXAMPLE:::
    Most people can´t use sheer will power to cause blistering of the skin but under hypnosis this can be induced to happen(so can indifference to pain etc.)

There are people that can conciously controll their heart-beat and this has to be regulated from a part of the brain not even related to concious actions(when´s the last time you heard about somebody dying because the \"forgot\" to pump blood through the heart?
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
    And all effects of mones sofar seem to be on the sub-concious level and as we all know the conciousness can affect the sub-concious and the the physical side of the body(phsyco-somatic reactions)

Many things are outside of direct controll from the concious mind but that doen´t mean that they can not be affected or influenced by it trough the sub-concious mind.

If for instance lutenizing hormones in women are affected by mones and differently in pregnant/non-pregnant women and if(I read this in a post made recently to this group(made by JVK I think)) people can smell moods and give of different phero/scent signatures depending on their mood the step frome there to where concious perception of mones affect the bodys metabolizing of and attempt to neutralize these is´nt that big, now is it??

Satan

Satan,
    I think I can agree to a point.

The first couple of pheromone products I tried ( beeches and athena10x ) didn’t work for me even though I had very high expectations (after reading their advertisements). I had a skeptical attitude when I tried Contact 18, and it seemed to have more of a repellant effect than anything. I also had a skeptical attitude when I tried APC, but it started working for me right away. Then I had a positive attitude about PI, but it took me months of experimentation before I got it to work. I had a positive attitude about PF, and it worked right away. High expectations for AE, and I could never get it to work. I was turned off by TE as soon as I took a whiff, but it worked for me right away. High expectations for the chem kit, and most of my formulas worked great. Lots of skepticism about SOE and it also worked great.

So I don’t see a DIRECT mind over pheromone relationship. On the other hand, Bruce’s allusion ( in another post ) to fear and stress pheromones makes a lot of sense to me. I’ve noticed a peculiar stink to my shirts after a particularly stressful day. It could be that I sweat MORE, but it could also be that I secrete DIFFERENT pheromones.

Concerning fear pheromones... Folk wisdom/superstition states that dogs can smell fear, and it does seem to me that dogs are more likely to growl at people that are scared of them. I think many people have grown used to living with a high level of fear/anxiety that they are no longer conscious off. About six months after I started taking aikido lessons I realized that I had spent most of my life feeling intimidated by big guys (I’m 5’8”, 150 lbs). Part of my success with pheromones could by that I have less fear than the average person and probably don’t stress very often.

From many of the posts, it seems that guys that have a fear of talking to women are drawn to pheromones. So this could account for SOME of the failures guys have experienced. (Curiousdudefromcali did an experiment where he spent one week hitting on girls with pheros, and one without. His failure doesn’t seem to fit this pattern.) The fear factor could also be exacerbated when guys wear too much androstenone. They might be intimidating themselves along with the girls they run into.

Another factor might be sex drive. SOE makes me very horny and I’ve had a lot of success with it. Part of the reason may be that I’m more likely to flirt and my demeanor speaks greater desire. But it could also be that wearing SOE increases my production of natural pheromones.

Anyway. Sorry for the long, aimless post. This is an interesting topic, and these are just some thoughts to trip over.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a.k.a.:
    [QB]
    The fear factor could also be exacerbated when guys wear too much androstenone. They might be intimidating themselves along with the girls they run into.
    QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I\'ve experienced that a couple of times. On the other hand, some other times I\'ve felt almost absurd self-confidence. It seems as though the mones mess a bit with the wearers mood.

**DONOTDELETE**

I believe that after a couple of months of phero use I´m now beginning to act more aggressively/dominant, when I´m wearing a-none. In the first weeks I wore NPA it made me nervous, but that has changed in to a more dominant and more confident mood now. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Case of a two way instaneous effect here pheros changing mind and mind reacting to pheros (SOE as james said early on and bruce has an interesting breakdown effect) which i think is why it works so well (having self hypnosis practice and hypnosis for many years i tend to have access i would call it to subconscious things (like the ability to affect heartrate slight - not stopping or anything just more like regulating. Also luckily for me ive developed (using pheros) i have learnt along with nLP to \"smell other peoples moods\" and can react and ajust to that point. It helps being aware of pheromones because it explains a wide range of attitudes and reactions. Its like having another level of insight that most people dont have which is highly advantageous.

Gents,

Could be that the \"self-intimidation\" factor is why mones don\'t always work for everyone at first. It may take a while for a non-alpha male to be fully relaxed in the presence of a newly introduced alpha, who just happens to be (though his brain has not yet fully realized this) himself.

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information