Close

Question Another newbie thread, about SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello All,

I'm new, I'm female, I'm 21, I just got out a 4 year relationship. have a couple of questions

for anyone who'd like to answer.

I don't remember how i arrived at love scent but it realllly

interested me. and after reading some stuff on the forum, my curiosity ate me up , and I just had to try something.

I read up alot, but chose SOE unscented for women as my pheromone. I remembered reading about how the packet is

smaller for one time use, and forgot to check the forum.. and so i used it all.

I decided I wanted to test it

out, so I wore it to class, A lab full of guys, keep in mind im not looking to nab anyone here, i just wanted to see

if anything strange happened. OK so my first thoughts were about how strong the SOE scent was, good thing i had a

cover scent. about an hour later i went upstairs, I got a couple of stares..more then once. and this guy moved his

workstation next to me so he could "talk to me" (normal things)

then after about a couple of hours, I got angry

about something, except I felt my aggression escalate in a strange way. I WAS SO mad . and a couple minutes

later i got in a heated argument with an asian girl about something really insignificant, people told us to calm

down. Alot of the girls there were giving me attitude. I also noticed my roomate being super catty with me.

overall the experiment was interesting.
    I'm plotting to use a bit this thursday when a guy I really like

comes over to visit me.

Was it the SOE? why was I SO angry? did the pheromones cause this or was it just a

crappy catty day? anyone have any idea or recomendations?

Welcome to the forum

BlackBunny!

You did have an interesting day. Its hard to say why, but SoE is not known for aggressive responses

in either the wearer or the "target". AndrosteNol is a pretty social -Mone.

You might try cutting your dose in

half. Often times reactions are from people who know you suddenly faced with a very new and enhanced pheromone

signature, and they don't know how to handle it. Or, maybe its like you say, and had a crappy day.

SoE is

usually pretty safe, but there's no harm in using less, to see how it goes. Good luck Thursday!

Thread Information