ok so i'm new to the whole pheromone world and I've bought a few pheromones from love-scent, and ordered a few

from to try out. So far I have at my disposal:

1) Scent of Eros unscented (roll on)
2) Chikara cologne
3)

Alpha-7 scented
4) Pherlure

I'm currently awaiting for:
-

Ammo (regular)
- Instant Shine (regular)
-

Turn up the Heat (regular)

after alot of

reading on first timers i've decided to start out with Scent of Eros alone and make heavy observations. So far

i've used it for two days and here are my results:

Stats: 5'5, hispanic, light skinned, 165lbs,

average build decent looking guy overall.

Day 1-Observations: I can't smell anything from the bottle

except for a little alcohol. I applied about 4 inches on both forearms and rubbed them together, and about 2-3

inches on both sides of my neck just below the ears. Let it dry then asked my aunt (about 50) to smell my arms. She

couldn't describe the smell. She mentioned:
- it wasn't pronounced, but detetcable
- mildly pleasant kinda

woody smell
- a tad musky

After about an hour after applying I decided to go ride the trains and see if I

could notice anything
(FYI: I live in NYC, in my opinion the subways are a perfect place to try out pheromones due

to large number of people in close proximity)

Anyway, First thing that happened an old lady about 70 asked me

for direction ( quite normal really) but this was outside on the platform waiting for the train. Inside the train

there were several young school girls. 3 were standing near me talking.Didn't notice any looks and after a few

minutes they kinda just walked away.

Two older girls about mid 20's also didn't really react, but one of them

was kinda squinting her nostrils as if trying to determine a smell. Thats about it for the first day as the weather

was kinda cold and I figured it wasn't the best time to experiment. When I returned home I decided to apply the

same amount again in the same spots just to see ( this was about 2 hours later) and then asked my mother to smell my

arms. she mentioned:

- smells like smoked meat or fried meat
- kinda like pure man sweat or very heavy

BO.
- the aroma was only noticeable when smelled directly at application points
- Rather unpleasant or

unflattering

decided maybe it was too much and took a hot shower washing application points.

Day

2-Observations
: weather was much milder today and perfect for just a short sleeved shirt and my leather jacket.

got dressed early, shaved and applied the same amount of Scent of Eros to the same spots and this time usded two

sprays of a nice cologne I have called Mambo as a cover scent. Rubbed the cologne on the top of my forearms and on

the clothes and back of neck, but made sure not to go over the pheromone spots.

This time I took a long ride

into the subways changing trains back and forth and standing in close proximity to any cute girls I saw. Here's

what happened (possible hits)

- second train about 30 minutes after application waiting on platform a sexy blond

about 6 feet away starts looking in my direction, another really sexy blond girl right next to me looks a few times

then turn her body towards me. when we get on the train the same girl stands and seems to want to stand near me but

can't cuz of the people. there's a spanish girl right behind the blond who also starts looking at me and we lock

eye contact several times. The blond at one point opens her coat and kinda protrudes her chest out towards me

(she's standing about 3 feet from me with no obstruction). I keep noticing glances and then another girl comes on

the train and stands next to me and kinda has a comfy smirk on her face. Blondie starts looking through her purse,

but can't seem to find anything, and the spanish girl starts looking for something and somehow drops a ribbon right

on my foot from 4 -5 feet away! (kinda odd I think). I pick it up for her and she says thank you.

I get of and

ride the same train back in the other direction and stood near a black woman who was sitting (mid 30's maybe). I

quickly noticed her looking at me. she was gazing at one point and I looked right at her, but she didn't look away.

Happened several times we locked eyes-no blinking on her part. got off the train eventually and went to the mall but

it was dead, barely anyone there.

I decide to go eat at a KFC'S. Ordered to stay and sat down . it was kinda

crowded, but i didn't notice anything. while eating two older women sitting about 10 feet from me look at me and

one asks me what it was I was eating. I found it kinda out of the blue. thats about it for that, finished eating,

left and went back on the train. Went to a store to buy some blank dvd's, didn't notice anything so i'm figuring

maybe the Eros is wearing off. Its been close to 6 hours now. Went back home and that was it. No other noticeable

reactions.

Conclusion: I feel that I did have a few hits especially with the first few train rides. After that

it was rather weak, unless I wasn't noticing anything. I'll try the Eros again and again for the rest of the week

then i'm moving on to testing Chikara.

Anyone have any thoughts or remarks???