Close

Stranger

Default Looking For Advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've read many posts

here about newbies looking for advice so here is my request for help.

Personal information:
    35 year old male in

very good shape with an athletic build.

Italian- American (relatively hairy)

I would consider myself

better-than-average looking and think I have a pretty good personality but I'm not really the type to approach

women who I am not already acquainted with via work or other common activity.

I have recently purchased pheros

for the first time and have found that the SOE works great for social interaction, not sure if it is because it

makes me chattier and friendlier but regardless, I like the results.

I'm looking for suggestions as to what

else I can add to kick it up a notch, meaning to provide a more sexually charged reaction. I've read many posts

about Chikara and others but I'm wondering which one would be best for somone in their 30's. I'm not going to be

hanging out in dance clubs but occaisonally go out for happy hour. I also work in a relatively public place so I

have plenty of opportunities to experiment. I have a few edge gel packs received with the sample kit and I am going

to try some on Friday..probably just a few dabs, maybe 1/3 pack. Hopefully that will produce results.

Anyhow, I

appreciate any help and advice. I'll be sure to post my experiences. Thanks again.

Hi ! Use 1/2 TE gel pack divided

into both sides of the neck & wipe your finger on the top of the ears. Works well. Stand/lean close to women for a

while & observe their reaction. There nearly always will be a change in their behaviour. If you get warm so much the

better as it disperses the 'mones more effectively.

Thread Information