Close

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Phero Enthusiast stuttgart-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Schwabenland
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    4714

    Default How to tell a woman is interested in You - indicators of interest

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Here is a summary of some IOI`s.....
    (stole by onother forum )
    Perhaps you

    can still replanish this list ?....

    Multiple looks.
    Women have much better If you catch us looking at you

    more than once, it's probably becuse we're attracted and we can't help it.

    You catching us looking at

    all.
    Women look at you fast. If you catch us looking at you, this may be because we're attracted. Not always (I

    get horrified when I see someone catching me looking when I'm not actually interested), but often. You guys have

    muscle, but we have social muscles. WHen you catch us being less than discreet, we often mean it and/or can't help

    it. (or we're just plastered drunk!)


    Hair play. Women will play with her hair while near you or

    talking to you. Women play with their hair all the time, so this is usually when they are either engaged talking to

    you or otherwise AWARE of you.

    Hovering, mild stalking Many of us walk past you more than once to get

    your attention. Of course, sometimes we're just looking for something other than you (say, in a grocery store), so

    occasionally this means nothing on it's own.

    Blushing. We can't help but turn a little red in the

    prescence of men we like. Women notice this, but men can learn to. Try to notice things like this for a eye.



    Eye dilation .Dilation means getting bigger. If, when we see you, our iris get wide... or even the whole eye

    area... you can be sure we want you to fall into us. We're making room for you.



    She keeps looking at you. She can not take her

    eyes of you.

    Showing flesh. Lifting up our dress to show you or legs or down to show you our butts.

    Yoinking on our collars, open our blouses a little. We often do this stuff even more covertly than we cover skin, so

    you really have to develop the skill to see this. Also, be aware that sometimes what looks like covering skin is

    actually showing OTHER skin. Keep that in mind. Look for the actual motive. When we cover our skin, we strive to

    cover all our skin instead covering up some by revealing other skin.

    Facing chest or face toward you.

    When we want you to know we're attracted, we'll aim our chest toward you. When we're attracted, but we don't

    necessarily want you to know, we might be looking away, but our feet or even our bodies (torsos) will be aimed at

    you.

    Smiling that makes us look bad. A real, honest to goodness smile wil often show wrinkles or other

    facial flaws.

    Smiling with the lower row of teeth only.

    Proximity. If we stick around you, we like

    you. Especially if it seems that we get closer over time. Parties, social events, offices.

    Looking when when

    you look at us
    -- eyes or head (or both). It's said by some neuroscientists that when we look down, we're

    experiencing feelings. If we can't help but go into feelings around you, especially if we're a little bashful,

    that's often a good sign. WE're not bashful aruond peopel we don't like or aren't attracted to.

  2. #2
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    4635

    Default

    Good post S-M.

    I'm not a

    PUA, nor do I want to be, but I've always had good results in past with nice looking, bashful, shy girls. I seemed

    to pick up on a couple of the points in your post, like a quick glance, and then looking down and avoiding eye

    contact. Then a respectful approach, a little polite and humorous opening conversation on my part, and I'm

    golden.

    I think reading women on first contact is much easier than reading them after the fact. But if

    you're successful, the rewards are huge.


  3. #3
    Bad Motha Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,004
    Rep Power
    6244

    Default

    She keeps looking at you.

    She can not take her eyes of you.
    I get that all the time.



    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

    Holmes' Theme Song

  4. #4
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    I get that

    all the time.



    So do I, the problem is they are either giggling or outright laughing. Never

    have understood that. Guess something is wrong with them.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  5. #5
    Phero Enthusiast chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    5269

    Default

    stuttgart-man : nice post, but

    its missing the most very important, accurate

    signal
    ________
    UPSKIRT TUBES
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:59 PM.

  6. #6
    Newbie jumprunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Funny...most of the time

    when I get looks from women its in the gym, and usually when Im playing racquetball, I have a cap on backwards, eye

    protection glasses, nothing special but the chicks seem to take notice, for some odd reason they find racquetball

    attractive. Weird.

    Surfing...never get any looks at all comming in to the beach, might as well be invisible. You

    would think that is the thing that attracts girls, like before I became a surfer thats pretty much what I

    thought...WRONG! Girls just dont like the surfer type, I think because you are always labelled "broke", "surf bum"



    Skateboarding...thats another one, girls like it and Ive gotten a lot of attention from it, even one of my friends

    commented that I look good on a skateboard. Dont know why.

    Anyone got an explanation to any of this?

  7. #7
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6769

    Default

    It all depends on the girl and

    her taste in men. Because of my three daughters I have had young females around the house a lot through the years

    and am always amazed at what seems to attract them.

    Some examples:

    One girl is a wrestling groupy who hangs

    out in a tattoo parlor.

    Another who worked as a volunteer in a prison and ended up marrying some guy in for a

    gang related attempted murder.

    One who hangs out with the geeks, the German club and is dating a guy that in

    deeply involved in church activities. Half of their dates are at church activities

    One who's parents are

    religious fanatics so she only hangs out and dates guys that are into Wicca

    One who thinks guys in business

    suits driving a Lexus is sexy, preferably a lawyer.

    Another who is studying to become a nurse because she thinks

    doctors are sexy.

    Aside from those young girls, there are ones who think massive muscles are sexy, others who

    think strength and agility are sexy, others who like a guy that's nearly skin and bone but well educated. I'm an

    older businessman but keep in good shape and get hits from women ranging from young teen girls to other antiques

    like myself.

    I think that when you profess to be a skater, a surfer, a runner, or anything else you put yourself

    into a niche that only attracts certain types of women. The more you tell about what you are or how you percieve

    yourself, the narrower your choices in women will be.

    There's a philosophy they teach in sales about fear of

    loss is greater than desire to gain. That's true in attraction too. If you are willing to let go of something, are

    not willing to play the game, you become more desireable as a catch. Instead of making your life into something to

    attract women, make your life into something to be proud of and stop worrying about it. Women frequently find that

    very attractive.

    Bottom line is that I think it's the insides that actually attract a woman far more than the

    outside. She will notice the outside first but then will start looking for what is beneath the skin. A man who is

    mentally comfortable with himself, competent in his life, has a good sense of humor and is interesting to be around

    is going to attract the most women.

    One of the things I do that seems to get me the most attention is that I

    refuse to take women or life, for that matter, seriously. The more seriously they take themselves, the more amused I

    am by them. As a result, I've never spent more than a few weeks without a pretty lady to keep me company and that

    was by my choice.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Newbie jumprunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    It

    all depends on the girl and her taste in men. Because of my three daughters I have had young females around the

    house a lot through the years and am always amazed at what seems to attract them.

    Some examples:

    One girl is

    a wrestling groupy who hangs out in a tattoo parlor.

    Another who worked as a volunteer in a prison and ended up

    marrying some guy in for a gang related attempted murder.

    One who hangs out with the geeks, the German club and

    is dating a guy that in deeply involved in church activities. Half of their dates are at church activities

    One

    who's parents are religious fanatics so she only hangs out and dates guys that are into Wicca

    One who thinks

    guys in business suits driving a Lexus is sexy, preferably a lawyer.

    Another who is studying to become a nurse

    because she thinks doctors are sexy.

    Aside from those young girls, there are ones who think massive muscles are

    sexy, others who think strength and agility are sexy, others who like a guy that's nearly skin and bone but well

    educated. I'm an older businessman but keep in good shape and get hits from women ranging from young teen girls to

    other antiques like myself.

    I think that when you profess to be a skater, a surfer, a runner, or anything else

    you put yourself into a niche that only attracts certain types of women. The more you tell about what you are or how

    you percieve yourself, the narrower your choices in women will be.

    There's a philosophy they teach in sales

    about fear of loss is greater than desire to gain. That's true in attraction too. If you are willing to let go of

    something, are not willing to play the game, you become more desireable as a catch. Instead of making your life into

    something to attract women, make your life into something to be proud of and stop worrying about it. Women

    frequently find that very attractive.

    Bottom line is that I think it's the insides that actually attract a

    woman far more than the outside. She will notice the outside first but then will start looking for what is beneath

    the skin. A man who is mentally comfortable with himself, competent in his life, has a good sense of humor and is

    interesting to be around is going to attract the most women.

    One of the things I do that seems to get me the

    most attention is that I refuse to take women or life, for that matter, seriously. The more seriously they take

    themselves, the more amused I am by them. As a result, I've never spent more than a few weeks without a pretty lady

    to keep me company and that was by my choice.

    Well said.


    "get hits from women ranging from

    young teen girls to other antiques like myself."

    Hey man, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? That has been happening to me

    too, young teenage girls trying to hit on me.

    Two times now, one time I saw a group of girls at a distance and

    wanted to find out how old they were, so I walked by them but then saw they were in thier early to mid teens...then

    one of them says to me "Its a possibility" out loud. So Im thinking...."whats a possibility"? I just ignored them

    ofcourse, dont want to be labeled a sex offender for the rest of my life.

    You know Im 49 years old, granted look

    a lot younger than my age but not past 35 or so....I dont get it! Young teenage girls??? Hell Im probably older than

    their parents!!!


    Weeeeiirrrrddddd!!! Not the first time its happened, these other young teenage girls one

    time kept trying to get my attention and were going out of their way to do it, all three waving at me, one shouts

    out "you're sweet", was kind of embarassing, being hit on such young kids at my age!

    I dont mind talking to

    them but Im just kind of wondering what they have in mind, not sure, which is the reason why I ignore them and put

    them off. I would think that girls that young are too young to even think about sex or dating.

    Its weird man,

    maybe you can clue me in on this. Been asking around about it but noone seems to have any answers, also think

    mentioning it is getting me in trouble.

  9. #9
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jumprunner View Post
    Well

    said.


    "get hits from women ranging from young teen girls to other antiques like myself."

    Hey man, WHAT IS

    UP WITH THAT? That has been happening to me too, young teenage girls trying to hit on me.

    Two times now, one

    time I saw a group of girls at a distance and wanted to find out how old they were, so I walked by them but then saw

    they were in thier early to mid teens...then one of them says to me "Its a possibility" out loud. So Im

    thinking...."whats a possibility"? I just ignored them ofcourse, dont want to be labeled a sex offender for the rest

    of my life.

    You know Im 49 years old, granted look a lot younger than my age but not past 35 or so....I dont get

    it! Young teenage girls??? Hell Im probably older than their parents!!!


    Weeeeiirrrrddddd!!! Not the first

    time its happened, these other young teenage girls one time kept trying to get my attention and were going out of

    their way to do it, all three waving at me, one shouts out "you're sweet", was kind of embarassing, being hit on

    such young kids at my age!

    I dont mind talking to them but Im just kind of wondering what they have in mind, not

    sure, which is the reason why I ignore them and put them off. I would think that girls that young are too young to

    even think about sex or dating.

    Its weird man, maybe you can clue me in on this. Been asking around about it but

    noone seems to have any answers, also think mentioning it is getting me in trouble.
    Before I go on, I am

    not advocating seducing teenage girls and would likely shoot or otherwise maim any older guy who tried with one of

    my daughters or any of the other young girls that still hang out around my house.

    With three daughters and no

    sons I have been exposed to teenage girls far too much for my peace of mind but have learned a few things about

    them.

    The first is that teenage girls are starting to become sexual a lot younger than back in the stone age

    when I was a teen.

    The second is that they are a lot more mentally mature than teenage boys and often regard

    them as a pain in the ass, at best.

    The last is that age is not all that important to many of them. Neither is

    baldness or looks. Perhaps they are looking for a daddy figure or have subconciously figured out that the social

    emasculation of the male is an absurdity and want somebody who is a real man. I don't know the reasons only the

    results.

    In any case, take it as a compliment and move on. While a cute little thing might be tempting they are

    far more trouble than they ever could be worth.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    Newbie jumprunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Before I go on, I am not advocating seducing teenage girls and would likely shoot or

    otherwise maim any older guy who tried with one of my daughters or any of the other young girls that still hang out

    around my house.

    With three daughters and no sons I have been exposed to teenage girls far too much for my peace

    of mind but have learned a few things about them.

    The first is that teenage girls are starting to become sexual

    a lot younger than back in the stone age when I was a teen.

    The second is that they are a lot more mentally

    mature than teenage boys and often regard them as a pain in the ass, at best.

    The last is that age is not all

    that important to many of them. Neither is baldness or looks. Perhaps they are looking for a daddy figure or have

    subconciously figured out that the social emasculation of the male is an absurdity and want somebody who is a real

    man. I don't know the reasons only the results.

    In any case, take it as a compliment and move on. While a cute

    little thing might be tempting they are far more trouble than they ever could be worth.


    "
    The

    first is that teenage girls are starting to become sexual a lot younger than back in the stone age when I was a

    teen. "


    SHIT, MAN!!! Are you kidding???

    No they are not tempting, what the hell am I going to do with a

    little girl, I dont want any little girl I want a woman. I like little girls just fine BUT NOT LIKE THAT!!!! YUK!



    No thats gross they dont need to become sexual at that age, somebody needs to do something about that. I never had

    kids so I wouldnt mind taking a few young teenage girls out to an ice cream or something, but i sure as hell dont

    want any of them comming on to me like that. It wouldnt be appreciated.

    I dont think these kids are being raised

    properly these days. The stone age...makes all the sense in the world to me, we should all go back to it.

  11. #11
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jumprunner View Post
    "
    The

    first is that teenage girls are starting to become sexual a lot younger than back in the stone age when I was a

    teen. "


    SHIT, MAN!!! Are you kidding???

    No they are not tempting, what the hell am I going to do with a

    little girl, I dont want any little girl I want a woman. I like little girls just fine BUT NOT LIKE THAT!!!! YUK!



    No thats gross they dont need to become sexual at that age, somebody needs to do something about that. I never had

    kids so I wouldnt mind taking a few young teenage girls out to an ice cream or something, but i sure as hell dont

    want any of them comming on to me like that. It wouldnt be appreciated.

    I dont think these kids are being raised

    properly these days. The stone age...makes all the sense in the world to me, we should all go back to

    it.
    There's nothing to do to change it. They are maturing faster than before so we have to deal with it.

    You are right about upbringing but even the best parents can't do more than advise and teach their children. If a

    kid wants sex, they are going to get sex.

    Having kids around the house is fun. I like kids a lot and have made

    it a point to welcome my kids' friends to hang out here. There's several in my family room right now watching a

    movie and gossiping. But a prudent man, in this society, stays in another room and away from them. Or at least makes

    sure there are several in the room when he is there. You'd be amazed the things they talk about now days. They've

    all known me for years so rarely worry about my being around and I hear a lot of their gossip. To say they shock me

    is a mild understatement. Now, they are all legally adults but that is still a kid too me and I've known most of

    them since they were in elementary school. To touch one of them would be more than a little disgusting to even

    comtemplate.

    I'm not tempted either. Yuck is a very good word.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  12. #12
    Newbie jumprunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    There's nothing to do to change it. They are maturing faster than before so we have to

    deal with it. You are right about upbringing but even the best parents can't do more than advise and teach their

    children. If a kid wants sex, they are going to get sex.

    Having kids around the house is fun. I like kids a lot

    and have made it a point to welcome my kids' friends to hang out here. There's several in my family room right now

    watching a movie and gossiping. But a prudent man, in this society, stays in another room and away from them. Or at

    least makes sure there are several in the room when he is there. You'd be amazed the things they talk about now

    days. They've all known me for years so rarely worry about my being around and I hear a lot of their gossip. To say

    they shock me is a mild understatement. Now, they are all legally adults but that is still a kid too me and I've

    known most of them since they were in elementary school. To touch one of them would be more than a little disgusting

    to even comtemplate.

    I'm not tempted either. Yuck is a very good word.


    You know this

    conversation just got me to thinking about this all over again. Its been on my mind on and off and bugging the shit

    out of me.

    The thing is, the 3 teenage girls I was talking about, they were trying so hard to get my attention,

    constantly waving at me, ect. Then finally when I started out for the store I had to walk by them, they were all

    starting at me then one of them says "you're sweet".

    And I completely ignored them. I was thinking along the

    lines of what you just said, a prudent man stays away from them, and that is what I was doing.

    But these young

    girls, trying so hard to get my attention and I just ignored them like they were nothing. I keep feeling really bad

    about that, like I really did something to hurt thier feelings, and thats the last thing I wanted to do.

    I just

    feel really bad about doing that and I wish now I wouldnt have ignored them like that, its been on my mind alot

    lately. Woundt have hurt for me to at least say hi or wave back at least, instead of hurting them like that. I just

    thought I was doing the right thing, didnt know what their intentions were.

    I know if their parents were aware

    of it they might get pissed, but I dont ever want to hurt any young lady's feelings like that again. What the hell

    does it hurt for me to at least go talk to them, I think I can be tactful enough if they do anything, by asking them

    what they would want with a guy that is probably older than their parents, I think that would put things back in

    prospective.

  13. #13
    Newbie jumprunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    There's nothing to do to change it. They are maturing faster than before so we have to

    deal with it. You are right about upbringing but even the best parents can't do more than advise and teach their

    children. If a kid wants sex, they are going to get sex.

    Having kids around the house is fun. I like kids a lot

    and have made it a point to welcome my kids' friends to hang out here. There's several in my family room right now

    watching a movie and gossiping. But a prudent man, in this society, stays in another room and away from them. Or at

    least makes sure there are several in the room when he is there. You'd be amazed the things they talk about now

    days. They've all known me for years so rarely worry about my being around and I hear a lot of their gossip. To say

    they shock me is a mild understatement. Now, they are all legally adults but that is still a kid too me and I've

    known most of them since they were in elementary school. To touch one of them would be more than a little disgusting

    to even comtemplate.

    I'm not tempted either. Yuck is a very good word.
    Wanna hear something really

    weird? There was this little girl about a year ago, her mom owned and ran a French restaurant and always bought her

    to work with her because of no babysitter. Her dad went to work in Africa and was gone for a long time, so she

    started befriending me and in a way made me her dad. Never had kids before and I love kids, felt pretty good cause I

    felt like I had a little girl, she was 8 years old at the time.

    I came in there every weekend to see her with

    her mom there, she would run up to me and jump in my arms giving me a hug, then she would sit on my lap playing with

    my laptop. The weird thing here, is that when she sat on my lap, she would keep straddling my leg, and I would have

    to keep picking her up and putting her back on my lap.

    She kept doing that, so one day I finally told her not to

    sit like that, put her back on my lap and told her to sit properly. Her mom even had to keep correcting her, telling

    her to pull down her dress, cross her legs, ect. Well, being a guy I didnt want to get too far into correcting a

    little girl, so I kept telling her mom to correct her when she needed correcting, just think it was more appropriate

    for her mom to do that.

    So, I was telling my friend about that, told him she was only 8 years old, and he was

    telling me yea, in California, girls learn these things pretty quickly, and Im like "but she's only 8"! I started

    feeling like I was her dad and was really getting pissed about it, started making a fuss about it with her mom and

    it went on.

    Finally her dad came back to town so she went back to him and I stopped seeing her, didnt want to

    abandon her but was glad her dad came back which sort of freed me as a way out of it.

    That really pisses me off,

    and I had been mouthing off about it, little girl that age being corrupted by a bunch of prissy stupid bullshit, I

    was about getting ready to fuck someone up because of it. I dont know what who is telling these little girls but I

    swear to God if I see anyone doing anything like that to a little girl I am going to pound them into hamburger I

    dont care who it is, shit like that really bothers me. Kids should be bought up properly, not be told things of a

    sexual nature, or how to be prissy, ect. Tell you at the time I was threatening to go to her school and punch

    somebody out, that shit really ticked me off. A little girl, 8 years old, learning shit like that.

  14. #14
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default How to tell a woman is interested in You indicators of interest

    Hey everyone,

    Irish girl here who is new to the scooter world would

    like to come say hi tonight I am working until about 9/9.30 but I was going to come say hi around 9.30 and have a

    drinknon-alcoholic of course since Im driving if you will still be at Brass Monkey... So Im wondering how late do

    you stay there? Have I any point coming downtown at that time??

  15. #15
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    4635

    Default

    I'll be at the Brass Monkey

    'til around 11, then head over to the Golden Goose to pick up some eggs. Sean is not getting any better and his

    wife is blaming ME! Can you imagine???


  16. #16
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    5449

    Default

    Ah! No can do. Have to clean the cat

    litter pans tonight. And something stinks in the kitchen trash bin. And I have a lot more paper to fold and pack.

    Busy week.

    Probably be hitting the Bon Odori festival in August though. You can buy me some yakitori.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  17. #17
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well I have not engaged yet very interestingly but I feel like more confident when she catches me looking at her or I do the same when she is looking at me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •