Here is a summary of some IOI`s.....
(stole by onother forum )
Perhaps you

can still replanish this list ?....

Multiple looks.
Women have much better If you catch us looking at you

more than once, it's probably becuse we're attracted and we can't help it.

You catching us looking at

all.
Women look at you fast. If you catch us looking at you, this may be because we're attracted. Not always (I

get horrified when I see someone catching me looking when I'm not actually interested), but often. You guys have

muscle, but we have social muscles. WHen you catch us being less than discreet, we often mean it and/or can't help

it. (or we're just plastered drunk!)

Hair play. Women will play with her hair while near you or

talking to you. Women play with their hair all the time, so this is usually when they are either engaged talking to

you or otherwise AWARE of you.

Hovering, mild stalking Many of us walk past you more than once to get

your attention. Of course, sometimes we're just looking for something other than you (say, in a grocery store), so

occasionally this means nothing on it's own.

Blushing. We can't help but turn a little red in the

prescence of men we like. Women notice this, but men can learn to. Try to notice things like this for a eye.

Eye dilation .Dilation means getting bigger. If, when we see you, our iris get wide... or even the whole eye

area... you can be sure we want you to fall into us. We're making room for you.

She keeps looking at you. She can not take her

eyes of you.

Showing flesh. Lifting up our dress to show you or legs or down to show you our butts.

Yoinking on our collars, open our blouses a little. We often do this stuff even more covertly than we cover skin, so

you really have to develop the skill to see this. Also, be aware that sometimes what looks like covering skin is

actually showing OTHER skin. Keep that in mind. Look for the actual motive. When we cover our skin, we strive to

cover all our skin instead covering up some by revealing other skin.

Facing chest or face toward you.

When we want you to know we're attracted, we'll aim our chest toward you. When we're attracted, but we don't

necessarily want you to know, we might be looking away, but our feet or even our bodies (torsos) will be aimed at

you.

Smiling that makes us look bad. A real, honest to goodness smile wil often show wrinkles or other

facial flaws.

Smiling with the lower row of teeth only.

Proximity. If we stick around you, we like

you. Especially if it seems that we get closer over time. Parties, social events, offices.

Looking when when

you look at us
-- eyes or head (or both). It's said by some neuroscientists that when we look down, we're

experiencing feelings. If we can't help but go into feelings around you, especially if we're a little bashful,

that's often a good sign. WE're not bashful aruond peopel we don't like or aren't attracted to.