Close

Thread: Need Help

Stranger

Default Need Help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well I'm new here but

have lurked some for about a month. I would like to request some help in making a girl more interested in me

sexually.

The girl is 28 and we are good friends with a lot in common and have no problem spending time together

and she is basically my work girlfriend. We hug a lot and spend as much time as possible together at work but though

she has interest in me on a physical level I would like to try to maybe increase that if possible.

Well I am 27

and a naturally large man 6'2" and 268lbs, I am built like a football player but will admit that I'm a fatty. I

have a very warm personality and I am a very relaxed person but I am also a alpha male. I can be an extremely

intense person but only when needed and when I play sports, otherwise I am very relaxed quiet and shy. I also lack

quite a bit in self-confidence but I am really working on that and getting much better.

I have purchased the SOE

and NPA combo and would like to have some help on anything else that may help me. Something that works well when

applied to my chest would be great as we hug a lot and she only comes up to my chest and she usually rest her her

head and face right in my chest, and we do hold the hug for quite a while also.

Something to add I have found

some products that seem to do great with my body chemistry. I wear Old Spice deoderant and routinely get asked what

cologne I wear and then when I wear St Ives Vanilla something body wash I get tons of compliments about smelling

good from women, used an ex-girlfriends bodywash just stumbled on that. So if I was to see her and showered right

before with the St Ives and then added the pheromones would that be the best way to go.

I know I'm kind of long

winded but I will thank everyone in advance for your help.

Thank you.

Jason
    Last edited by jason96r; 03-07-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: verbage correction

I think girl likes you already.

She is probably waiting for you to escalate your friendship to a relationship. Apply your Pheromones and go for it.

________
    teen girl Webcam
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    I think

girl likes you already. She is probably waiting for you to escalate your friendship to a relationship. Apply your

Pheromones and go for it.
    Well I'm at my parents doing laundry but forgot to bring my

pheromones I did use the St Ives Swiss Vanilla body wash though, that I get all the compliments about BTW I don't

use cologne or body spray. Anyway I plan to escalate some today and see how that goes.

This is not a hit

story LOL. Yesterday was the first time I saw her in about 10 days, at work, and we usually talk by text messaging

every day but while I was on my vacation I only texted her once.

We both work the MR/DD field and our dinners

are supplied as a paid dinner well they had fish which I hate and some other stuff she said she had some enchilladas

in her car her mom made and she would bring them in for me after her break. Well she never took her break and

forgot about them and so did I. She left work before I did and another co-worker mentioned the enchilladas. Since

I am sarcastic, and she knows this, I sent a text message asking why she never brought them to me as a joke. Well

she was very upset not at me but that she forgot to bring them to me. I was so surprised she got so upset and never

appologized myself but told her it was OK and then my phone died, so she thought I was really mad at her.

I will

see her today and I'm sure she will apologize again. I plan to hug her and just hold her a little while and then

kiss her on top of her head or maybe forhead, which I have never done before, to judge her reaction.

I didn't

mention that she just broke up with her boyfriend that she always said she was in love with so I am just trying to

tread lightly. Trust me I am trying to do more then just have sex with her. I want to have an actual relationship

with her.

Thanks for the help. Like I said I would love something to just put me over the top.

Journeyman

Hope you have a good time

time today. Just Wait for ur result.

WATCH OUT.

You are her Work

Buddy. There is a line, do not take to big of a step over it. I'm sorry that this will make you more nrevous, but

honestly if you go to far you might make things awkward.

Instead of the kiss, try just talking to her.

Tell

her that you know she just broke up with her long term boyfriend, and you really aren't the type of guy to put

pressure on her so soon after a relationship. Tell her you are afraid that if you wait some other guy will come

along and ask her out before you.

Interesting fact: During courtship non-agressive signals are exchanged,

between the participants. These include Palm up gestures, softened voices, indirect glances, etc. This in nature is

a way of "submitting" to the other person.

Knowing this I, personally, would shy from the NPA for courtship.

Stranger

Well no kiss today Im using my

instincts and did not feel timing was right. My only opening was while I was driving and she was behind me. I will

not do anything to escalate relationship till I feel the timing is right. I basically ignored her today we talked

just a little and I looked her in the eyes and smiled. I was in a great mood so that really had to help my body

laungage.

Thread Information