Close

Thread: Need Help

Threaded View

Stranger

Default Need Help

Well I'm new here but

have lurked some for about a month. I would like to request some help in making a girl more interested in me

sexually.

The girl is 28 and we are good friends with a lot in common and have no problem spending time together

and she is basically my work girlfriend. We hug a lot and spend as much time as possible together at work but though

she has interest in me on a physical level I would like to try to maybe increase that if possible.

Well I am 27

and a naturally large man 6'2" and 268lbs, I am built like a football player but will admit that I'm a fatty. I

have a very warm personality and I am a very relaxed person but I am also a alpha male. I can be an extremely

intense person but only when needed and when I play sports, otherwise I am very relaxed quiet and shy. I also lack

quite a bit in self-confidence but I am really working on that and getting much better.

I have purchased the SOE

and NPA combo and would like to have some help on anything else that may help me. Something that works well when

applied to my chest would be great as we hug a lot and she only comes up to my chest and she usually rest her her

head and face right in my chest, and we do hold the hug for quite a while also.

Something to add I have found

some products that seem to do great with my body chemistry. I wear Old Spice deoderant and routinely get asked what

cologne I wear and then when I wear St Ives Vanilla something body wash I get tons of compliments about smelling

good from women, used an ex-girlfriends bodywash just stumbled on that. So if I was to see her and showered right

before with the St Ives and then added the pheromones would that be the best way to go.

I know I'm kind of long

winded but I will thank everyone in advance for your help.

Thank you.

Jason
    Last edited by jason96r; 03-07-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: verbage correction

Thread Information