Well, decided to try SOE

as a stand alone first off before mixing some NPA in the mix.

First day I thought, I'll try a social setting and

my brother wanted to go out, so we hit a couple bars.

Day 1: Applied SOE to wrists, maybe 4" on the forearm, and

a few swipes on the neck. This is scented SOE. Went to the bar, didn't notice anything different. Chatted a few

people up, but nothing stood out.

Went to another bar, and still no result, chatted with a few others, nothing

that I could see. So all in all nada. I did read posts where they had results the next day?? Hmm now I'm

wondering!

Day 2: Applied a little less SOE, i skipped the 4" on the forearms and just did some swipes on my

neck, behind the ears.

Went to my bank, they all know me there. Soon as I walked up, and laid down my deposits,

the banker (attractive female) was really chatty! She told me a couple things going on with the bank, and then

offered me a spot in there bank for business of the month! ( I own a business). I've been going there for years

and this was the first time I was ever offered this! She kept talking a lot about what I could do, and ideas, etc

etc. I've chatted with her several times, but not like this. She was way more talky then usual so I count this as

a "hit" you could say.

30 minutes later, I goto Rite Aid. I bought some sugar free candy for a friend, and the

female clerk was really chatty about sugar free stuff, giggling, laughing, getting distracted some what. I was

getting distracted too, forgetting to input my pin for my debt purchase because I was really into looking at this

response lol.

10 minutes later went to post office. No result with the female clerk, oh well, she seemed moody

anyways.

So all in all I think I had a good day with this stuff. Be interesting to see what will happen

when I go with some NPA in the mix.