Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromones for Women? Help.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone. I am new to all this. Could you please advise which products are effective for women. I stil have a vial of \"Falling in Love\" by Philosophy...just had to try but it\'s not working. It is not known to this website and others, except from Beauty shops, etc. Big mistake. Just a complete waste of money!!!

Also, how long does it take for a certain product to work?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Default Re: Pheromones for Women? Help.

kakii24,

Welcome to the board!
    It\'s interesting that you should bring up \"Falling in Love\". There was just a thread about it a few days ago. It was posted by proteus, entitled \"Women and pheros: Interesting article\" last posted on Feb 26 at 03:00, currently on page 2.

There\'s loads of stuff for women here. If I were a woman, I\'d want to try some of the Copulin products. There\'s womens Primal Instinct with 11 mgs of Androstenol and an unspecified amount of Copulins, but it\'s pretty expensive for an \"unspecified amount\" kind of product.

Everything else with Copulins that I know of is made by Stone Labs, who are quite dependable. There\'s Passion Copulin Concentrate, which is Cops only, there\'s women\'s Passion Pheromone Attractant (PPAw), which contains Androstenone and Cops, and lastly women\'s Perfect Ten which has A-Nol, A-None, A-Rone and Copulins, but P10\'s even more pricey than Primal! Probably NOT a good starting-out product!

I\'d suggest starting with the Passion Copulin Concentrate (PCC). It\'s fairly cheap, and will give you an idea if Cops are effective for your needs. I don\'t know how long it will take to see results, but it\'s been reported that exposure to Copulins can boost a males Testosterone level by 150%, which should elicit a response fairly quickly, I would think.

You could even try PCC in combination with the Falling in Love product, assuming that FiL must have SOMETHING in it like A-None, A-Nol, or A-Rone. The stuff may not work real well, but it certainly shouldn\'t hurt. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Good Luck!
    Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information